Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-20-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Arrow A ninja roleplay

A ninja roleplay.

Name:

Appearance:

Your chakra weapon: (Optional)

History and biography:

Jutsu:

Bloodline technique: (Optional)

Experience and points:
You start off with 5 points. Well talk about this later.

Factions:
Heaven Warrior
Hell Warrior
Ninja
Rogue
Elemental Host (5 spots are open)
God (5 spots are open, you need a chakra weapon and an element)

Jutsu rules:
Only five are allowed, and not overly powerful techniques either. You start off with 1 element and work your way up and learn as many jutsu as you want and get more powerful jutsu. But you can't just learn things out of the blue. Gods are different, they get 10 powerful jutsu, but are only restricted to one element.

Experience and points and leveling up:
You can level up with enough experience. You gain experience points from battling others. If you lose, you gain half the experience. Whenever you level up, you get points to spend on your overall ninja sheet. You can spend points on these stats:

A new Element: (You can also mix elements to create new ones)
5 points. (Light and Dark are elements too)

Level of jutsu performance:
Can have A-rank jutsu-10 points
Can have S-rank jutsu-20 points

A new chakra weapon (Can have as many as you want)
10 points

Genjutsu: (This stat determines the strength, performance and duration of your genjutsu)
Duration:
10 seconds-3 points
1 minute-7 points
2 minutes-14 points
3 minutes-20 points
5 minutes-25 points
10 minutes-50 points

You gain only 5 points per level up to spend on any attribute.
I'm working to see if you can also spend any of those points on overall performance of weapons.

Experience:
If you lose a battle: 5 exp. points
If you win a battle: 10 exp. points
You level up when you finally hit 30 experience and start all over again.
You can save up your points if wish to do so.

You can also take the time to actually role play like walking around.

Ninja Info Cards: (None yet)

What do you think?

Last edited by Ishtar; 08-20-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: A ninja roleplay

I edited some things. >>
Old 08-20-2011, 05:01 PM   #3
Ishtar
Banned

No thoughts? Should I trash it and get rid of it where no normal user can see it and where it will never see the light of day again? =P
Old 08-20-2011, 05:04 PM   #4
kay
Special Jonin Candidate

kay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I kind of like it but it seems sort of comlicated you should put requierments on every position but it looks kind of nice can i fill it out?
kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:05 PM   #5
Ishtar
Banned

Yes, you can fill it out.
Old 08-20-2011, 05:53 PM   #6
kay
Special Jonin Candidate

Name: Kai Getsuy

Appearance: Kai is 5'11 skinny but muscular and has a white neck length straight spiky white hair and his eyes are bright green.

Your chakra weapon: Kai has a large Katana thats as long as he is tall and is about half a foot wide the blade of the sword is black and when it cuts an opponent in battel the blade leaves particels of Kai's chakra inside of the cut allowing him to cause small explosions under his victims skin or make them feel an intense burning sesetion.

History and biography: Kai was born to the princess of the bird kingdom and her body guard after it was discoverd by the princess's father that the child was a product of the feared Getsuy clan {Kai's fathe being the head of the clan} he orderd Kai sent away to the Habishi clan, A clan that was known to earase the memories of people using an ocular jutsu but Kai being a member of the Getsuy clan possesed the powerfull Getsuy Taga Me a powerfull set of eyes that were feared and respected even by members of his own clan,{The Getsuy clan was feared for being deirce wariors and posessing powerfull chakra but the Gesuy Taga Me {moon Hawk eyes} were something that was belived to exsist once in a melinia and even some members of the clan considerd it a legend to inspire young members to train harder} posessing the getsuy taga Kai's memories of his parents and origin could not be erased and so Kai and his family were bunished to the deadly mountains of the bird land where Hawks the size of buildings lived and killed any human who passed.
12 years later being almost 18 Kai seeks his revange agiant the bird land and awaits the right moment to strike.

Jutsu: Earth realese: Earth Dome- allows Kai to temporarly trap/cage someone in a dome made of earth or use it as a sheild agianst atacks.
Earth realese: earth clamp- the ground infront of Kai {60 yards in length 25 in width splits in to two walls and smashes together crushing anything between or that was standing on it.
Earth Realese: Spike Fortress: allows Kai to create a fortress of spikes 30 yards around him impaling anything in the area or keeping atackers away
Getsuy Taga Me jutsu-Meido Tsuki {Hellish moon jutsu}- A genjutsu that allows Kai to trap his victin in an illusion in which the victim finds himself floating on the surface of the moon unable to breath and floating around unctrolably for what seems like hours the Jutsu is induced with clear eye contact {while Getsuy Taga Me is active} or when the oponent is unprepared or is listening very carefully to what Kai is saying it can also be induced with the phrase "Let us meet on the moon".
the second Getusy Jutsu is tsuki no me {eyes of the moon} the user or users {if they are in physical contact with Kai are able to look at the earth from the moon, and the special vision of the getsuy users or other special eye users such as byakugan can use this as a tracking jutsu to find someone or something they are looking for.

Bloodline technique: Getsuy taga me {eyes of the moon hawk} a special set of eyes that allows Kai to use several jutsus have unhuman eye sight and sap energy from the moon turning it in to chakra {at night}
Old 08-21-2011, 12:29 PM   #7
sarutobi17
Jonin

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

the rp sounds cool.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:12 AM   #8
-nagato_uzumaki-
Genin

-nagato_uzumaki- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Name: jirama Yūki (dragon of the hidden mist)

Appearance: 6'1, muscular but but not overly huge, wears a black suit of armour similar to that of tobirama senju (white fur around the collar as well) has long black spiky hair similar to madara uchihas on his statue at the valley of the end, has dark blue eyes and wears his nija head band as a belt, and his hand are bandaged until his knuckles.

Your chakra weapon: a blue scythe wich jirama channels chakra through to manipulate water (and slice his opponents haha)

History and biography: jirama always excelled in ninja school and was considered a prodigy with how fast he could learn jutsu, but declined in skill after he saw water the ninja world was like, not seeing the point of killing eachother if all it did was breed war(this way of thinking was not popular in the land hidden in the mist). he changed his peaceful way of thinking when his father went to visit distant relatives in another village (hidden in the waterfalls) and was killed in an attack on the village by the villages enemy (the village hidden in the waves). he became extremly detached and did not value peoples lives, he no longer cared, he only does wat the mizukage says now...

Jutsu: (water release) hidden mist technique, water prison technique, water dragon bullet technique (im surprised to have found out that its b-rank ^_^) exploding water colliding wave technique and boil release

Bloodline technique: boil release and the tamashigan allows the users eyes to suck in chakra when the users opponent gets too close, the distance that this ability covers can be improved with much practice, also genjutsu proves ineffective when used on the tamashigan. akuma tamashigan (this allows the user to blind his opponents on eye contact but if overused the user dies) can be attained when the user has a tramatic life experience for example thier family being massacred or being forcibly isolated for years from the ppl close to them (one cannot purposely attain the akuma tamashigan). similar to the sharingan user, one can negate the deadly effects by stealing another tamashigan users eyes.

Experience and points dont know what this is for haha)

faction: ninja

i love it except imo we shouldnt be able to get all the elements, it should be max 3. tell me if i did anything not allowed.

Last edited by -nagato_uzumaki-; 08-22-2011 at 01:21 PM.
-nagato_uzumaki- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:36 AM   #9
Ishtar
Banned

Kai: Those techniques are a little too powerful to be starting off as a ninja. Try weaker attacks. I consider some of those A-Rank jutsu's. You can buy A-Rank techniques with points won from battles. Start off weaker. Especially the genjutsu.

Nagato: You're doing it right.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:43 AM   #10
Ishtar
Banned

Name: Ishtar

Appearance: Tan skin, black clothing. Brown eyes. Black hair. 19 years of age.

History: Ishtar had defected from his village for a couple of reasons. He has been told in order to defeat his enemy, he must retrieve an item. So he left and defected the village for vengeful reasons. He is going to defeat his enemy whether or not he has the item. His main element is fire.

Jutsu:
Fire ball jutsu
Fire Wire

Element: Fire

Chakra weapon:
Butaiken: Element sword.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:54 AM   #11
kay
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay View Post
Name: Kai Getsuy

Appearance: Kai is 5'11 skinny but muscular and has a white neck length straight spiky white hair and his eyes are bright green.

Your chakra weapon: Kai has a large Katana thats as long as he is tall and is about half a foot wide the blade of the sword is black and when it cuts an opponent in battel the blade leaves particels of Kai's chakra inside of the cut allowing him to cause small explosions under his victims skin or make them feel an intense burning sesetion.

History and biography: Kai was born to the princess of the bird kingdom and her body guard after it was discoverd by the princess's father that the child was a product of the feared Getsuy clan {Kai's fathe being the head of the clan} he orderd Kai sent away to the Habishi clan, A clan that was known to earase the memories of people using an ocular jutsu but Kai being a member of the Getsuy clan possesed the powerfull Getsuy Taga Me a powerfull set of eyes that were feared and respected even by members of his own clan,{The Getsuy clan was feared for being deirce wariors and posessing powerfull chakra but the Gesuy Taga Me {moon Hawk eyes} were something that was belived to exsist once in a melinia and even some members of the clan considerd it a legend to inspire young members to train harder} posessing the getsuy taga Kai's memories of his parents and origin could not be erased and so Kai and his family were bunished to the deadly mountains of the bird land where Hawks the size of buildings lived and killed any human who passed.
12 years later being almost 18 Kai seeks his revange agiant the bird land and awaits the right moment to strike.

Jutsu: Earth realese: Earth Dome- allows Kai to temporarly trap/cage someone in a dome made of earth or use it as a sheild agianst atacks.

Earth realese: earth clamp- two pillars of ground spike out of the ground attempting to crush the enemy.

Earth Realese: muddy earth- the earth in the area in front of Kai {around 20 yards} turn to an extremly dence muddy goe that can severly slow down the movment of what ever comes in contact with it.
Getsuy Taga Me jutsu-Meido Tsuki {Hellish moon jutsu}- A genjutsu that allows Kai to trap his victim in an illusion in which the victim finds himself floating on the surface of the moon the illusion can cause feeling sick,lose of balance and disorientationthe Jutsu is induced with clear eye contact {while Getsuy Taga Me is active} or when the oponent is unprepared or is listening very carefully to what Kai is saying it can also be induced with the phrase "Let us meet on the moon".
the second Getusy Jutsu is tsuki no me {eyes of the moon} the user or users {if they are in physical contact with Kai are able to look at the earth from the moon, and the special vision of the getsuy users or other special eye users such as byakugan can use this as a tracking jutsu to find someone or something they are looking for.

Bloodline technique: Getsuy taga me {eyes of the moon hawk} a special set of eyes that allows Kai to use several jutsus have unhuman eye sight and sap energy from the moon turning it in to chakra {at night}
how about now?
Old 08-22-2011, 10:57 AM   #12
-nagato_uzumaki-
Genin

also, can u establish a system for learning new jutsu? or by a rank jutsu you mean we can cast any A rank jutsu? also can u train to get expierence? in this case it doesnt matter t me either way but it will effect how i play

Last edited by -nagato_uzumaki-; 08-22-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:48 PM   #13
Ishtar
Banned

Kay: Looks good, but I didn't read it, I'm too lazy so I'll assume for now. xD

Nagato: You can train, yes. I will implement a system for training. Yes, once you buy the A-Rank stuff with points, you can cast any A-rank jutsu
Old 08-22-2011, 12:57 PM   #14
kay
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Kay: Looks good, but I didn't read it, I'm too lazy so I'll assume for now. xD

Nagato: You can train, yes. I will implement a system for training. Yes, once you buy the A-Rank stuff with points, you can cast any A-rank jutsu
lol ok contact me whenever you want do some Rping or training then
Old 08-22-2011, 01:12 PM   #15
-nagato_uzumaki-
Genin

thx ishtar, this is gonnabe fun haha... also this character i made up has inspired me to draw him aha
Old 08-22-2011, 01:23 PM   #16
-nagato_uzumaki-
Genin

oh yeah can you make a limit for elements you can have to like 3? cause it seems a bit much to manipulate all the affinities...
Old 08-22-2011, 03:43 PM   #17
-nagato_uzumaki-
Genin

also when do we start?
Old 08-22-2011, 04:00 PM   #18
omega ninja
Academy Graduate

omega ninja saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

sounds interesting. i'll post my character as soon as he's done.
omega ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:05 PM   #19
sarutobi17
Jonin

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i'll join the rp and with this character.

name: saburo fuma

appearance: 6'4,thin muscular build.wears a sleeveless black shirt underneath his one strap silver flat jacket.in addition to black pants and black boots with silver lightning.
while having long brown spikey hair with a streak of silver going down the middle.saburo wears a tobirama/& yamato style forehead protector.that has his bangs flowing over the headband shaping the sides of his face. saburo also has a custom sliver gauntlet that covers the length of his right arm.while at the knuckles of the gauntlet are 3 claw like spikes that are razor sharp.

history/biography: saburo is from the fuma clan,the very clan that help found the village hidden in the lightning.saburo's home village,and because of there history they have much respect and influence in there village.however because of the current head of the clan the clans popularity has greatly dimenished.although no one is willing to stand against the fuma clan.for fear of there wrath would end there very existance.however saburo has shown to stand against his clan for them and often.as the son of the clan's leader saburo understands his father and his views as well as his beliefs.but does not agree and voices his objection often even going public with his own views.but this has further made his relationship with his father a dysfunctional one.so much that he is no longer the wanted heir of his clan.although his village supports saburo in the hopes of ending the reign of his father and bringing peace to his village. it doesn't seem to be helping.as a shinobi saburo has been nicknamed by his comrades as the silver flash for his lightning speed.which saburo utilizes well with his style of fighting.his personality is quiet,calm and prone to outbursts.but saburo still keeps a strict attitude at all times,as well as being a very dedicated shinobi and will often get involved in village politics if he feels he must.despite his young age.

chakra weapon: saburo uses a two handed sword,he has nicknamed the reaper for unknown reasons.the reaper can channel saburo's raiton chakra, as well as absorbing opponents chakra with each successful cut of flesh.and then giving that stored chakra to saburo when ever he is trapped in genjutsu.

bloodline technique: saburo has the curse mark kekkei genkai.known simply as the cursed limb release.which allows him to form additional limbs,that can either be legs or arms.both can be used in a number of different ways,such as using his additional arms to create cages for trapping or shields for protection.while legs give him a increase to speed.when saburo wishes to be rid of these limbs,he can simply use his clan's releasing seal,that would cause the limbs to drop to the ground and then burst into flames destroying any dna in order to protect the clans kekkei genkai and all information it posseses.

jutsu: saburo is a raiton (lightning element) user.as well as a user of nintaijutsu and kenjutsu.

lightning release: lightning shield-a shield made of lightning that forms around saburo's arm.and is used to protect saburo from his opponents attacks,mainly smaller attacks and/or attacks from tai and kenjutsu.

lightning release: lightning's third strike-this jutsu his a long range attack,that creates storm clouds in a selected area which will send three powerful strikes of thunder at the opponent.the time period between each strike depends on saburo who chooses when the strikes will be sent.once all three strikes occur the cloud selfdestructs.

curse mark: fuma clan's secret seal-this seal is used by saburo to release his additional limbs.

curse mark: limb release technique- this jutsu his how saburo activates his kg.

lightning arm of pain-this is saburo's first nintaijutsu,saburo creates a cast of electricity around the chosen arm and will then strike at the opponent with that arm.causing electricution if the strike connects with the opponent.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 08-23-2011 at 08:27 PM.
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:47 AM   #20
Ishtar
Banned

Sounds interesting, Sarutobi. :P

And I'm adding a system for training.
You gain 10 exp. points by training each day. So 3 days = level up.