Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #4661
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

Hunter: *swings the sword towards me*
*deflect it* Debeas facere quod volo?
Hunter: At quid facturus est?
*growls* Hoc! *points my sword* Muramasa! Susurrans!
*appears, holds out my hand, and a wave of purple appears*
Hunter: *sword turns on me aiming at my neck*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #4662
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Eli, what are you going to do? We are going to leave town. Especially seeing as you have nothing left here.

I do still have things here. I have Naru and my brother. My niece.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:51 PM   #4663
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hunter: *looks at eli* Heli non eius. Est mea. (Eli does not have her. She is mine.)
*growls* Te pro quod (you will pay for that!)

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-05-2012, 08:34 PM   #4664
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Try saying that to my face. *glares at the hunter* (I can understand the thoughts in english.)

Eli, stand down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:44 PM   #4665
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Hunter: *smirks* Heli non eius. Est mea. (Eli does not have her. She is mine.)
*looks confused* Please tell me this isn't a love triangle *facepalm* I am glad you don't like me Klaus

Old 05-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #4666
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Like you have ANYTHING on me. Loser.

I would never like you. Eli! Calm down! NOW!

Old 05-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #4667
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Good cause s**t just comes out of your mouth every time you talk *smirks*
Hunter: Non audias eam? Me putat viro clamitet. (Didn't you listen to her? I am supposed to be her husband for crying out loud.)
*growls* Quae fuit ante vos interfecistis populum meum et ire coegit! (That was before you killed my people and forced me to leave you!) *cries*

Old 05-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #4668
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*Eli growls*

Eli! Calm. *Klaus shoves Eli against the wall and compels him* Calm your ass down.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:01 PM   #4669
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Hunter: *smirks* impotens (weakling)
Oh god *looks at klaus and eli* Uh Klaus..... you might need to hold Eli tight

Old 05-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #4670
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*Eli still growls and keeps trying to push his way past Klaus* Weakling!??!?! SAY THAT TO MY FACE!

*Klaus keeps Eli pushed against the wall.* Hm, well this could be the chance to see... how strong my hybrid is.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:09 PM   #4671
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Are you planning to kill me? I am the only one who can kill him! If you kill him I will die bimbo!
Hunter: impotens!! (weakling) *smirks*
*growls* Muramasa.... Let him go and take the sword
Wh-Why?
I m going to fight him without weapons..... Just my abilities
*disappears with the sword*
Hunter: Dum mihi te manus meas (Wait till I get my hands on you)

Old 05-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #4672
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*Eli's fangs start to grow*

Eli. Please my hybrid. My only companion dare I say. Please. Calm. I will have to end you.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #4673
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Hunter: *smirks*
*goes to Eli* Eli please stop, don't do this..... You will end up killing me

Old 05-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #4674
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

I don't want you to be killed.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #4675
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Please *kisses you* ignore him

Old 05-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #4676
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*kisses you back and I slowly start to calm* Alright. For you.

What a touching moment.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #4677
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*punches Klaus in the face* Shut the hell up *goes to fight the hunter*

Old 05-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #4678
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ok Klaus... we can't leave. But I will behave.

We can leave. But things are entertaining me.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #4679
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*runs at the hunter, jumps in the air and punches him in the face*
Hunter: *falls over and trips Naru*.... *I get up*
*falls and turns into my wolf form* Mene non stipitem pectore (Don't make me put a stake in your chest)

Old 05-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #4680
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*watches intently*

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3