Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-23-2011, 07:20 AM   #1
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default What if your fav character picked up the phone?

Lets say you call a number, suddenly your fav character picks up and talks.
What would you discuss with him/her and what would you ask him/her?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:22 AM   #2
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: What if your fav character picked up the phone?

I would ask Madara who he really is. But then again, he might just say he is Madara anyways, so yeah.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:50 PM   #3
Coffee
Genin

Coffee is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Coffee Send a message via Yahoo to Coffee Send a message via Skype™ to Coffee

If I called Itachi and he was nice enough to not just hang up I'd probably ask him what his life was like in between all the training and stuff like that. Like who this "lover" >.> of his was and if he ever went to any parties lol
Also probably ask him what him and Kisame use to talk about during all their time spent together xD
like I said, if he didn't hang up though haha
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 11:46 PM   #4
HIDAN346
Genin

HIDAN346 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if i called hidan we would talk about who to kill next
Old 08-27-2011, 12:07 AM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

if either kakashi, yamato, or iruka answered, i would love to hav a conversation with them
we would find a place to hang out or chill out at my house~! and teach me how to be great ninjas like themselves!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:20 PM   #6
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If sasuke picked up I would talk sense into him and in the next episode he would return to Konoha.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:04 PM   #7
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

If Naruto was to pick up the phone, I would confess my love to him and ask him to let me bear his kids. XD

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:41 AM   #8
Hater
Freshmen Academy Student

Hater has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

if sasuke picked it up i will be like i just heard the elders that they want to kill you ummmmm and they made jokes about itachi and before ur bro killed ur mum the elders r@aped her so wat now sasuke ? you gonna take that ?
Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:17 AM   #9
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If Deidara picked up the phine, I'd ask him a lot of questions about his past and then...date! XD
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:38 AM   #10
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

If Temari or Gaara answered the phone I would probably think that my bro Luigi was playing a trick on me and hang up.
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #11
DreamsOnWings
Veteran Chunin

DreamsOnWings saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If Temari or Gaara or Kankuro called me.... I'd know something's about happen. Something bad. Like....like me dying. Yep, bad stuff, that.

"Shadow and light are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other."~Princess Zelda from Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess

"'Hope' is just a fool's dream that brings despair at the end"~ Liselotte Werckmeister from 11eyes

"If life were a joke, death would be funny. However, they put jokes in life so that you can laugh while Death comes for you."~ Foxpilot

~LinkxZelda~
~ShikamaruxTemari~

DreamsOnWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:21 PM   #12
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

I would judge deidera's art

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #13
Hanadara
Freshmen Academy Student

Hanadara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If.. it was Sasuke I'd probably yell at him telling him he was crazy then try and get him to go back to Konoha...
Hanadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:55 PM   #14
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It'd be Anko and we'd biatch talk about heaps of people we hate.
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fav character, phone