Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-04-2012, 09:57 AM   #1381
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
o.o...
*looks at eli* whats wrong bro?
Old 02-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #1382
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

bump v.v
Old 02-05-2012, 04:57 PM   #1383
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

just depressed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #1384
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

about what bro?
Old 02-06-2012, 07:35 AM   #1385
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*goes to my room and locks myself in, turns off the lights and just sits on my bed*
Old 02-06-2012, 08:43 AM   #1386
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

Mystic saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Rawr!
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:44 AM   #1387
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

huh hi auntie v.v
Old 02-06-2012, 08:48 AM   #1388
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

hey! whats wrong? ._.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:50 AM   #1389
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

the same thing
Old 02-06-2012, 08:56 AM   #1390
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

:/ ....aw man....
Old 02-06-2012, 08:57 AM   #1391
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

yea but not as much as before
Old 02-06-2012, 09:00 AM   #1392
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

ohh okay.
~yawns~ i have never been this tired before in my life ._. no wait on second thought yeah i have.... >.<
Old 02-06-2012, 09:06 AM   #1393
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

why not got take a nap if ur tired?
Old 02-06-2012, 09:12 AM   #1394
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

i cant ... -_________-
Old 02-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #1395
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

y not?
Old 02-06-2012, 10:00 AM   #1396
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

i have another stupid online class i have to listen to in a few minutes...-_________-
Old 02-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #1397
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

oh i c
Old 02-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #1398
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

yeah
Old 02-06-2012, 11:32 AM   #1399
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

can i tell u something auntie?
Old 02-06-2012, 11:34 AM   #1400
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

of course what is it?

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3