Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #4381
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

I'm good, You?

@Hikari: Yes you! I'm alright. Been better. Yourself?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #4382
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Awe, i'm sorry you're not feeling that good..

I'm feeling down too..*looks at the floor* but i'm doing ok.. *looks up again and smiles convincingly* .. I..I uh..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #4383
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
well thats one down only 5 more fakes little girl
*eyes turn black and my teeth become sharper* don't mess with me *growls*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:34 PM   #4384
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Yeah i know.Has anything been going on lately?
Where!!-- I mean! Where have you been!!? *Wags tail*

Anything going on?
....*Puts finger to mouth*..*thinks*
...no....no, nothing at all *looks sad* ... but it's not that bad..
*sits by a pond and looks at the fishies, guessing which ones would taste the best*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #4385
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Aww we can both be meh together lol :P

Old 05-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #4386
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah! *laughs like a donkey, then covers mouth* O_O

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #4387
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

bye!!!!! x3

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-01-2012, 01:41 PM   #4388
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Where!!-- I mean! Where have you been!!? *Wags tail*

Anything going on?
....*Puts finger to mouth*..*thinks*
...no....no, nothing at all *looks sad* ... but it's not that bad..
*sits by a pond and looks at the fishies, guessing which ones would taste the best*
nowhere.Just doing stuff.
Bye
@eli:same.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #4389
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Boredom suckkkkkkks.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #4390
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

go to animegames.com and play pockie ninja.
bye.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #4391
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This Is why I'm always bored..... NOTHING INTERESTING EVER HAPPENS DX

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #4392
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
*eyes turn black and my teeth become sharper* don't mess with me *growls*
or what little girl *all six chuckle*
Old 05-01-2012, 01:58 PM   #4393
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

(One died remembr)
*tried to resist the demon from coming out* you are a bunch of ass holes *starts to shake*

Old 05-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #4394
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*the reamining pein surround you and holds you down*
well now looks like i get the mutt
Old 05-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #4395
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Gaara is #1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara is #1

hallo everyone

vampire or normal form:

I'm perfect except for 9 or 10 things
Gaara is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #4396
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hey Gaara. Want to do something with you uncle?

Old 05-01-2012, 05:28 PM   #4397
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*wlaks over to you and sits at you feet* hia my sweet daughter
Old 05-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #4398
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

hiya
meow *is perched on gaara's shoulder*

vampire or normal form:

Old 05-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #4399
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*licks your hand gently* sorry canine instinct sweetie
Old 05-01-2012, 05:35 PM   #4400
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

what is it uncle eli

vampire or normal form:

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3