Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-05-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
hokagefoxnaruto
Ninja Academy Student

hokagefoxnaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to hokagefoxnaruto

Closed

Dattebayo! `.`

Last edited by hokagefoxnaruto; 04-08-2010 at 10:43 PM.
hokagefoxnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #2
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Justu list with detailed descriptions!!

Why doesnt he just watch the show, you can learn it from that. Visual learning and hearing is far better then reading a long post on every single jutsu. and saying this is your work is very false at that. You did copy this.

I would at least request you to give credit to the source you found it and not say its your own work. Thats plagerizing. And most likely your a young aged boy, so i will asume that you dont know much about plagerizing and you just think its cool and pretend you thought all this up.
RicenChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:43 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This is very nice. I'd suggest that you change the color of the words that were links so tha tyou don't get derepped from some idiot who thinks that because a word isn't a normal color, it's a link.

If you need any help for future references on maybe a certain character you want to do, here is a character and feat list. Just follow the link.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11872
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:43 PM   #4
hokagefoxnaruto
Ninja Academy Student

RicenChicken@@@@@

I know I did I never said I made it up from my head.
But I just thought it would be better if she reads it from here.
But this could also help other people.
Like I said at the beginning of this post I did not make this up I did copy it from a resource site and obviously I cant credit it because I cant put up website

Dattebayo! `.`
Old 04-05-2010, 02:49 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Actually, it probably won't help people here, posting in a forum without any knowledge of the series is asking to get your head chopped off. You'd be proven wrong to the point that you wanna scream, and it'll ruin your fun. I'm pretty sure everybody here has some knowledge of Naruto.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:52 PM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

In addition to my tips earlier, you may want to make an index in alphabetical order, it'll then be easier to find jutsu, and people will notice your hard work.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
hokagefoxnaruto
Ninja Academy Student

Well I have recently found a thread which marked "Who is Naruto?"
I myself thought this guy was joking but after countless numbers of guessing, arguments and threats about banning. I knew this guy wasnt messing around.

Seriously I wonder how many people are THAT dumb! ^^

Dattebayo! `.`
Old 04-05-2010, 02:53 PM   #8
hokagefoxnaruto
Ninja Academy Student

Ok thanks for the tips
I will try to do everything tomorrow
Thanks again

Dattebayo! `.`
Old 04-05-2010, 02:54 PM   #9
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You can give credit, dont give the website just say @credit to original poster in your main post, as well as people may asume that you were going to post because, the way you said things.
RicenChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:55 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I saw that thread too, it was a joke thread.

ALSO, when you make the index, be sure to mark each jutsu with spoiler marks, so there isn't a massive wall of text. In case you were wondering, to add spoilers, just hit this button, and type inside of the spoiler tags.

Old 04-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #11
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

This is a really good idea for a thread. But there are a lot of jutsu in the Naruto world, so good luck with this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:49 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Good, I see you put spoiler marks around the jutsu, now for the index, just put the name of the Jutsu, and the descriptions in a spoiler.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:04 AM   #13
hokagefoxnaruto
Ninja Academy Student

What do you mean by that?

Dattebayo! `.`
Old 04-07-2010, 12:21 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokagefoxnaruto View Post
What do you mean by that?

It looks good right now in the second post.

By the way, if you're not making these and you want to give credit, just post the name of the person who did it, just no website links that may have viz related images.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:28 PM   #15
Itachi-Uchiha44
Ninja Academy Student

Location: I'm everywhere... and yet nowhere o.O (creepy right??)
Itachi-Uchiha44 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nice, it looks good so far

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Foster your hatred. Run, run and cling to your wretched life. And one day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me."
-Itachi Uchiha to Younger Sasuke

"You are weak. Why are you so weak? Because you lack... hatred."
Itachi Uchiha To Sasuke

"Sorry Sasuke, there won't be a next time."
-Itachi Uchiha's Last Words
Itachi-Uchiha44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:43 AM   #16
hokagefoxnaruto
Ninja Academy Student

Thanks

Dattebayo! `.`
Old 04-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #17
ltachiUchiha
Apprentice Genin

ltachiUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Cool.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Please try not to spam here, it would ruin a thread that has potential.