Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:26 AM   #1661
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

I have to create a Concert poster incorporating Pandora's Open Box.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:27 AM   #1662
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*unseaths both zanpakto and points them at both fexy and lone* unless u want me to use don and shikas powers both of u will stop
Old 02-15-2012, 07:28 AM   #1663
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
I have to create a Concert poster incorporating Pandora's Open Box.
Must be hard. >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*unseaths both zanpakto and points them at both fexy and lone* unless u want me to use don and shikas powers both of u will stop
*forms a sword of light* You don't want to fight with me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:32 AM   #1664
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Such is the life of a graphic designer lol.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:32 AM   #1665
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i'm not scared lone i was just doing it to stop u and fexy from fighting *lowers don which was pointed at u* besides

Last edited by mastermon91; 02-15-2012 at 07:35 AM.
mastermon91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:33 AM   #1666
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
Such is the life of a graphic designer lol.
Yeah I guess so. xD Not sure if I would be good at that stuff.

Quote:
i'm not scared lone i was just doing it to stop u and fexy from fighting *lowers don which was pointed at u* besides
We weren't really fighting. *stares at you* Besides what?

Old 02-15-2012, 07:36 AM   #1667
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

i don't think that there truesleves would like it if i used there powers to fight a good freind
Old 02-15-2012, 07:40 AM   #1668
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Maybe just a spar? o.o

Old 02-15-2012, 07:42 AM   #1669
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

that works and if u didn't catch on it's a reference to the new bleach epiodes
Old 02-15-2012, 07:43 AM   #1670
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
that works and if u didn't catch on it's a reference to the new bleach epiodes
I don't watch Bleach. o.o

*grips the hilt of my sword* Come at me.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:45 AM   #1671
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

OK I need help. What can symbolize hope?

Old 02-15-2012, 07:46 AM   #1672
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*thinks*

Old 02-15-2012, 07:46 AM   #1673
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Hiiiii

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:47 AM   #1674
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Sho!! =D

Old 02-15-2012, 07:47 AM   #1675
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

oh ok
awaken and decend from heaven shikamaru awaken and rise from the depths of the earth don shika *both transform into blade of ice and fire* here i come *slashes at u with don shika the fire blade*
Old 02-15-2012, 07:48 AM   #1676
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
Hiiiii
hia little sis
Old 02-15-2012, 07:49 AM   #1677
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Shoukry<3

Old 02-15-2012, 07:50 AM   #1678
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
oh ok
awaken and decend from heaven shikamaru awaken and rise from the depths of the earth don shika *both transform into blade of ice and fire* here i come *slashes at u with don shika the fire blade*
I read it though. o.o

*creates a wall of light in front of me* That won't work on me. *creates ten swords of light around me and swings my hand outward, as the swords extend toward you with amazing speed*

Old 02-15-2012, 07:54 AM   #1679
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*flashsteps out of the way* bankai combine the power of heaven and earth donshikaru *both swords combine and forms a duel-sides blade one side of fire and the other ice* flameing ice slash *slashes a fire and ice wave at u*
Old 02-15-2012, 07:56 AM   #1680
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*flashsteps out of the way* bankai combine the power of heaven and earth donshikaru *both swords combine and forms a duel-sides blade one side of fire and the other ice* flameing ice slash *slashes a fire and ice wave at u*
Bankai already? o.o *I quickly flashstep to the right and swings my sword releasing a wave of light at you that will burn away anything on contact with it.*

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3