Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:41 PM   #3761
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

Er....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #3762
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*growls at you, myself not there*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:32 PM   #3763
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*sees what has happend and transforms into my my wolf form* eli what's wrong with her? *gets between eli and naru*
Old 04-23-2012, 01:39 PM   #3764
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*growls, teeth bared, ears back, and claws digging in the grown*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 04-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #3765
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I...I Don't know...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #3766
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
*growls, teeth bared, ears back, and claws digging in the grown*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
I...I Don't know...
*looks at naru* guess i got no choice *trnasformes into my dark wolf form but is able to control it* bro stay in the shadows i'll handle this *bares my fangs at naru*
Old 04-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #3767
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*my tails hit both of your sides, freezing you in your place and I bite your shoulder*

Old 04-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #3768
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*is bitten the fires a dark beam from my mouth hitting your tails* nice try naru
Old 04-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #3769
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*growls*... *tries to call out but can't speak or control the demon*.... *roars and shoots a hyper beam*

Old 04-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #3770
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*doges and pins you down with shadow energy on you legs and tails after senseing your struggle*
Old 04-23-2012, 02:43 PM   #3771
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*roars and break free, jumps on a tree, and shoots another hyper beam*

Old 04-23-2012, 02:45 PM   #3772
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*doges* naru i don't want to kill you, calm down rember lyra rember eli try and take control of your body the deamon is not the one who owns it you do fight it
Old 04-23-2012, 02:53 PM   #3773
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

What's going in my mind.....
Demon: release me and all you problems will go away
Me: *walks towards the cage*
What's happening out of my mind.....
*purple fire rises around me*

Old 04-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #3774
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*inside your head* -don't let it out if you do it will kill you and the rest of us even lyra- *growls and tries a dark hyper beam and aims it at you*
Old 04-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #3775
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

In my mind....
Demon: growls
Outside of my mind....
*disappears and reappears behind you, takes my tails, picks you up, and throws you*
In my mind....
Me: no!

Old 04-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #3776
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*is thrown and hits the tree you fixed and yelps* naru stop i don't want to kill you plz take you body back now *struggles to get up*
Old 04-23-2012, 03:19 PM   #3777
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*falls to the ground and my body comes back to normal but my body remains limp*

Old 04-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #3778
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*transforms back into a white wolf and collapses and coughs up a puddle of blood*
Old 04-23-2012, 03:57 PM   #3779
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*sits on his bed and pushed a body off of my bed*

Old 04-23-2012, 04:04 PM   #3780
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*wakes up* oh god *struggles to get up*

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3