Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:48 PM   #7421
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

*sighs as she sits there thinking to herself "if she wanted to win elis heart she could have just went to help find my little sister, but oh well guess she'll learn soon enough"*
Old 10-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #7422
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*smirks* I wonder if she believed me *makes a big circle and stands by Eli* why are you crying?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #7423
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

wow naru thought you were leaving?
Old 10-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #7424
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*growls*mind... *stops and turns back towards Eli* I was leaving and sensed something was wrong... I find you crying... What's wrong?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-27-2012, 07:29 PM   #7425
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

easy naru and i was wrong to threaten to kill you like that back there
Old 10-27-2012, 07:30 PM   #7426
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*glares and looks back at Eli*

Old 10-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #7427
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

what is your deal with me my sisters and my master any way, around us your mean but around eli you get all lovey dovey i just don't get you naru
Old 10-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #7428
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*gets close to her and whispers in her ear* try being a jinchuuriki and having you demon and your master's demon try to get together but you don't want them to be together because you have someone you truly care about and your demon is trying to control your emotion.... Do you think I should be in a great mood around a bunch of females and someone who is in between your lover? I think not! *backs away and stands by Eli again*

Old 10-27-2012, 10:45 PM   #7429
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

how about this i'll talk to konata and see if she will find a different demon to love, besides she might just have a crush and nothing more, and besides me and donshikamaru only like eli as a friend it's shikamaru who has a crush on him

you know konata seeing as how naru loves eli and not my master maybe you should look for someone different i mean it's ok to have your crushes but to make yours and ourans hosts love each other when they really don't just isn't right
ik but ouran is probably the only other canine demon in the country i just want to do the right thing is all besides i highly doubt our hosts would ever wanna have a relationship with each other *lowers her ears head and tails*
i think you made a very wise choice konata just make sure when you do find some one else make sure they treat you right
ok donshikamaru thanks
anytime just make sure when my master awakens to give him his body back
Old 10-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #7430
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Okay but that doesn't help about Shikamaru.....

Old 10-27-2012, 11:58 PM   #7431
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*hugs Naru* I just felt like everything was going to just disappear from my life...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:09 AM   #7432
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*is surprised by the hug* what do you mean? Are we connected or something?

Old 10-28-2012, 12:23 AM   #7433
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't know.. Maybe?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:50 AM   #7434
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*gets a weird feeling*

Old 10-28-2012, 09:22 AM   #7435
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*sits on the ground*

Old 10-28-2012, 09:23 AM   #7436
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I know where you got your username.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:39 AM   #7437
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

:P oh do you now?

Old 10-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #7438
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

glad to see you back our little brother
Old 10-28-2012, 01:36 PM   #7439
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*starts walking*

Old 10-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #7440
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*stares at the ground*

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3