Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-03-2011, 06:17 AM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 550 discussion

It's out... Ish

Yo wooster sticky this! Please?
--
EPIC, Sasuke shall be shown soon!

I was hoping for something epic for the thing Itachi gave Naruto. I mean Naruto is and all ways been mind set to save Konaha no matter what. All itachi gave him was a boost for that team spirit Naruto all ready had ten volt!

But the fact that Itachi mad it so when Naruto sees Sasuke and does all that jazz, Itachi was hopping, he'll will be good if he became a bad apple. Witch is pretty powerful if you think about it. I mean Sasuke uses MS, Itachi gift in Naruto syncs with Sasuke, and BOOM! He is good again. Oh plus now Naruto can not kill Sasuke GO ITACHI

Sense Itachi is free now, he can do what ever the hell he wants now, plus as an added bounce he can't die. So I wonder whats next for him.

I liked how Shisui Genjutsu is useless unless you have Naruto chakra

Nagato is a spring chicken now! All nice and young again.

Quote:
Bee : Why didn't Shisui casted that jutsu on Sasuke from the start ?
<insert the "Dat ass picture with out the cap. Dat ass>

Though the fact that Kabutomaru got mind rapped by his own Jutsu effect is pretty bad ass.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 08-03-2011 at 07:23 AM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:43 AM   #2
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 550 discussion

Cant find it on my site, I'll check it once I ace segment 2 drivers training

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:47 AM   #3
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Man Itachi planning ahead with Shisui's eye that's why they were always so close.

They thought alike and were like brothers they planned ahead accordingly.

That Crow is special indeed.

Nagato is more lively now that's not a good thing although I hope he shows more jutsu.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:08 AM   #4
Might_GAI
Genin

Might_GAI is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
Man Itachi planning ahead with Shisui's eye that's why they were always so close.

Nagato is more lively now that's not a good thing although I hope he shows more jutsu.
No i thought Nagato became complete and the completed paths of pain = Rikudo Senin ? (he even has RS's hair and clothes in the end)
Might_GAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:10 AM   #5
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Nagato showed off the Deva Path, Preta Path, Human Path, and Animal Path. All that is left is Asura Path(the second best path), and the Naraka Path.

Otherwise AMAZING CHAPTER!!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 07:12 AM   #6
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

They are not brothers, Itachi SAW him as a brother. Big difference bro.

Old 08-03-2011, 07:12 AM   #7
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This chapter is awesome as hell. So much info packed into a few words. Shisui is good. Madara didn't ever have Shuisui's eye. Itachi is pretty damn clever. Shisui's eye needs the First's cells to be really effective.

Question when did Itachi( or maybe Shishui himself?) use Shisui's eye less than decade ago before Itachi fought Sasuke?

Also, I am guessing Shisui gave Danzo his other eye as he wanted to protect the village. Did Danzo already have Hashirama's power by then?

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:14 AM   #8
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
They are not brothers, Itachi SAW him as a brother. Big difference bro.
I said they were LIKE brothers.

It was stated in Original he looked up to him like an older brother.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:26 AM   #9
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I said they were LIKE brothers.

It was stated in Original he looked up to him like an older brother.
Whoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
This chapter is awesome as hell. So much info packed into a few words. Shisui is good. Madara didn't ever have Shuisui's eye. Itachi is pretty damn clever. Shisui's eye needs the First's cells to be really effective.

Question when did Itachi( or maybe Shishui himself?) use Shisui's eye less than decade ago before Itachi fought Sasuke?

Also, I am guessing Shisui gave Danzo his other eye as he wanted to protect the village. Did Danzo already have Hashirama's power by then?
Itachi is not only clever but GOD like! I mean he is on his own now, he can do what ever he can right now.

Hmm maybe when the massacre happened; that seems like a good time to use it.

Itachi said Danzou took it.

Old 08-03-2011, 07:28 AM   #10
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

so basically only a person with the senju bloodline/senju cells can use the eye more than once every 10 years...next chapter nagato vs bee naruto and itachi

or naruto could use the eye to turn nagato friendly
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die

Last edited by Gouldy17; 08-03-2011 at 07:30 AM.
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:36 AM   #11
Defcon
Genin

Defcon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I fear Itachi dissapeared in thin air after his conversation with naruto => page 16, panel 2 "where is he?"

woops i misread , it was nagato and his invisible cameleon :d

Now that Kabuto can't control Itachi anymore, can he still "undo" him?

Last edited by Defcon; 08-03-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Defcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:38 AM   #12
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

It was alright.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:42 AM   #13
blastrasengan
Special Jonin Candidate

blastrasengan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It was an awesome chapter
Orochimaru- am Immortal
Hinata- I never go back on my word that's my ninja way
Jiraiya- 'm gonna find peace in this world

What if we were part of the Ninja world wouldn't it be exiting I would enjoy it

Games currently playing
Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
blastrasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:45 AM   #14
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Whoops

Itachi is not only clever but GOD like! I mean he is on his own now, he can do what ever he can right now.

Hmm maybe when the massacre happened; that seems like a good time to use it.

Itachi said Danzou took it.
Not really. He didn't stop Sasuke from going nuts.

Maybe seems a waste though. I am guessing Shisui used it.

He only said that Danzo was already in possession of the eye. We don't know how that happened. Given that Shisui was still alive, I doubt that Danzo took it by force.
All we do know is that Shisui and Itachi are apparently the only two good Uchiha.

Old 08-03-2011, 08:01 AM   #15
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Not really. He didn't stop Sasuke from going nuts.

Maybe seems a waste though. I am guessing Shisui used it.

He only said that Danzo was already in possession of the eye. We don't know how that happened. Given that Shisui was still alive, I doubt that Danzo took it by force.
All we do know is that Shisui and Itachi are apparently the only two good Uchiha.
He could have if Madara never got in contact with Sasuke.

It was never mentioned that Sasuke had any real contact with him, so I guess we wait to find out.

Do you remember in the begin of the Naruto when Itachi was was confronted about killing Shisui if they mentioned if he still had his eye or not? Because if not, Danzou had to take it some times soon before his death, or after it.

Old 08-03-2011, 08:07 AM   #16
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

amazing chapter. it seems like that chakra absorption regens the body. Itachi is way up there now in my book.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:14 AM   #17
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Great chapter this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy17 View Post
so basically only a person with the senju bloodline/senju cells can use the eye more than once every 10 years.
That was what I took from it. So it looks like Naruto will be able to save Sasuke after all.

This also explains why Madara wanted Shisui's eye, because it has the most powerful Genjutsu technique ever and would fully complete his Moon's Eye Plan.

But I wonder if Kabuto will make Itachi go away. I mean it is his Sombie technique so even though he can't control the body he still should have the ability to unsummon him.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:17 AM   #18
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

haha itachi is like god form now. so smart and nice about planning ahead of time. it's cool now that itachi completely has broken control from kabuto. he diffently more talented than any of the akutsuki members and no dought perhaps the most talented leaf ninja in history.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:18 AM   #19
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Great chapter this week.

That was what I took from it. So it looks like Naruto will be able to save Sasuke after all.

This also explains why Madara wanted Shisui's eye, because it has the most powerful Genjutsu technique ever and would fully complete his Moon's Eye Plan.

But I wonder if Kabuto will make Itachi go away. I mean it is his Sombie technique so even though he can't control the body he still should have the ability to unsummon him.
Well it depends when Hanzo was affect by his own poison and immoblized and Kabuto tried to wipe his mind it failed.

It might or might not work. Since Itachi can control himself now its almost like when Madara summoned the Nine Tails to attack the Leaf Village and Minato used a Contract Cancellation Jutsu it granted the Nine Tails a free will and Madara wasn't able to control it anymore.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:19 AM   #20
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He could have if Madara never got in contact with Sasuke.

It was never mentioned that Sasuke had any real contact with him, so I guess we wait to find out.

Do you remember in the begin of the Naruto when Itachi was was confronted about killing Shisui if they mentioned if he still had his eye or not? Because if not, Danzou had to take it some times soon before his death, or after it.
Yes, there is that little problem, which Itachi wasn't clever enough to figure out. *sigh*
Too late now. Another decade before Shisui's eye reactivates.

No, but it is pretty clear. Shisui's eye somehow indeed up in Danzo's possession. Likely right after, Shisui appears before Itachi and gives him his other eye. Shisui then commits suicide at Kikyo Pass. The end.