Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-19-2012, 09:17 PM   #7041
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

*crawls into the bathroom and shuts the door and pukes blood*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:19 PM   #7042
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
Well... I don't see her as a sword. *coughs*
then what do you see her and us as?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
Changed *folds arms* she is a wolf now *glares at mastermon*
wow easy naru did you forget about konata?
Old 10-19-2012, 09:22 PM   #7043
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I didn't forget about her *rolls eyes* it's over

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #7044
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*spits the blood out* Ugh... *opens the bathroom door and falls against the wall*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #7045
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

easy my vixen friend i got her under control so you don't have to worry about her, so how have you been any way naru?
Old 10-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #7046
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What does it look like? *shakes head* you wouldn't understand *turns around*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #7047
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

i can try, after all we are both junjuriki remember
Old 10-19-2012, 09:34 PM   #7048
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

It's jinchuuriki, and just because of that has nothing to do with you being able to understand *growls* You touch me, you die

Old 10-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #7049
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

easy i'm not gonna touch you naru, just tell me and i'll try to understand **looks over at eli and quickly goes to him** bro are you ok?
Old 10-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #7050
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

No! *growls*

Old 10-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #7051
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*shakes his head*

Old 10-19-2012, 09:41 PM   #7052
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

crap, hang in there **my hands glow trying to cure whatever is causing you to be the way** naru eli is sick he needs your help
Old 10-19-2012, 09:42 PM   #7053
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Get...Sophie... she... is... in...my...guild at Fairy Tail... she can... help...

Old 10-19-2012, 09:44 PM   #7054
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*notices Eli* not again *runs over to him while supporting his head* why would you get this way?

Old 10-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #7055
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

heh... i got... stronger... *smiles*

Old 10-19-2012, 09:47 PM   #7056
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Eli, this isn't making you stronger... You look as if your dying...

Old 10-19-2012, 09:47 PM   #7057
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

naru i need you to watch him i need to go and get this sophie, i trust you so don't worry
**transforms into my wolf form then dashes off at impossible speeds and returns with sophie** *pants* i...i'm back and i brought sophie
Old 10-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #7058
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

I look that bad....? *coughs up some more blood*

What is the meaning of this wolf? Why did you bring me here?

Old 10-19-2012, 09:53 PM   #7059
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

my brother is coughing up blood can't you tell he told me you could help *i growl at sophie getting a little ticked*
Old 10-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #7060
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*wipes off the blood* please don't die

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3