Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Add something extra to ????

What I am talking about is if you belong to a village or you are a rouge you could have a rank that says you are kage, jonin, chunin, e.t.c.

here is example im a chunin for the village hidden within the twilight
-----blue equals what i change

nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

the credit in a way goes to someone i saw have it within their location, but I would like to see it a real spot like "posts" and "rep power"

so give your opinion on this and I hope you like this...if you think i should add something post and i will change it.

EDIT:this of course after lockdown would end

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD

Last edited by nexthokage; 12-15-2009 at 03:52 PM.
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Add something extra to ????

I like the idea, very much. It sometimes get real confusing on which that person is from and what rank they are in a village.

Maybe the Village option to other than in the profiles?

AND i want Male/Female option thingy to show in messages, not just profiles. Please?

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:55 PM   #3
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

The higher-ups would have to go through each and every village, find out what rank you are, and then add that to everyone's profile. Not to mention that there are always new villages popping up everyday. It's a good idea, but it'd be hard to implement.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:56 PM   #4
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well Im talking about the real villages and I would not mind to take the timer out of my schedual to do it

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
Old 12-15-2009, 06:14 PM   #5
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

its a good idea,but if custom ranks arent able to be editted by you, the user. Then itd be a pain for mods

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:18 PM   #6
SilverDragonHyuuga
Freshmen Academy Student

SilverDragonHyuuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: Add something extra to ????

do that for me and make it say that my post count is 1,000,000!!!! please?

*sasuke
my fangirls are going to kill you!
i dont care :3
SilverDragonHyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:10 PM   #7
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Bump. Good idea now

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 08-11-2011, 12:00 AM   #8
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Eh, that's why we have custom titles.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:04 AM   #9
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
In my opinion those two are to different concepts. The WS system might get more members if this was the case. I don't want to here the trouble of changing since the custom are changing ever so often

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia

Last edited by nexthokage; 08-11-2011 at 12:07 AM.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:05 AM   #10
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Not everyone has custom titles. P:

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:55 AM   #11
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

I don't mind the idea, but it would be better if it was editable by the user, and only viewable to those who belong to a village (secondary usergroup could be used here)
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote