Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-06-2012, 08:10 PM   #7841
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

*goes back to pokeing the fire bored*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #7842
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*growls at naru and tries to limp back the best i can*
Old 11-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #7843
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hey, hey, hey. Everyone lay off him! I know a seal that can hold him in place until we can find out how to fix him. *preforms the seal to immobolize the crazed Master to keep him from hurting anyone*

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:19 PM   #7844
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

He is injured... Not much he can do

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #7845
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*easily doges rasengans seal then tackles him and grabs him by his neck and clamps down hard*
Old 11-06-2012, 08:30 PM   #7846
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Thanks... *while mastermon is distracted, she his a pressure point in his beech that makes him fall unconscious

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-06-2012, 08:33 PM   #7847
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*my body goes limp and collapses*
Old 11-06-2012, 08:38 PM   #7848
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Ah so sorry... Damn auto correct on my phone... >.<

Thanks... *while mastermon is distracted, she hits a pressure point in his neck that makes him fall unconsious*

Old 11-06-2012, 09:11 PM   #7849
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*feels naru hit the pressure point and tries to bite her but my body goes limp as i pass out*
Old 11-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #7850
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*is struggling to breath because he attacked my throat* Thanks for that, Naru. He could have killed me there. 0_o I can't believe he dodged that seal, its supposed to be really fast.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-07-2012, 06:00 AM   #7851
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*heals rasengan then goes to roy's side*

Old 11-07-2012, 06:13 AM   #7852
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

how long will that keep him out for naru?
Old 11-07-2012, 06:15 AM   #7853
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks for healing me as well. Now what to do about Master? *starts to pace and think*

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-07-2012, 06:36 AM   #7854
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

He will be out for a while... I don't know what to so with him though, but I'm leaving

Old 11-07-2012, 06:41 AM   #7855
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*slowly comes to but it's not me in control* wow that's some wound you did on this body naru *konata gets up and lifts up the right hind leg still bleeding a little*
Old 11-07-2012, 06:45 AM   #7856
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

NARU-CHAN!! ish you here?? :o

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:46 AM   #7857
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

hi little sis
Old 11-07-2012, 06:49 AM   #7858
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Hey, Ho Mastermon. How ya doin'???

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 11-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #7859
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

good just a little tired didn't get to sleep until like 5
Old 11-07-2012, 06:52 AM   #7860
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Waaah!!

Why didn't you sleep?? Sleepings the best! Sleeping is my husband, we have twelve children but seven of them moved to Turkey.

..I haven't seen them since.. *stares of into distance*

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3