Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-20-2012, 08:15 PM   #3041
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

*beats wings*

Can they ride?

*rolls eyes*

Hop a board guys *gestures on lyra's back*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:15 PM   #3042
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Alright Brother.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:15 PM   #3043
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*gets on hesitantly*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:16 PM   #3044
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i'll ride my runner and yea they can they are both in there sorwd form
@eli: thanks bro
Old 04-20-2012, 08:18 PM   #3045
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hold on *smirks*

*beats wings and flies towards the mountain*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 04-20-2012, 08:19 PM   #3046
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*holds onto Naru*

Old 04-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #3047
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*rides to the mountain parks at on the end of the trail* huh it's getting stronger
Old 04-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #3048
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*lands*

*gets off*

*starts to get uneasy and paces*

We are close, ill stay back with her *pats her head*

Old 04-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #3049
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

sure eli you hang back here with lyra and naru shika don lets go *both zanpaktuo transform* naru since donshika and shikamaru are a part of me do you think they can sense the egg as well?
-donshika- yea yea i'm coming
-shikamaru- right behind you master
Old 04-20-2012, 08:32 PM   #3050
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Well, if apart of you as in you can summon them and what-not, then not as much as you. But if they are apart of you as in family then no

Old 04-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #3051
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*flips through a deck of cards*

Old 04-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #3052
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*watches eli curiously*

Old 04-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #3053
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

i see well i guess i'll have to find it then it's real close though and whats wrong with lyra? *goes off to find the egg*
Old 04-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #3054
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*stops and looks at a card*

Old 04-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #3055
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

I guess she isn't fond of other dragons *settles lyra down*
*lays down and sleeps*
You can lay near her, I doubt she still hates you by now *sits by her head*

Old 04-20-2012, 08:44 PM   #3056
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Alright. *cleans off a card* I can't believe it got dusty...

Old 04-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #3057
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*laughs and kisses you*

Old 04-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #3058
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*finds the egg and picks it up slowly and brings it back* hey guys found it was lyras egg this big? *looks at the pretty big egg in my hands*
-donshika- whoa naru is there the chance of my master getting two dragons in one egg?
Old 04-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #3059
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

It can be a big dragon but not two.... Males are bigger than females anyways

*growls at the egg*

Old 04-20-2012, 08:56 PM   #3060
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

*kisses back and smiles*

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3