Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 12-31-2011, 10:49 AM   #261
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Official Bleach English Dub Discussion Thread

Another Marathon on Adult Swim tonight

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:53 AM   #262
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Another Marathon on Adult Swim tonight
That's of no surprise to me, I've known this would happen for a few weeks now.

We won't be seeing Bleach Episode 236 Dubbed until next weekend, January 07, 2012.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:21 AM   #263
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

iTunes released Episodes 236 & 237 recently, did anyone here bother to buy them?

(since Adult Swim has yet to air those 2 yet)

|
Old 01-07-2012, 06:53 AM   #264
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Nope, I don't buy anything on itunes

Old 01-07-2012, 06:57 AM   #265
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Nope, I don't buy anything on itunes
You'd rather wait two more weeks for Adult Swim to air both episodes?

have fun being behind everyone else :P!!!

|
Old 01-07-2012, 07:27 AM   #266
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

I watch the subs too, So I'm not behind anyone.

Old 01-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #267
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

At least episode 136 will be out tonight finally waiting two weeks for this episode alone kinda sucked but oh well.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #268
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
I watch the subs too, So I'm not behind anyone.
You're still 2 eps behind everyone on the dub though! Doesnt matter if you're ahead with subs

|
Old 01-08-2012, 06:50 AM   #269
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
You're still 2 eps behind everyone on the dub though! Doesnt matter if you're ahead with subs
It matters cause I already know what happens, so I'm not really missing anything.

Old 01-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #270
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

To each their own, I'm waiting for iTunes to release Bleach Episode 238 DUBBED.

|
Old 01-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #271
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Episode was good. Now we know the zanpaktou were being controlled that would make sense since it would be strange for them to just turn against their masters like that.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #272
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I love this filler arc but i wish AS didn't do a 2 week delay

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:07 PM   #273
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The filler arc has been good so far and yeah it sucked we had to wait at least two weeks just for this episode since its making it take longer to get back to the good stuff.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:12 AM   #274
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

iTunes finally released Bleach Episode 239 Dub, took them long enough...

|
Old 01-27-2012, 09:35 AM   #275
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Am I crazy or did they replay the episode last week that they premiered the week before?

Old 01-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #276
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No new Episode on Feb 4th

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #277
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

iTunes has just released Bleach Episode 240 !!!

|
Old 01-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #278
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Am I crazy or did they replay the episode last week that they premiered the week before?
No not from what i saw

Kirbyroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:56 AM   #279
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

iTunes won't be releasing any new episodes until February 12th, this sucks big time!!!

(I was looking forward to watching Bleach 241 & 242 early)

|
Old 02-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #280
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Heh I guessing Kempachi will not be seen in this arc cause he dosen't know his zampato's name cant have Muramasma freeing him and we learning it.

Kirbyroth is offline   Reply With Quote