Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 08-20-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
Marko Mendez
Freshmen Academy Student

Marko Mendez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Hidan Scythe

ok im a master welder by profession through the family business and i was wonder where would i find the blueprints to one of these. im a wide maker of these things i sometimes make them for cosplays and such so im trying to make something for myself XD
Marko Mendez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:50 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hidan Scythe

ooo...hav fun making one...idk where to get the blueprints though...try ur best in making it as close as possible...
itd be fun to swing around...hehehhe
may cause loss of limbs though...ahahhaha

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
Marko Mendez
Freshmen Academy Student

yea its easy with the blades and the making of the stuff but i need measurements is the main thing and i could make the scythe pretty tough and sharp but u just cant make it too sharp or it will weaken the metal and it will chip and fall apart.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:36 PM   #4
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The only thing I suggest is looking for people who have made Hidan's weapon. They may say how they made it. Try googling it. Also looking at anime pics of it are great references! Hope this helps!
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #5
Marko Mendez
Freshmen Academy Student

hmm yea it does now as for the type of metal since some are better then the rest
Old 08-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #6
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Cosplayers who explain how they made theirs might give you some ideas or useful advice about the type of material to use. If all fails. Try googling it.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:12 PM   #7
Marko Mendez
Freshmen Academy Student

yes perhaps but hopfully none used anything other than metal
Old 08-20-2011, 09:27 PM   #8
kay
Special Jonin Candidate

kay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well Hidan is about 170 {or so it says}and the schyte seems to be like 10 centimeters shorter dont know if it helps but there you have it
kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:16 AM   #9
Marko Mendez
Freshmen Academy Student

hmm that does since that is a very good measurement for me to off of
Old 08-28-2011, 04:17 PM   #10
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well iam no pro at making weapons or anything . But i think the weapon's upper part (the weapon it self) should be a little heavier than the rest ...why?
Well i said i was no pro but i did wield a weapon before, well it's simple :
The staff that will hold the weapon should be made by the same wood of a famous staff (colored black) Iam ashamed that i cant remember the name of it , and the holder should be made of leather . And since the upper part is heavier it should be easier to swing but of course i know what are the casualties more power means less control and stability . But Hidan's weapon wasn't actually made for killing
Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:17 AM   #11
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The Triple-Bladed Scythe is the primary weapon of Akatsuki-member Hidan. Its main purpose is to aid him in collecting blood for his curse ritual. Because of this, it is designed, not so much to kill the target, but to wound them, no matter how big or small the wound.
The three blades get smaller from top to bottom, giving the scythe a larger range, despite decreasing its lethality. The scythe is attached to a long metal cable, wound around two spools on Hidan's left hip. This cable is strong enough to block kunai and allows Hidan to further increase the scythe's range by swinging it through the air. The cable was later destroyed by an exploding tag. The scythe can split up and it has various other functions that were never shown.

Due to its large size, Hidan claimed that it greatly inhibits his attack speed, and it makes him the slowest member in Akatsuki. Despite this, he is remarkably nimble in manipulating it, even being capable of using the scythe to deflect incoming shuriken.

The scythe was abandoned when Shikamaru forced Hidan to drop it and leave the area.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote