Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-22-2011, 06:54 PM   #101
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Pick your bone with Kishi

Well, thread had 99 posts so I had to go ahead and make 100. .

Kishi,

1. Why is Naruto still a freakin genin?! It's stupid for reason's I shouldn't even have to explain. Just give the guy a promotion already! I'm sure his feats should make him well accomplished enough to skip the stupid Chunin Exams!

2. Also, why the hell is the ANBU's use so contradictory to the caliber of Shinobi they are suppose to be. I mean, the only truly awsome Shinobi's associated with ANBU are the ones that aren't in it anymore. So did all the strong ppl just retire or what? The're supposed to be like special ops or something....you know......uber awesome freakin Ninja's. Yet, you only use them as faceless nameless characters when you need a disposable fodder ninja......at which time, you let them get taken out quite easily.
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #102
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1 show kakashi's face already
2 start showing sasuke again i want to see what ems can do
3 show kakashi again i want to know what he meant by saying he was going on a rampage
4 all that hype for itachi's gift and it is used on the person who gave it to naruto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 05:32 PM   #103
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
3 show kakashi again i want to know what he meant by saying he was going on a rampage
4 all that hype for itachi's gift and it is used on the person who gave it to naruto
I was actually quite pleased about Kishi's direction with number 4. I want Naruto to fight Sasuke without the help of another "Uchiha genius".
^red.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:06 PM   #104
Syn Gizzam
Academy Graduate

Syn Gizzam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Cool Re: Pick your bone with Kishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
Well, thread had 99 posts so I had to go ahead and make 100. .

Kishi,

1. Why is Naruto still a freakin genin?! It's stupid for reason's I shouldn't even have to explain. Just give the guy a promotion already! I'm sure his feats should make him well accomplished enough to skip the stupid Chunin Exams!

2. Also, why the hell is the ANBU's use so contradictory to the caliber of Shinobi they are suppose to be. I mean, the only truly awsome Shinobi's associated with ANBU are the ones that aren't in it anymore. So did all the strong ppl just retire or what? The're supposed to be like special ops or something....you know......uber awesome freakin Ninja's. Yet, you only use them as faceless nameless characters when you need a disposable fodder ninja......at which time, you let them get taken out quite easily.
I agree with both of these lmao, ive always said this to myself, thats funny. Naruto should at least be a chunin, but we all know hes stronger then the hokage.

And the freakin ANBU fail every time i see them on a mission, its always a mission where the leaf gets annihilated by a guy team 7 or any of the konoha 11 end up beating lmao. Dont they go under intense training in the foundation to break any normal person. Geeze it seems like you get better training as a regular chunin lmao.
Syn Gizzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:20 PM   #105
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

.......glad we found a thread where we agree on something.
^red.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:37 PM   #106
Syn Gizzam
Academy Graduate

I thought the same, but its nothing personal, if i see something i agree or disagree with ill speak my piece, im sure you believe the same.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #107
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I thought the same, but its nothing personal, if i see something i agree or disagree with ill speak my piece, im sure you believe the same.
Oh yea. The arguments are the reason I'm so active here honestly. It's kinda boring without disagreement.

Quote:
not allow viz to make fillers that have no purpose in the storyline.
or contradict the storyline.
^red.

Old 08-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #108
Syn Gizzam
Academy Graduate

[QUOTE=EvL j3st3r;5478236]Oh yea. The arguments are the reason I'm so active here honestly. It's kinda boring without disagreement.

Lol yeah it also helps me look out for your name, at least i know your someone who has nice thoughts to look out for.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:08 PM   #109
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Here's one. what are those marks on naruto's face. I mean really, why hasn't anyone gone "uh, what's that on you're face" I need answers kishi
Old 08-28-2011, 06:09 PM   #110
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
Here's one. what are those marks on naruto's face. I mean really, why hasn't anyone gone "uh, what's that on you're face" I need answers kishi
Ah, one of the greatest mysteries of Narutoverse.

I got a new bone Kishi. Do you really write the Databooks? If so, then why the hell do you put one thing in the manga and put the complete damn opposite in the Databooks!? Now Thanks to you, Syn Gizzam is driving me insane!

@ syn gizzam....jk.
^red.

Old 08-28-2011, 08:47 PM   #111
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaClanRessurected View Post
Why do they bother throw shuriken and kunai? IT NEVER WORKS.
Itachi made a great use for them when he was fighting Nagato. :P
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:49 PM   #112
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
1- Why has she not had the stupid baby yet? That baby is going to graduate from the academy before is even leave the womb.
It HAS only been like 2 or 3 months since Asuma died, I don't think that a premature baby would do well in the academy exams.
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:26 PM   #113
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Ah, one of the greatest mysteries of Narutoverse.

I got a new bone Kishi. Do you really write the Databooks? If so, then why the hell do you put one thing in the manga and put the complete damn opposite in the Databooks!? Now Thanks to you, Syn Gizzam is driving me insane!

@ syn gizzam....jk.
hehe I think I know which source you voted for
Old 08-29-2011, 06:02 AM   #114
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Kiez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUchiha620 View Post
Gaara was premature, don't know how premature but he was.
The baby wouldn't survive if it was born after 2-3 months.
Kiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:26 AM   #115
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
What exactly about the DB? Unless you mean the stats...oh i hate the stats
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:59 PM   #116
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
What exactly about the DB? Unless you mean the stats...oh i hate the stats
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103824

this inconsistency.
^red.

Old 08-29-2011, 07:12 PM   #117
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
At 4: Wait Hype??? Only the fans hyped up. All Kishi did was make Naruto swallow a crow and say use it when you face Sasuke and its never mentioned again til its time to be used the Biju Rasengan had much more hype than that.

Quote:
Its freaking simple.

The Chidori and Raikiri are the same technique its just that when Kakashi uses it its called Raikiri because his Chidori can cut lightning while Sasuke's Chidori is still Chidori because his can't cut lightning.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:51 AM   #118
lolitaninja
Veteran Chunin

lolitaninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

-Treat you're females (mainly Temari) better!
-Show more sand siblings
-Give Gaara's siblings some hax powers
-STOP beefing up Naruto so much and STOP making him fight other people's fights!
Kankuro's #1 fan!
Because real men wear make-up...and play with dolls!
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #119
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Why does everyone seem to be flying in the air in Naruto...what happened to gravity?

Fighting_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:07 PM   #120
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting_dreamer View Post
Why does everyone seem to be flying in the air in Naruto...what happened to gravity?
Its called hopping or leaping its mostly due to the fact its usually drawn on so its hard to tell if their falling.

They are superhumans.

Tags
kishimoto, manga, naruto, sasuke, uchiha, uzumaki