Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 11-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #161
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Official Bleach English Dub Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
the manga is to far behind in the us since Viz is to dam lazy to do a bleach speed up witch naruto and one piece both got and naruto,s banned canceled before and one piece was canceled twice but bleach has been on adult swim since 2005 i believe
Didn't Bleach go on break like twice in which one last over an year.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:50 PM   #162
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Didn't Bleach go on break like twice in which one last over an year.
still never got canceled

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #163
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I sure hope they don't re-do the episodes that they started last year all the way up to this point cause it took over a year just to get to all this stuff and if they did that then it would take us forever to get through the filler arc that comes after this and get to the big stuff that happens after it.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:05 PM   #164
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I sure hope they don't re-do the episodes that they started last year all the way up to this point cause it took over a year just to get to all this stuff and if they did that then it would take us forever to get through the filler arc that comes after this and get to the big stuff that happens after it.
Bleach is not going on hiatus anytime soon, I just looked up Adult Swim's schedule and they do have Episodes 230+ on it.

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #165
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Naruto View Post
Bleach is not going on hiatus anytime soon, I just looked up Adult Swim's schedule and they do have Episodes 230+ on it.
Oh ok good I was pretty worried about it. I was told after 229 that they would go on hiatus for a while I didn't really know if it was true or not but thank god that they are still going on further with the episodes. Sadly im pretty much going to miss this next episode since im at the convention though I can tell that not much is gonna happen so im not too worried about it.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:58 PM   #166
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Really as long as Viz keeps dubbing the episodes it could go on playing new ones until the series is over.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:59 PM   #167
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Talking Re: Official Bleach English Dub Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Oh ok good I was pretty worried about it. I was told after 229 that they would go on hiatus for a while I didn't really know if it was true or not but thank god that they are still going on further with the episodes. Sadly im pretty much going to miss this next episode since im at the convention though I can tell that not much is gonna happen so im not too worried about it.
http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/onair.html

That schedule lists Episodes 229-233.

|
Old 11-04-2011, 08:45 PM   #168
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/onair.html

That schedule lists Episodes 229-233.
Oh nice and thanks.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:23 AM   #169
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Bleach Episode 229 aired, what did people think of it?

By the way, next week starts the Zanpakto filler arc, which will last for 26 episodes sadly.

Episodes 230-265 = 36 episodes right?

|

Last edited by Toddler Naruto; 11-06-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:38 AM   #170
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

it was random and pointless

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:30 AM   #171
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Bleach Episode 229 aired, what did people think of it?

By the way, next week starts the Zanpakto filler arc, which will last for 26 episodes sadly.

Episodes 230-265 = 26 episodes right?

Old 11-06-2011, 06:27 PM   #172
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I didn't see the episode sadly so I don't know what happened.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #173
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Thanks for correcting me pal.

|
Old 11-08-2011, 11:53 AM   #174
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

new arc this week

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-09-2011, 03:42 PM   #175
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

fairly excited to c th arc dubbed

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #176
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Episode 230 was alright, but I think I might still wait until Episodes 231-265 have aired dubbed before I resume watching Bleach...

|
Old 11-13-2011, 11:55 AM   #177
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

why ? because of filler your loss

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-13-2011, 06:54 PM   #178
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

people better not quit like that or Bleach might get taken of

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:15 PM   #179
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

This filler arc is actually pretty good, so I'm sure people will still tune in to watch it.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:59 PM   #180
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah it has been good so far and its pretty ridulous to stop watching it just because its fillers.