Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 10-05-2011, 03:50 PM   #41
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Shippuden Box Set 8 October.11.2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnl View Post
Now I finally opened the box and I am watching the first episode...
And there is a trailer for bonds on the DVD.
Nice! You lucky dog you.... But, its all cool because I already got money down for my copy. Its only next week. Plus, I got the whole vol. 8 on itunes as is! So, ill have both digital copy and DVD copy of vol. 8. Plus, the first episode of vol. 9, should come out tomarrow on itunes! And, thats when Im gonna purchase that whole volume for sure!!! Which means, I'll be getting a new episode per week, for 12 more weeks! Thats only if we've survived another volume.....

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 10-05-2011 at 04:27 PM.
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:37 PM   #42
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Yeah, thats what I meant. Sorry bout that. I meant that the next one after this upcoming vol. 8 should have 12 episodes, because the 12th episode, after this coming volume 8, marks the end of the current filler arc. "A Place To Return To"
Its fine. And as for the box sets that will come after im not sure how many episodes they will have on there hopefully no less then 12.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:38 PM   #43
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
the thing is money is tight for me so i may have to skip a few anime box sets next month and this month due to there being other stuff i want to buy
Oh ok thats understandable and its fine if there are other stuff that you would rather buy since its your money.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:39 PM   #44
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

As for box set 9 it will probrably be released sometime in January as long as they keep releasing them every 3 months.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #45
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
As for box set 9 it will probrably be released sometime in January as long as they keep releasing them every 3 months.
Exactly! But, then theres the probability of it even surviving that long. As much as I hate to say this, due to the consumer level of the show being on DXD, It looks like, every forth coming boxset are each a new hope for us from here on out.........

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 10-05-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:57 PM   #46
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Exactly! But, then theres the probability of it surviving that long. Due to the consumer level of the show being on DXD, It looks like, every new boxset is a new hope for us now.
Im sure they will still do alright selling them on box sets at least I know its still one of the most popular animes at least and I know lots of people prefer the uncuts instead if the edits which is why many don't watch it on DXD. From what I know it seems to come from the itunes since it has the amount of episodes set for seasons and volumes.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:14 PM   #47
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Im sure they will still do alright selling them on box sets at least I know its still one of the most popular animes at least and I know lots of people prefer the uncuts instead if the edits which is why many don't watch it on DXD. From what I know it seems to come from the itunes since it has the amount of episodes set for seasons and volumes.
Yes, thats true. I own every the season of Shippuden on itunes so far, and up to now, I have noticed one thing. Everytime they've released a new volume on itunes, there has always been a boxset to follow. But, we'll see if that pattern continues. Im hoping it does.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:21 PM   #48
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, thats true. I own every the season of Shippuden on itunes so far, and up to now, I have noticed one thing. Everytime they've released a new volume on itunes, there has always been a boxset to follow. But, we'll see if that pattern continues. Im hoping it does.
So do I and I am continueing to keep buying untill I have all of them. And that does seem to be the case for both Naruto and Bleach the amount of episodes on the itunes for each season is the same as the ones on the box sets and hopefully that will still be the case in the future. Although im sure that they will be.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #49
kuzer
Academy Graduate

kuzer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think Naruto is definitely going to continue for a while, because they have Bonds coming out soon, and plus the new video games.
kuzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #50
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Im sure that people will continue to buy episodes on dvd. I just hope that they keep doing it untill they finally reach the end. This is kinda one of the reasons why I hope that the story ends after the war but I shouldn't hold my breath on that.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #51
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Im sure that people will continue to buy episodes on dvd. I just hope that they keep doing it untill they finally reach the end. This is kinda one of the reasons why I hope that the story ends after the war but I shouldn't hold my breath on that.
Actually, I would'nt mind if the show were to reach whole new heights! I am even bold enough to say that Id like to see another story adaptation. Another time jump if you will.

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 10-05-2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:49 PM   #52
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Actually, I would'nt mind if the show were to reach a whole new length! I am even bold enough to say that Id like to see another story adaptation. Another time jump if you will.
Yeah I actually would really mind that either as long as they end shippuden after the war. I mean even if they don't sell the episodes after it as long as I have up to where the war ends I should be good since its still a good story right there. Don't get me wrong I do love reading and watching new naruto chapters and episodes I just want to see how it all ends is all and definently while im still young.XD But I guess I wouldn't mind if it still continued as long as its not too too long.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:57 PM   #53
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah I actually would really mind that either as long as they end shippuden after the war. I mean even if they don't sell the episodes after it as long as I have up to where the war ends I should be good since its still a good story right there. Don't get me wrong I do love reading and watching new naruto chapters and episodes I just want to see how it all ends is all and definently while im still young.XD But I guess I wouldn't mind if it still continued as long as its not too too long.
Yes!!! I couldnt agree with you more! I would like the story to continue, however there are limits. I would'nt want there to be like over 1000 episodes or anything, then I would just be tempted to collect the whole thing, and that would use up too much space! UGH And plus, If I were to want to watch the whole Naruto series and its movies again, then I would only get to see it 1 more time. Because life is short as it is! UNLESS, I were to splurge and watch chuncks of episodes at a time. hehe

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 10-05-2011 at 06:00 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:10 PM   #54
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes!!! I couldnt agree with you more! I would like the story to continue, however there are limits. I would'nt want there to be like over 1000 episodes or anything, then I would just be tempted to collect the whole thing, and that would use up too much space! UGH And plus, If I were to want to watch the whole Naruto series and its movies again, then I would only get to see it 1 more time. Because life is short as it is! UNLESS, I were to splurge and watch chuncks of episodes at a time. hehe
Yeah it sure would I mean there is only so much room to put dvds and eventually you would run out of space luckily I have a thing where I put all my anime dvds including naruto in them and for now I still have a lot of room to put more in but sooner or later I would eventually run out of room if it kept on going and yeah im fine with it being mabey at least another 100 or 200 episodes after the war thing but over a 1000 might be a little too much and not only that but im worried that I might grow a little bored of it after a while if they kept going on a on like with Pokemon I used to like watching it but after a while I kinda got bored and stopped watching it since they went through the same kinda crap over and over again.>.< Although Naruto does have alot of different stuff going each time but still.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:19 PM   #55
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah it sure would I mean there is only so much room to put dvds and eventually you would run out of space luckily I have a thing where I put all my anime dvds including naruto in them and for now I still have a lot of room to put more in but sooner or later I would eventually run out of room if it kept on going and yeah im fine with it being mabey at least another 100 or 200 episodes after the war thing but over a 1000 might be a little too much and not only that but im worried that I might grow a little bored of it after a while if they kept going on a on like with Pokemon I used to like watching it but after a while I kinda got bored and stopped watching it since they went through the same kinda crap over and over again.>.< Although Naruto does have alot of different stuff going each time but still.
sigh......... Yeah, I DEFFINITELY see where you are coming from..... I used to watch pokemon, but as time went on, I just couldnt take it anymore......Now I am reduced to collecting the movies and only the movies. Right now I have about 13 or so, pokemon movies! I just recently got the new movie, which came out about a couple of weeks ago! "Zoroark Master of illusions". Hey, you wanna see my "Naruto Anime Collection" video? If so, then click the link!

http://youtu.be/8jjiVP9FFPI

Old 10-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #56
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
sigh......... Yeah, I DEFFINITELY see where you are coming from..... I used to watch pokemon, but as time went on, I just couldnt take it anymore......Now I am reduced to collecting the movies and only the movies. Right now I have about 13 or so, pokemon movies! I just recently got the new movie, which came out about a couple of weeks ago! "Zoroark Master of illusions". Hey, you wanna see my "Naruto Anime Collection" video? If so, then click the link!

http://youtu.be/8jjiVP9FFPI
Yeah and most of the stuff that happens in pokemon is sooooo predictable its not even funny.>.> And I also used to get the movies for it as well if you ask me I kinda think the movies are better then the episodes. Although I haven't watched any for quite a while now since I got bored of it after a while. And sure i'll see them.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:01 PM   #57
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah and most of the stuff that happens in pokemon is sooooo predictable its not even funny.>.> And I also used to get the movies for it as well if you ask me I kinda think the movies are better then the episodes. Although I haven't watched any for quite a while now since I got bored of it after a while. And sure i'll see them.

Yes!!! Pokemon has become VERY predictable!!!! Team Rocket ESPECIALLY!!! I mean every episode its the same routine. Team Rocket just comes and messes everything up and fail at the end. Theyre basically stalkers! I agree the movies are MUCH better than the anime!!! Im still hip to the movies and I plan on collecting every one they release! I just hope they wont go crazy on us..........

Old 10-05-2011, 07:10 PM   #58
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes!!! Pokemon has become VERY predictable!!!! Team Rocket ESPECIALLY!!! I mean every episode its the same routine. Team Rocket just comes and messes everything up and fail at the end. Theyre basically stalkers! I agree the movies are MUCH better than the anime!!! Im still hip to the movies and I plan on collecting every one they release! I just hope they wont go crazy on us..........
Yeah Team Rocket was kinda cool in the beginning but now they are just annoying especially with their dumb mado thing they changed it a couple times but it kinda got lamer and lamer.>.> I don't know why they keep doing the same crap over and over again when they are just gonna fail over and over again. And what I don't understand is how Ash and the others keep falling for there same disguises after they've been through it a million times. I mean they don't really look different in them and by now the crap that they try to do should look totally suspicious by now.

And by the way the collection looks nice I have all the exact same Naruto sets as you do and I also have all the Fullmetal alcamist ones even Brotherhood. And I also have all the Bleach boxsets as well. Ive also been getting the posters and wallscrolls from the anime convention and as for manga I just read it online.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:21 PM   #59
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah Team Rocket was kinda cool in the beginning but now they are just annoying especially with their dumb mado thing they changed it a couple times but it kinda got lamer and lamer.>.> I don't know why they keep doing the same crap over and over again when they are just gonna fail over and over again. And what I don't understand is how Ash and the others keep falling for there same disguises after they've been through it a million times. I mean they don't really look different in them and by now the crap that they try to do should look totally suspicious by now.

And by the way the collection looks nice I have all the exact same Naruto sets as you do and I also have all the Fullmetal alcamist ones even Brotherhood. And I also have all the Bleach boxsets as well. Ive also been getting the posters and wallscrolls from the anime convention and as for manga I just read it online.
Yes, that exactly what Im saying, as far as pokemon goes! The main characters keep falling for the same stuff, over and over again! Plus theres the fact that the voice cast has changed like, 2 times ever since it began! I liked the second group that they had going, but the newest members kind of messed the show up a little! As for my collection, thanks! I too have the whole original FMA collection! I own Conquror of Shamballa too. Now I just need to get the DVD's sets from Brotherhood. I dont have any of them yet. Im planning on getting the forth coming movie from the series too! Right now, Im looking at completing my Naruto collection (of Course) and plus Im gonna start on others. I want to get the whole series of Durarara, Bakuman and MAYBE Fairy Tail! Not quite sure about Fairy Tail, becuase it seems like its another series that might go on and on, like the Shonen Jump Big 3! Glad you looked at my collection though. Did you get to the part where I show my digital downloads from itunes?

Old 10-05-2011, 07:29 PM   #60
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, that exactly what Im saying, as far as pokemon goes! The main characters keep falling for the same stuff, over and over again! Plus theres the fact that the voice cast has changed like, 2 times ever since it began! I liked the second group that they had going, but the newest members kind of messed the show up a little! As for my collection, thanks! I too have the whole original FMA collection! I own Conquror of Shamballa too. Now I just need to get the DVD's sets from Brotherhood. I dont have any of them yet. Im planning on getting the forth coming movie from the series too! Right now, Im looking at completing my Naruto collection (of Course) and plus Im gonna start on others. I want to get the whole series of Durarara, Bakuman and MAYBE Fairy Tail! Not quite sure about Fairy Tail, becuase it seems like its another series that might go on and on, like the Shonen Jump Big 3! Glad you looked at my collection though. Did you get to the part where I show my digital downloads from itunes?
Did they change voices again? I know they did with the second group I didn't know that they did it again since I haven't watched the episodes in over a year. And anytime I also have Conquror of Shamballa and since I have all of that series I don't need to worry about collecting them now. The only ones im colecting now is Naruto and Bleach and I will continue to do so hopefully untill they reach the end of the story. And no I didn't see the itunes part yet.