Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 07-17-2010, 11:11 PM   #1
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Im finally saying this

Stop dont touch me there...that is my nono square...R__A__P__E... Get the HELL away from me.

You all got punked

Dont get mad and I wont every one to read my new thread to clear things up...especially the ones that decided to -rep me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD

Last edited by nexthokage; 07-21-2010 at 11:37 PM.
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
Tenseiga no Sesshomaru
Ninja Academy Student

Tenseiga no Sesshomaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Im finally saying this

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
No I am not coming out of the closet because I like women and there parts. I have only said this to my family and I have to say this to my second family, the forum. I am a big Sexist. I cant stand to see how women can say they can do something better than a male. The only real thing is to have a baby for a male. A male is stronger and inturn can do more things. A male has ran this great nation of the U.S. since 1776. This country could not have a woman with mood swings to run a country. One day we are going to war and the next there wanting peace. A male came first in my religion and woman or women could not be spelled with out man or men. This proves that the male is the dominate sex. This is a fact.

Sir, i must say that you are a total and utter douchebag
Old 07-17-2010, 11:15 PM   #3
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

All women are different so you can't just say that based on sterotypes on females.
Same with all men are different.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:16 PM   #4
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I am ready for criticism. While you my sir is no one on this forum

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
Old 07-17-2010, 11:16 PM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

That doesn't apply to all women you know.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:16 PM   #6
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

That better not be directed over at me Hokage-San.

@ Kuro: Exactly where I am coming from.

^ My future wife.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:17 PM   #7
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
All women are different so you can't just say that based on sterotypes on females.
Same with all men are different.
I will look tomorrow at the polls I seen awile back at women and trapping men.

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 07-17-2010, 11:19 PM   #8
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
That doesn't apply to all women you know.

High Majority though

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 07-17-2010, 11:19 PM   #9
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No I am not coming out of the closet because I like women and there parts. I have only said this to my family and I have to say this to my second family, the forum. I am a big Sexist. I cant stand to see how women can say they can do something better than a male. The only real thing is to have a baby for a male. A male is stronger and intern can do more things. A male has ran this great nation of the U.S. since 1776. This country could not have a woman with mood swings to run a country. One day we are going to war and the next there wanting peace. A male came first in my religion and woman or women could not be spelled with out man or men.A women could say r.a.p.e and a male could go away for a long time. This proves that the male is the dominate sex. This is a fact.
First young one...There and their are two different words...get your words right...second....You are full of crap...for real...You are just jealous of us women...OR you just can't handle the fact that we rule...and you are just a puppy left wanting...the end

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:21 PM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

So? There are areas where certain women beat men and certain men beat women. Men being stronger than women overall doesn't necessarily make them better and your point about men running the U.S. is moot because there are female leaders out there.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:23 PM   #11
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Wow this is late at nightr and I dont care about grammar at the moment. Second, you cant tell me that women has said they can do something better than a man.

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 07-17-2010, 11:23 PM   #12
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
I will look tomorrow at the polls I seen awile back at women and trapping men.
There are no polls up.
Here is something to give my point off,
I am probably capable of beating you up. ( I am a martial artist)
Chances are, you can probably beat up any regular girl.

Another example: My sister always has mood swings and such.
While I am always calm and collective and I don't beleive in love and the other stuff. Well educated, knows such and such about wars and peace.

Different genders can do the same as others, it might just take something special to be able to.
Women are all different from eachother, same goes for men.
As women can be the same as men.

But I know what you mean about girls always saying that stuff and things like that which are not fair and things..

I am not sure if what I said makes sense to you though.

I have the same idea going as Kuromaki does... so yeah.

^ My future wife.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:24 PM   #13
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So? There are areas where certain women beat men and certain men beat women. Men being stronger than women overall doesn't necessarily make them better and your point about men running the U.S. is moot because there are female leaders out there.

Not the Commander and Chief though

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 07-17-2010, 11:24 PM   #14
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

All I will say is that I completely disagree

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:25 PM   #15
Tenseiga no Sesshomaru
Ninja Academy Student

Tenseiga no Sesshomaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
First young one...There and their are two different words...get your words right...second....You are full of crap...for real...You are just jealous of us women...OR you just can't handle the fact that we rule...and you are just a puppy left wanting...the end
I agree
Old 07-17-2010, 11:26 PM   #16
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeap, in fact Australia just got it's first ever female prime minister, and I am much happier with her than the last guy.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad

Last edited by Rasen_Chidori; 07-18-2010 at 01:14 AM.
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:26 PM   #17
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

One of my points you could beat me up, but if I laid a hand on you I would be in jail.

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 07-17-2010, 11:27 PM   #18
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenseiga no Sesshomaru View Post
I agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
You two are not helping out at all by making insults towards him.. not insults but rude things instead of stating your opinion in a well manner...

^ My future wife.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:28 PM   #19
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
One of my points you could beat me up, but if I laid a hand on you I would be in jail.
I do think this is one unfair thing. So I agree with only this opinion out of the thing.
It is not fair, but life is not fair and it will never be fair. You just have to live with it.

^ My future wife.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:28 PM   #20
EdFry
Chunin

EdFry is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have a question.

Where the hell did this come from?

Treat the mods with respect, never mistreat an admin. Keep it clean, have some fun, treat others how you want to be treated.

Spoiler:
Have fun with life, it'll be gone before you know it and you only get one shot!
EdFry is offline   Reply With Quote