Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:36 AM   #1721
Fexy-chan
Genin

Fexy-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Fexy-chan
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
wfbeuowbfoewbgoebog KATHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN REPLY TO MY EMAIIIIIL >;[
No shouting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fexy-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:36 AM   #1722
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fexy-chan View Post
Then, why are you hiding from me? <.<

Don't worry, I'm not hungry now. Not gonna eat you.
Because I can. >.>

*jumps down from the tree* Alright if you say so. <.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:40 AM   #1723
Fexy-chan
Genin

Logical answer, please. >.>

Old 02-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #1724
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

That is my logical answer.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #1725
Fexy-chan
Genin

What's your dumbest answer then? <.<

Old 02-15-2012, 09:52 AM   #1726
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't have a dumb answer. P:

Old 02-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #1727
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lone doesn't speak dumb. He speaks smartass like most people on the internet :3

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #1728
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

u guys got real frinedly while i was away
Old 02-16-2012, 03:41 AM   #1729
Fexy-chan
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I don't have a dumb answer. P:
That's a dumb answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
Lone doesn't speak dumb. He speaks smartass like most people on the internet :3
You got it backwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
u guys got real frinedly while i was away
Not quite.

Old 02-16-2012, 04:35 AM   #1730
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nope I'm good

Old 02-16-2012, 05:11 AM   #1731
Fexy-chan
Genin

You sure, pal?

Old 02-16-2012, 05:22 AM   #1732
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*takes out one of my sowrds and points it at fexy* plz don't fight with eli he is my twin after all v.v
Old 02-16-2012, 06:42 AM   #1733
Fexy-chan
Genin

I'm not fighting with him I'm kindly disagreeing/debating with him.
And what did I say about not hitting a girl?

Old 02-16-2012, 06:54 AM   #1734
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

but my shikas true form is a girl isn't that right shika
*the sowrd in my transforms into a shy young girl with silver hair and blue eyes*
-shika- yes it is nice to meet u fexy *bows respecfully*
Old 02-16-2012, 06:57 AM   #1735
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quite sure. Because everything I say and do is right

Old 02-16-2012, 06:58 AM   #1736
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*peeks in*

Old 02-16-2012, 07:00 AM   #1737
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

hey lone
-shika-*hides behind me* he won't hurt me would he?
no of corse not my shy zanpakto
Old 02-16-2012, 07:02 AM   #1738
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hey lone
-shika-*hides behind me* he won't hurt me would he?
no of corse not my shy zanpakto
*tilts my head to the side* Is that your zanpakto?

Old 02-16-2012, 07:04 AM   #1739
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

yea one of them this is shikamarus true form she's a bit shy
-shika- n..nice to meet u i'm the one that control ice
Old 02-16-2012, 07:05 AM   #1740
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yea one of them this is shikamarus true form she's a bit shy
-shika- n..nice to meet u i'm the one that control ice
*walks over to shika* Shy you say?

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3