Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-15-2011, 05:16 AM   #1
Hidan1
Genin

Hidan1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Why Shikamru and Choji werent friends of Naruto when story starting - volume1

I mean, there was part that they used to know each other very good.
Why in volume 1 and next they werent friends?
Remember when Naruto, Shikamaru and Choji run from classroom together? They were good friends. Why later not?
Hidan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Why Shikamru and Choji werent friends of Naruto when story starting - volume1

I think that was just showing us that they would hang out, but at the end of the day no one ever invited Naruto over to their houses or anything because of his reputation. Remember that one flashback that showed them all hanging out on the playground but then everyone elses' parents came and got them, but Naruto was left all alone and sad.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:56 AM   #3
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Why Shikamru and Choji werent friends of Naruto when story starting - volume1

^ that but they would only when no one else was around...
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote