Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 10-29-2009, 10:50 PM   #1
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726
Default Antwoine: The Wolf of The Shining Moon

Intro:

The night was harsh. The dark sky filled with nothing but the moon. A full one at that. Although the darkness covered a widespread there was one town that glimmered in the darkness however the light was not heavenly it was because it had been set ablaze. The village was going to burn down and it would never be known after its destruction. Next to the village there was a forest filled with tall trees. As the village was consumed by fire nothing would survive the blaze. However there was a woman carrying a child running through the forest..............

"We are gonna make it okay," she said as she stared he son in the eyes. " Dont worry everything will be alright and when we make it away from here we will start anew okay?" The child was no older than 3 months and he was crying through. As the woman was running she heard footsteps behind her. She began to run as fast as she could.

"Where is she?" a deep, raspy, manly unfamiliar voice yelled out.

"She has to be here somewhere," a raspy, whisper-like, evil voice replied.

"Oh no they have found us," the mother whispered, "but we can still make it to the village border and get some help." The mother picked up speed as she saw the light of the village border shining in the darkness. "We can make it," the woman thought. At that moment clouds began to crowd the sky however they did not cover the moon. Then thunder began to sound rain began to fall.

"Im tired of doing this the old fashion way..........." the unfamiliar voice said. The person closed both eyes and used a visual justu to search through the woods for the woman. "I found her." the voice spoke.

"Where?" the second voice replied.

"5 miles ahead about 2 miles from the border. Stop her from getting to the border before she escapes." the first voice said.

"No prob." the second voice responded.

The woman saw the tower in which the border light was up and she also saw a man in the tower. She wanted to yell to get his attention but if she yelled she would give away her position to her pursuers. The only way to get the mans attention was to either get to the tower by crossing a 1 mile plain or making a loud noticeable sound. The woman was almost to the beginning of the plain when she tripped over a log causing the baby to fly out her arms as the woman tumbled to the ground. The woman tried to get up however her leg was seriously injured from the fall. She looked for the baby while managing to sit herself up against a tree. "Where are you. Where is my baby," woman said silently. She could not spot her son though. The darkness and rain clouded her vision from seeing where the baby had landed. The woman heard a rattle in the bushes. "Is that you my son?" the woman said with fear.

"Well, well, well, looks like I just found our little runaway." the second voice declared.

The woman gasped. "What do you want from me?"

"Where is it?" the second voice said.

The woman stood to her feet wobbling but keeping balance enough to stand. "What?"

"How do you want it? Fast and easy............ or slow and painful."

The woman spat in the persons face. "I dont care if you manage to kill me."

"Ha!" the voice said. The person hit the woman knocking her back to the ground. "Its funny your spit is as cold blooded as me."

The woman sees her child after falling to the ground. "Why are you after me?"

"Im not after you..." the second voice replied. A shadowy figure attacks the woman. The woman screams causing the baby to begin crying.

The other person from before shows up. "We have to get it," the second voice said.

"NO!!! Not right now. After a scream that loud and the burning village in the distance are acknowledged the border patrol should be on its way and we dont want to blow our cover. Lets move out now. Besides we will have a second chance. At that point in time you can redeem yourself by finding and destroying it." the first voice states and then he disappears.

There is dog barking heard in the distance. The baby stared the second person in the eyes and stopped crying. The person stared back with his cold, dead, ominous eyes. "We will meet again." the second voice declared and then the person fled from the site. At that time a dog arrived at the scene. Afterward, three shinobi arrived. One of which pointed out the lifeless body of the woman. After acknowledging her being dead they covered her in a body bag and two of the shinobi picked it up. The three shinobi began to disperse until one of them heard a cry. "What is this?" a shinobi said. "A child. Why is there a child on the ground." the man said. The man looked at the child that was wrapped in a blanket and saw some letters. The letters spelled out a name.

"Antwoine.......... so thats your name little guy. Antwoine, well lets get you out of the rain before you catch pneumonia.

Last edited by Sasuke726; 10-29-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:05 PM   #2
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Antwoine: The Wolf of The Shining Moon

can someone read this and tell me if it sucked
Old 10-31-2009, 08:10 AM   #3
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

can someone tell me if this sucked or not
Old 10-31-2009, 09:01 AM   #4
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

It's pretty good.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:04 AM   #5
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Tao View Post
It's pretty good.
Yes thanx
if i can get four more people to say its good then ill make the first chapter
Old 10-31-2009, 09:16 AM   #6
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Does my squad counts?
Chin, Kaoru, and Nikito.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:24 AM   #7
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Tao View Post
Does my squad counts?
Chin, Kaoru, and Nikito.

yea if u can get them to read it i guess
Old 10-31-2009, 09:50 AM   #8
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

They're not real people.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:51 AM   #9
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

are u serious
well then i guess they dont count
Old 10-31-2009, 09:58 AM   #10
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Well, you can tell your friends to read it. I'm sure they'll think it's good.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:02 AM   #11
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ace adventurer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I love wolves
Old 10-31-2009, 10:06 AM   #12
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow nice it's pertty good man.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:07 AM   #13
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ace adventurer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Nice buddy
Old 10-31-2009, 10:10 AM   #14
kurribu99
Chunin

Location: if i tell u i would have to slap u with a fish.........
kurribu99 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to kurribu99

awsome!!!!!
forum bro:ninja of tao, xenoato
adopted: mangagirl
forum cuz: ShikaTemaTobiDei
forum sis: rose93, teralife, Ninja Pink, akatsukiangel16, temari48
little niece: vino
NARUFLU!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
IMA FIRIN MEH LAZARZ!!!!!!!
kurribu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:57 AM   #15
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurribu99 View Post
awsome!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace adventurer View Post
Nice buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
wow nice it's pertty good man.
thanx everybody
Old 10-31-2009, 10:57 AM   #16
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace adventurer View Post
I love wolves

yea wolves r my fave animal
Old 10-31-2009, 11:32 AM   #17
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

It's pretty good, I like the title.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:35 AM   #18
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
It's pretty good, I like the title.

thanx
Old 10-31-2009, 11:38 AM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke726 View Post
thanx
You remember our deal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:24 PM   #20
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
You remember our deal.

i already commented