Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 08-24-2011, 09:59 PM   #1
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Godzilla vs Kyuubi

What versions of Godzilla could the Kyuubi win against? Any he could lose against?

Scenario 1: Using Kyuubi's mountain busting with tails hype

Scenario 2: Using feats shown.

Honestly i don't have much of an idea how strong godzilla is, but online friends were debating about it before, so i guess it should be close *holds breathe and waits for spite thread spam*
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 04:54 PM   #2
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Godzilla vs Kyuubi

Godzila out put so much energy it actually drowned out a blackhole and collapsed it he's to my knowledge planet busted and regenerated from a cell

so..yeah answer me this' do you think the kyuubi can beat that?

mind ye American Zilla in name only the kyuubi can beat just fine

but the real deal? no he solo's the HST
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

These are all versions, you pick the fine line which he can and cannot beat

But i do remember there being an old version of godzilla? (i remember vs oversized King Kong)
Old 08-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #4
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
These are all versions, you pick the fine line which he can and cannot beat

But i do remember there being an old version of godzilla? (i remember vs oversized King Kong)
that's the same Godzila he just grew stronger

Gino he can beat...comic godzilla beat the crap out of Thor so that's out
Old 08-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #5
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The American Godzilla would win! Godzilla 1998!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:48 AM   #6
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Nah American one would probably get trashed, especially if using mountain busting hype
Was able to see THAT version (from movie and final wars :o)
Old 08-31-2011, 01:24 PM   #7
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Nah American one would probably get trashed, especially if using mountain busting hype
Was able to see THAT version (from movie and final wars :o)
I honestly think that final wars does'nt count, in my book. Because in that movie, they just tried to make the American Godzilla look completely stupid! All because they did not like the 1998 Godzilla movie itself. I mean, those Japanese movies even try to say that King Kong is stronger than the Japanese Godzilla! For one, King Kong is much, much smaller than the JP Godzilla and another thing, I dont even remember Godzilla using his atomic fire breath on King Kong in that movie! You gotta look at the facts. The American Godzilla was VERY smart. He used the landscapes and construction, to his advantage! So, he verses the Nine Tailed Fox would be a PERFECT match. They both are around the same height, and they have the same kinds of physical attributes.

Old 09-02-2011, 02:40 PM   #8
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

1998 Godzila was a joke compared to the real deal

and the kyuubi would kill it just fine
Old 09-02-2011, 02:46 PM   #9
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I honestly think that final wars does'nt count, in my book. Because in that movie, they just tried to make the American Godzilla look completely stupid! All because they did not like the 1998 Godzilla movie itself. I mean, those Japanese movies even try to say that King Kong is stronger than the Japanese Godzilla! For one, King Kong is much, much smaller than the JP Godzilla and another thing, I dont even remember Godzilla using his atomic fire breath on King Kong in that movie! You gotta look at the facts. The American Godzilla was VERY smart. He used the landscapes and construction, to his advantage! So, he verses the Nine Tailed Fox would be a PERFECT match. They both are around the same height, and they have the same kinds of physical attributes.
But you'll admit Kyuubi is just as smart if not smarter right? (i mean c'mon he can speak and has ANCIENT WISDOM ) Zilla's strong, but you have to realize just how powerful the kyuubi is, especially in scenario 2
Old 09-02-2011, 03:03 PM   #10
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

ancient wisdom vs the power to drown out a black hole and planet bust

yeah easy win for the raw power
Old 09-02-2011, 03:04 PM   #11
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

wth american zilla can drown black holes and planet bust?
Old 09-02-2011, 03:12 PM   #12
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
that version does not exist
Old 09-02-2011, 05:04 PM   #13
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
ooooooo...... O.O I have'nt made it that far in the series. Dang it! Ya should have warned me about a spoiler! But, Godzilla 1998 would last a while in a fight with the nine tailed fox, at least. I know the fox could....PROBABLY...... beat the 1998 Godzilla, but he would have to work his way at it, it would'nt be a one shot deal. I have to say one thing though, I really don't think he'd have a chance against the Japanese Godzilla!

Old 09-02-2011, 05:36 PM   #14
austinu812
Ninja Academy Student

austinu812 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

TriStar's Godzilla would get owned pure and simple

but original godzilla....vs Kyuubi thats something i'd pay to see.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:07 PM   #15
Gallavant123
Freshmen Academy Student

Gallavant123 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1998 Movie Zilla/G.I.N.O. (Godzilla In Name Only, the American Godzilla) would get annihilated almost as fast as when he fought the real Gojira. But if we're going to use 2004 G:FinalWars Japanese Godzilla.. he spotted a small meteor which was entering Earth's atmosphere that was sent at him by the Xillains (some race of aliens in this movie), he shot a full-power atomic breath laser at it and hit it in about 4-5 seconds (showing how fast his laser beam travels, its going to be almost impossible to dodge if its aimed at the kyuubi, all he can do is try to get out of the way of his pin-point accuracy), he was firing the laser beam at it for about (telling you how fast the meteor was moving) 8-9 seconds more until it was destroyed in front of his face. The explosion from it caused a crater around him about a mile wide (NOT exaggerating), he was still standing, not even wounded, only slightly angrier. Kyuubi is going to have to do something a lot better than just mountain busting. This version also one-shots opponents from the 60s-70s that used to cause him enough trouble to make a whole movie out of. AND he has enough physical power to send a 30,000 metric ton giant spider (Half his own weight) flying over the horizon. (Plus the battle lasted only about 50 seconds, that isn't enough time to really piss Godzilla off and cause him to start using his full and best effort..) Basically almost all versions of Godzilla have a type of high cell regeneration rate called Organizer/Regenerator G-1. Giant blades are going to hit the strongest versions like they are made of rock, drill missiles are only going to somewhat pierce the outer layer of their skin. In case you were thinking that Godzilla would run out of energy, every single Godzilla I've seen will never tire out (Unless it is from some very strong form of energy drain) from fighting or using their atomic breath, they will keep going. Godzilla's normal atomic breath was already in 1989 able to melt a giant "mirror" made out of synthetic diamond that was mounted in front of an aircraft. This "Fire Mirror" was designed to absorb the hits from Godzilla's atomic breath, magnify it, and send it back at him about 10x (They said a thousand-fold but this was mostly an exaggeration). He withstood the magnified atomic blasts and melted the mirror, Meaning a much weaker version of Godzilla was capable of withstanding diamond melting+ projectiles. He was also immune to being submerged in magma for years. The versions that the Kyuubi would have a DEFINITE 100% fast win against are probably pre-1984

Last edited by Gallavant123; 09-06-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Gallavant123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:40 AM   #16
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Default Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallavant123 View Post
1998 Movie Zilla/G.I.N.O. (Godzilla In Name Only, the American Godzilla) would get annihilated almost as fast as when he fought the real Gojira. But if we're going to use 2004 G:FinalWars Japanese Godzilla.. he spotted a small meteor which was entering Earth's atmosphere that was sent at him by the Xillains (some race of aliens in this movie), he shot a full-power atomic breath laser at it and hit it in about 4-5 seconds (showing how fast his laser beam travels, its going to be almost impossible to dodge if its aimed at the kyuubi, all he can do is try to get out of the way of his pin-point accuracy), he was firing the laser beam at it for about (telling you how fast the meteor was moving) 8-9 seconds more until it was destroyed in front of his face. The explosion from it caused a crater around him about a mile wide (NOT exaggerating), he was still standing, not even wounded, only slightly angrier. Kyuubi is going to have to do something a lot better than just mountain busting. This version also one-shots opponents from the 60s-70s that used to cause him enough trouble to make a whole movie out of. AND he has enough physical power to send a 30,000 metric ton giant spider (Half his own weight) flying over the horizon. (Plus the battle lasted only about 50 seconds, that isn't enough time to really piss Godzilla off and cause him to start using his full and best effort..) Basically almost all versions of Godzilla have a type of high cell regeneration rate called Organizer/Regenerator G-1. Giant blades are going to hit the strongest versions like they are made of rock, drill missiles are only going to somewhat pierce the outer layer of their skin. In case you were thinking that Godzilla would run out of energy, every single Godzilla I've seen will never tire out (Unless it is from some very strong form of energy drain) from fighting or using their atomic breath, they will keep going. Godzilla's normal atomic breath was already in 1989 able to melt a giant "mirror" made out of synthetic diamond that was mounted in front of an aircraft. This "Fire Mirror" was designed to absorb the hits from Godzilla's atomic breath, magnify it, and send it back at him about 10x (They said a thousand-fold but this was mostly an exaggeration). He withstood the magnified atomic blasts and melted the mirror, Meaning a much weaker version of Godzilla was capable of withstanding diamond melting+ projectiles. He was also immune to being submerged in magma for years. The versions that the Kyuubi would have a DEFINITE 100% fast win against are probably pre-1984
Wow, you said a mouthfull! LOL I agree, the nine tailed fox would probably lose against the japan Godzilla. But I still think that the fox would have to put up a fight against the American Godzilla. And like I've been saying, that version of the AM Godzilla lost that battle so quickly, most likily because Japan obviously doesnt like our version of Godzilla! Trust me, AM Godzilla is a lot stronger than what "Final Wars" made him out to be..... Not to mention, smarter! I mean, that fake Godzilla just charged at him, up front, and without strategy. Also, if you remember, there was a mad scientist that was controlling "that so called" AM Godzilla... Now ask yourself.....is that how the AM Godzilla from that 1998 movie, would have performed in that fight? Trust me, in that movie, he was just basically illusive!

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 09-17-2011 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:47 AM   #17
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

The Kyuubi is much smarter than any version of godzilla, the AM godzilla may be smarter.. i don't know honestly but he wasn't that smart, he got himself stuck on the bridge
There's still godzilla from the cartoon too
Old 09-17-2011, 10:51 AM   #18
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The Kyuubi is much smarter than any version of godzilla, the AM godzilla may be smarter.. i don't know honestly but he wasn't that smart, he got himself stuck on the bridge
Smart hardly matters when your facing a black hole destroying planet buster that can regenerate from a single cell
Old 09-17-2011, 10:57 AM   #19
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Smart hardly matters when your facing a black hole destroying planet buster that can regenerate from a single cell
I was replying to a post, Kyuubi fights ALL versions of godzilla (not together)
Old 09-17-2011, 10:57 AM   #20
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
But remember, the AM Godzilla got stuck in the bridge, all because of blind rage. He was mad at the main group of characters, for killing his young. He had no idea that he was going to be pursued by the military. Meaning, he was Blind sided! The military seized the opportunity! And YES!!! Theres still that cartoon too, which also supports my logic!

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 09-17-2011 at 11:18 AM.