Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-11-2012, 06:06 AM   #4901
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

good what about you *hugs you gently*
Old 05-11-2012, 06:07 AM   #4902
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I hope klaus kills you!

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:09 AM   #4903
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

*Hugs back* Same here. ^^ Anything new?
Hi Naruto. o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:13 AM   #4904
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hi..... I guess

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-11-2012, 06:20 AM   #4905
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
I hope klaus kills you!
are you that big of an idiot naru if he dies the four of us do as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
*Hugs back* Same here. ^^ Anything new?
Hi Naruto. o.o
well you are an aunt here if thats new
Old 05-11-2012, 06:22 AM   #4906
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

He should learn his lesson for over reacting!! *growls*

Old 05-11-2012, 06:54 AM   #4907
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*hears rustling in the leaves and sees a black wolf with red eyes and fire coming out if its mouth*

*jumps out growling and separates my one tail into nine*

*whispers* Axle

Old 05-11-2012, 07:03 AM   #4908
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Klaus also can't die..

Don't forget that even if by some stupid chance you CAN kill me. Eli dies to.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:09 AM   #4909
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Duh *rolls eyes*

Old 05-11-2012, 07:11 AM   #4910
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Klaus smiles*

Old 05-11-2012, 07:13 AM   #4911
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Don't smile

*laughs* you fight like a married couple

*growls*

Old 05-11-2012, 07:22 AM   #4912
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

but if he dies lyra will lose her daughter
Old 05-11-2012, 07:24 AM   #4913
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
Klaus also can't die..

Don't forget that even if by some stupid chance you CAN kill me. Eli dies to.
*growls and looks at eli then runs off trying to fight the demon deep inside*
Old 05-11-2012, 07:31 AM   #4914
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*laughs*

*growls at klaus*

*goes to axle* leave him alone

*glares at klaus and eli*

Last edited by Naruto<3; 05-11-2012 at 07:52 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #4915
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*sighs*

Nuisances.

Old 05-11-2012, 12:59 PM   #4916
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

how are we nuisances our master just doesn't want to lose his brother
yea right now he's really up set
yea and he feels like he failed at being elis brother in fact ik that's how he feels
Old 05-11-2012, 01:03 PM   #4917
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Why would he feel that way? I was the one who felt like a failure as a brother. When he and Naru were attacked. I couldn't do anything. I was useless. Now. I am stronger to the point in that I can help. So what? I'm sired to Klaus...

Old 05-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #4918
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

i think that why he feels the way he does cuz he loves you so much the two of you have been with each other since you were babies
yea and don't forget he tried to help you before you beacame a vamipre
yup and lest not forget all the good and bad times you two have had
Old 05-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #4919
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

I know. I never forgot. I never could.

Old 05-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #4920
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

then why did you bound your self with klaus for if you wanted to get stronger you could have just asked him
* a demonic howl is heard from them mountins*

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3