Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 08-04-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

UchihaXSasuke has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default ulquiorra vs some naruto char

ulquiorra vs
naruto,sasuke,madara,itachi,minato,killerbee,A,nag ato

at their full powers
all at once
only sasuke naruto minato and itachi can react to ul. speed

ulquiorra second resurection
naruto kyuby sasuke EMS(never tired),madara rinnengan EMS,bee full hachibi

Do they stand a chance?
Old 08-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: ulquiorra vs some naruto char

No. They all die. Period.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 08-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ulquiorra stomps them all in base. His second resurection would be complete and total overkill.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 08-04-2011, 02:31 PM   #4
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Ulquiorra blitzes everyone, and cero's Hachibi's head a few times. And if he needs to,his ressurecion will take out Hachibi. With those spears/lances

Old 08-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
SauceK
Genin

SauceK is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ulquiorra stomps. He could probably solo the whole Narutoverse.

-Chris Rock
Old 08-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #6
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

i mentioned that some of naruto char can react to his speed
Old 08-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sure they can react, but they have nothing to get past his durability. He blocked a full powered Gatsuga Tensho from Ichigo in his Vizard Mask with one hand. No one in Naruto aside from maybe the Biju can match that destructive power.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-05-2011, 01:47 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No. No one can react in naruto to him.

He's hypersonic +. Meaning double digit mach.

Raikage MAY be hypersonic reactions. MAYBE.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 08-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #9
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
No. No one can react in naruto to him.

He's hypersonic +. Meaning double digit mach.

Raikage MAY be hypersonic reactions. MAYBE.
Uhm no Hypersonic starts at Mach 5.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:04 PM   #10
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Speed feats, please? Since everyone seems so keen to go with the speedblitz arguement.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #11
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaXSasuke View Post
i mentioned that some of naruto char can react to his speed
no they really can't
Old 08-05-2011, 04:17 PM   #12
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
no they really can't
I think he means that they are able to react in THIS fight. Which doesn't really stop his sheer force. They really aren't fast enough to actually get away from him so he still slices them all to bits and ceros hachibi's head to oblivion

Old 08-05-2011, 04:29 PM   #13
Axel
Apprentice Genin

Axel saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Axel Send a message via Skype™ to Axel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
No. They all die. Period.
This.

Phred killa extraordinaire in da house y'all

-
Old 08-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #14
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't really like the speedblitz argument, namely because unless it's blatantly obvious that a character is incredibly slow and another is incredibly fast it's really subjective. Labeling characters as supersonic and hypersonic isn't all that reliable because many, many times it relies on calcs, which completely rely on how an author draws things, which can easily change if they, say, spill coffee on a draft.

That aside I'd say Ulq takes out the majority of the fighters simply because of his power and because none of them can actually kill him.

But there's one exception to this: Kyuubi.

How does Ulq kill Kyuubi? KN8 was able to tank and smash through Chibaku Tensei, a mountain level technique. Obviously full Kyuubi is stronger than KN8.

And if half of Kyuubi's chakra was sealed in the reaper, then logically Kyuubi in its prime would be leagues stronger than KN8.

Unless by Kyuubi you were referring to Naruto's chakra mode. In which Ulq sweeps through the match casually.

YouTube:
src="

Miku-san maji tenshi!
Old 08-05-2011, 07:11 PM   #15
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amano Yukiteru View Post
I don't really like the speedblitz argument, namely because unless it's blatantly obvious that a character is incredibly slow and another is incredibly fast it's really subjective. Labeling characters as supersonic and hypersonic isn't all that reliable because many, many times it relies on calcs, which completely rely on how an author draws things, which can easily change if they, say, spill coffee on a draft.

That aside I'd say Ulq takes out the majority of the fighters simply because of his power and because none of them can actually kill him.

But there's one exception to this: Kyuubi.

How does Ulq kill Kyuubi? KN8 was able to tank and smash through Chibaku Tensei, a mountain level technique. Obviously full Kyuubi is stronger than KN8.

And if half of Kyuubi's chakra was sealed in the reaper, then logically Kyuubi in its prime would be leagues stronger than KN8.
I thought I was the only one who was tired of it.

Now, I think that Ulquiorra's defensive skills lack when it comes to the larger-scale attacks. Minato can summon Gamabunta, Killerbee can transform and use the Biju Bomb, and Madara can summon the Gedo Mazo. There's also Genjutsu to be concerned about, but it's arguable it won't work since Ulquiorra has no chakra system. Ulquiorra's Lanza Del Rampago is very destructive, but it can be said that as long as Killerbee, Minato, and Madara have their giant attacks out, not all of the group will die from it and will have an opening to attack. That's also more dependant on whether or not Ulquiorra's already in Segunda Etapa. In both base form and Resurreccion, Ulquiorra can use Ceros, but that'll motivate the opposing shinobi to use their more powerful moves, and Ulquiorra can't Cero all of them before one attack, particularly since he doesn't know which ones are most powerful. Plus, many people on the Naruto team have great speed, and they can create distractions while Madara uses his ability to try and trap Ulquiorra or, if unsuccessful, create an opening where Ulquiorra will be damaged. After all, Madara also has no Reiatsu, so Ulquiorra has to rely on normal senses to catch Madara, and that'll be difficult considering his ability to warp through to another dimension.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:38 PM   #16
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Re: ulquiorra vs some naruto char

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaXSasuke View Post
ulquiorra vs
naruto,sasuke,madara,itachi,minato,killerbee,A,nag ato

at their full powers
all at once
only sasuke naruto minato and itachi can react to ul. speed

ulquiorra second resurection
naruto kyuby sasuke EMS(never tired),madara rinnengan EMS,bee full hachibi

Do they stand a chance?
Ulq ... stomps and solos ... 2 lancers ,they'll all die GG.
reasoning would be just time wasting

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 08-05-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:17 PM   #17
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Can any of the listed Naruto characters fly? I think not. Ulquiorra just gets outside their range and when the summons come out, he just uses Lanza Del Relampago 3 times, one shotting each one.

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #18
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Uhm no Hypersonic starts at Mach 5.
Plus generally starts around mach 10.

Hence the plus.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 08-06-2011, 04:33 AM   #19
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

i saw you mentioned
that ulq. doesn't have chakra and madara doesn't haves reiatsu
reiatsu=chakra
and yea they can fly tough
the single chance is to summon the bosses and all go to distract him
itachi traps him in tsukuyomi and before breaking it sasuke uses kirin on him
Old 08-06-2011, 06:32 AM   #20
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Do you mean they can fly just for this fight? Because I'm pretty sure that none of the Naruto characters you listed have moves that let them fly.

YouTube:
src="