Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-28-2011, 07:05 PM   #21
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Video game's most scary moments

The 1st time i saw the Chainsaw enemies on Resident Evil 4

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 07:21 PM   #22
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

The flood in halo 2 on the rising elevator were quite heart stopping.

Also, the tank in Left 4 Dead. The reapers also.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:29 PM   #23
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post

IT JUST FREAKED ME OUT...LOOK AT IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
YouTube:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
"It" from Resident Evil 4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Amnesia TDD, awesome game, thats about as close as a game went to actually scaring me.
^ I agree with all of the above.

Also, for those of you who played Penumbra Overature:
Spoiler:
Remember when you walk into that really dark room with a giant hole in the wall? The one where you turn on the switch and suddenly the room is lit with terrifying florescent messages covering the whole room and this sound blares out of nowhere?

...Yeah, I pretty much flew out of my seat. Best part about that one is that you did not expect it at all. Really sets the mood for the rest of the game too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:37 PM   #24
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

regenerators from RE4, but even more scary than that. Try having Nemesis chase you around on the hardest difficulty in resident evil 3. I cried.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:41 PM   #25
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
regenerators from RE4
ZOOT, I completely forgot about those.

Same with the Iron Maidens. Jaysus furking Christ.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:50 PM   #26
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Resident Evil 4 was the hardest and scariest out of all the resident evil games, No RE game has scared me as much as RE4 did, and I played all of em lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Same with the Iron Maidens. Jaysus furking Christ.
Those F***ers scared the crap out of me.

Last edited by Sagepain; 08-29-2011 at 07:59 PM.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote