Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-10-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Pick your bone with Kishi

Just as the title states. Pick your bones with the author here.

(No super long lists. Please limit your post to 3-4 points. After others have had time to post, you can make a new post with new points. This would be appreciated. )

Kishi,

1. What happened to Kakashi's "Sharingan Hypnotic eye technique"? It was an awsome technique, way ahead of it's time in the manga, and could still be very useful even at this point in the manga.

2. Sasuke was a better character when he still had a shred of humanity. Why'd you have to go and make him all emo?
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:34 PM   #2
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pick your bone with Kishi

1- Why has she not had the stupid baby yet? That baby is going to graduate from the academy before is even leave the womb.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
1- Why has she not had the stupid baby yet? That baby is going to graduate from the academy before is even leave the womb.
I'm guessing you mean Asuma's kid?
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:43 PM   #4
UchihaClanRessurected
Academy Graduate

UchihaClanRessurected saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Why do they bother throw shuriken and kunai? IT NEVER WORKS.
UchihaClanRessurected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:44 PM   #5
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

kishi, why haven't you answered my fan mail
Old 08-10-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

1- Why do you make new badass jutsu and forms just to throw them away? e.g. giant rasengan, black chidori, sage mode, shadow clone jutsu (theyre just there to pump out more rasengans and no other use than that)

2- Where is the taijutsu? One of the reasons I love the original naruto was Rock Lee and the way he would own people with his fists and not overblown special attacks. Sasuke had his lions barrage, naruto had his shadow clones.

3- WHAT HAPPENED TO INARI?????????

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:54 PM   #7
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Oh also, why does everyone run with their arms behind their backs!? WHO DOES THIS? It's the most sissy form of running I have ever seen! Common kishi, seriously that one annoys me. Now I'm in a bad mood....
Old 08-10-2011, 02:58 PM   #8
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
Oh also, why does everyone run with their arms behind their backs!? WHO DOES THIS? It's the most sissy form of running I have ever seen! Common kishi, seriously that one annoys me. Now I'm in a bad mood....
Red bull gives you wings...

1) Why hasn't he revealed anything on Black Zetsu yet...
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 03:05 PM   #9
kakashi6613
Chunin

kakashi6613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to kakashi6613

I think I can sum this up in one word: Continuity.
For God's sakes, keep your story straight man!
So many examples.
For one, the hand signs for jutsu in early Naruto change so much! Like "Tiger" goes back and forth between being 2 fingers up (middle and index) and one up (just the index). Chidori/Raikiri changes a few times before he decided on just Ox, Rabbit, Monkey. And during the Zabuza arc, when Naruto and Sasuke are fighting Haku, is with Naruto using like 20 seals for Kage Bunshin?! It's just one! While we're on the Zabuza arc, what is up with Water Dragon Jutsu?! 40 something seals?! Fire Dragon is only 4!!

Continuing about jutsu, there are issues with those. Like Genjutsu; what happened to that? Remember when that was all that the kunoichi did, now it's iryoninjutsu (medical ninjutsu) and most genjutsu is part of Doujutsu. Speaking of, Sharingan.. um? When it first appeared, its sole power was to see fast enough to copy techniques and dodge opponent's attacks. But apparently now it has all these powers. Don't get me wrong, I think Amaterasu, Susano'o, Izanagi, etc. are all cool, but I mean, what do they have to do with the Sharingan's innate, original ability? It seems like the Sharingan is becoming way too OP. But such is the Uchiha's power.
About other jutsu, I was watching the Leaf Destruction arc again, and Gai says that Chidori was "the Copy Ninja Kakashi's original move, a secret jutsu used for assassinations." HOW THE-- you know what, forget it. Maybe Kakashi was just that much of a beast (He totally is!).

Continuing, Izumo and Kotetsu comment on Shikamaru's performance after his fight against Temari during the Chuunin Exams, and they say "He knows to prioritize the teams safety over the completion of the mission." "Yeah. 'I completed the mission, but got all my teammates killed' doesn't cut it." ...Um?! Rewind 20 years, give or take, to Hatake Sakumo, the White Fang of Konoha. He sacrificed the mission to save his comrades, and was despised for it!! Maybe times have just changed since then, I dunno. But Sakumo was driven to suicide for not completing his mission and causing hardship for Konoha.

There is so much more... I remember when Orochimaru confronts Kakashi, who had just sealed the Cursed Seal on Sasuke, he tells him "You didn't have that eye the last time I saw you." So... that means that either: 1. Orochimaru had absolutely no contact with Kakashi after he became a jounin, at the good ol' age of thirteen, or 2. Orochimaru left during the Third Great Shinobi War. As I know that #2 is not true, because the Sannin helped lead Konoha to victory during that war, that means during and after the war, all the way until he left, Orochimaru never saw Kakashi. So... when did he meet him? I know Kakashi became a Chuunin when he was 7, but, still...
Oh, and while on the topic of Kakashi, what happened to his ANBU days? Are we gonna see those? You should do a special of those sometime. Like, a whole arc or something. Would be awesome.

Hm... yeah I'm sure there's more that I'll think of when I'm watching later today, but that's all for now. :P Haha, but yeah. Continuity. I know it's hard in a Shounen manga that you basically add to as you go along, but really. OH!! The Jinchuuriki. I read the manga, and for the longest time, I thought the other Jinchuuriki's chakra cloaks would resemble their Bijuu. Naruto's is the Kyuubi, which is red, so it forms a red fox-like cloak. But then, I saw the Utakata filler arc. I couldn't wait to see his teal chakra cloak.. Wha? What do you mean it's red too?! Don't tell me...?! Yep, Bee's is red too. Not purple, like I thought it would be. ?! That would've been so much cooler, and I think make more sense. Kind of. I don't know. It would look awesome, okay?! Yeah, I was really disappointed when I saw that. I thought for sure they'd be the color of the Bijuu.
Oh yeah, and during the Leaf Destruction Arc, it's like everyone just forgets that the 3 Sand Siblings are the Kazekage's kids. Including them. Because they weren't until Kishimoto decided that in Shippuuden... Again, continuity.
Pretty much my only complaint besides the Jinchuuriki. That and the filler. Why? Especially Sora. God. Hate that kid.

And, rant over. Haha.
"It needs to be about 20% cooler."

"Yay!"
Quote:
I'll admit, I have a kinky thing for flowers...
Quote:
Listen pal, here's a little song I wrote for my kids.
MICHAEL KNIGHT, MICHAEL KNIGHT
Jutsoes, pal, my kids! Jutsoes, pal, my kids!

kakashi6613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #10
Troll Master
Apprentice Genin

Troll Master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi6613 View Post

There is so much more... I remember when Orochimaru confronts Kakashi, who had just sealed the Cursed Seal on Sasuke, he tells him "You didn't have that eye the last time I saw you." So... that means that either: 1. Orochimaru had absolutely no contact with Kakashi after he became a jounin, at the good ol' age of thirteen, or 2. Orochimaru left during the Third Great Shinobi War. As I know that #2 is not true, because the Sannin helped lead Konoha to victory during that war, that means during and after the war, all the way until he left, Orochimaru never saw Kakashi. So... when did he meet him? I know Kakashi became a Chuunin when he was 7, but, still...
Oh, and while on the topic of Kakashi, what happened to his ANBU days? Are we gonna see those? You should do a special of those sometime. Like, a whole arc or something. Would be awesome.

Hm... yeah I'm sure there's more that I'll think of when I'm watching later today, but that's all for now. :P Haha, but yeah. Continuity. I know it's hard in a Shounen manga that you basically add to as you go along, but really. OH!! The Jinchuuriki. I read the manga, and for the longest time, I thought the other Jinchuuriki's chakra cloaks would resemble their Bijuu. Naruto's is the Kyuubi, which is red, so it forms a red fox-like cloak. But then, I saw the Utakata filler arc. I couldn't wait to see his teal chakra cloak.. Wha? What do you mean it's red too?! Don't tell me...?! Yep, Bee's is red too. Not purple, like I thought it would be. ?! That would've been so much cooler, and I think make more sense. Kind of. I don't know. It would look awesome, okay?! Yeah, I was really disappointed when I saw that. I thought for sure they'd be the color of the Bijuu.
Oh yeah, and during the Leaf Destruction Arc, it's like everyone just forgets that the 3 Sand Siblings are the Kazekage's kids. Including them. Because they weren't until Kishimoto decided that in Shippuuden... Again, continuity.
Pretty much my only complaint besides the Jinchuuriki. That and the filler. Why? Especially Sora. God. Hate that kid.

And, rant over. Haha.
1. Orochimaru was still around when the Fourth was elected Hokage and Kakashi was a teen when that happened. Orochimaru never left during the Third Great Ninja War. Get your facts straight before you start complaining.

2. Kishi is not charge of the filler and has absolute no involvement in the fillers. Go complain to the animators about that. Seriously that....ugh...people these days.

3. Giving Kakashi another background arc is a waste of time.
Troll Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:28 PM   #11
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura i used to like her but obsessive much shes in love with a guy who never liked her never even shown any interest what so ever even tried to kill her and yet when naruto finally speaks with saskue and says "we're both gunna die" sakura says something like "thank you naruto this way we can all have a happy ending" (i know thats not the exact words) needs a slap
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:38 PM   #12
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

1. Why did you make Hinata confess if you weren't going to do anything with it?

2. Why is Madara and his plan so cliche?

3. Why was Shisui's eye's technique so anticlimatic?

4. Why does Ibiki get no panel time?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #13
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

AND why don't Genma, Izumo, and Kotetsu get to do more cool things.. HUH! Side characters have feelings too! >.>
AND Shayd would really love to see Sakura beat the holy living crap outta Sasuke for the fun of it! ^^

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:52 PM   #14
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

5. What's the deal with airline food?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #15
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I got a few beef too...

- if Minato was watching Naruto within Naruto's soul why the heck didn't he make any comment on rasenshuriken? i wanted to see his expression so bad.

- among the many deaths that Danzo died fighting Sasuke, why'd Kishi allow a top ninja like Danzo be killed by a Kunai Knife...that's just embarrassing.

-why is Naruto spamming sage mode like that? it's so unlike Naruto...who usually likes to hide his new jutsu... unless he has something more powerful (SM+RM)

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:08 PM   #16
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

1.Why did Kishi make Naruto so gay(No offense) for Sasuke?
2.Why is Neji a Jounin with barely any screentime to show off his jounin abilities.
3.Why make dojutsu so hax????? You really couldn't think of any other way.
4.WHY DID DANZOU HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?
5.Why not give killerbee and raikage some real ninjutsu.
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:30 PM   #17
The Second Pornkage
The White Flash

The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
5. What's the deal with airline food?
I don't know why I lol'd at this so hard, I guess it just took me by surprise.

"You know what your problem is? I'm too good looking." -Michael Kelso, That '70s Show

The Second Pornkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #18
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1. Why hasn't Lee had a fight where he won. Well there was the fight he had with his clone but he also lost
2. Why hasn't Sai had a fight where he won.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #19
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1. When will Guy Beat Kakashi?!?!

2.When do we See Sasuke Again? Been like 15 or Something Chapters.

3. I want to See more Ramen Being Eaten D:

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:16 PM   #20
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
I know right! good call.

1. (obvious one) DO SOMETHING WITH THE FREAKIN BYAKUGAN!!!!! It was so hyped in the beginning and now the story makes it feel like it's a C-rank technique or something.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kishimoto, manga, naruto, sasuke, uchiha, uzumaki