Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #7401
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

well i'm sorry i thought if i shared a little something about me and my younger sisters you would change your mind about shikamaru
Old 10-26-2012, 09:59 PM   #7402
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*glares* there is nothing about the past that you can share...you don't know the meaning of sorrow after

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #7403
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i'm sorry naru i can't say that i do but for watching my master and you as well i know what it looks like, and it's from the same source as well
Old 10-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #7404
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

And what source is that?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-26-2012, 10:09 PM   #7405
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

well eli of course if you think about it that is
Old 10-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #7406
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*shakes head* your eyes are clouded

Old 10-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #7407
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

think about it you were nearly crying cuz eli is so weak and my master he lost it and let konata take control when he thought he was gonna lose is brother
Old 10-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #7408
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

We are nothing alike... I have the brains to not do an idiotic decision like that

Old 10-26-2012, 10:19 PM   #7409
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

true he did make an idiot choice by doing that but thats my point naru you both care a great deal for eli
Old 10-26-2012, 10:20 PM   #7410
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Your point then?

Old 10-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #7411
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*sits against a rock and coughs then gets up and goes to look for Shikamaru*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Eli Goldsworthy; 10-26-2012 at 11:04 PM.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:13 PM   #7412
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

how ya feeling eli?
Old 10-26-2012, 11:14 PM   #7413
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Like crap.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:18 PM   #7414
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

then were do you think your going eli?
Old 10-26-2012, 11:20 PM   #7415
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

To find Shikamaru.

Old 10-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #7416
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

then i'm coming with you she is my little sister after all
Old 10-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #7417
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

That's fine.

Old 10-27-2012, 05:31 AM   #7418
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Good bye forever donshikamaru *starts to walk away* and give my regards to your master and his brother

Old 10-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #7419
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*gets a bad feeling and starts to cry*

Old 10-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #7420
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*jumps in the trees and starts gliding from each of them*

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3