Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-14-2009, 06:18 AM   #21
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaan View Post
Spoiler:
She was a medic nin.Not just any but a very skilled one.
She was a medical ninja
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:21 AM   #22
Itachi : )
Genin

Itachi : ) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

maybe...she...commited
Spoiler:
suicide...just a guess...
Itachi : ) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:23 AM   #23
Itachi : )
Genin

Itachi : ) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
She was feeling so guilty...and kakashi was not able to ...well...comfort her...more like save her from her guiltinesss and well...commited ...suicide...but I doubt it...
Itachi : ) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:34 AM   #24
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

NA i doubt it she was probably K.I.A (Killed In Action)
Old 07-14-2009, 09:12 AM   #25
temvvy
Genin Elite

temvvy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ya rin die how sad
temvvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:51 AM   #26
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

thats the life of a shinobi
Old 07-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #27
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

dont know much about her

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:12 AM   #28
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I hope we do find out exactly what happened to her.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:15 AM   #29
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

im just posting to say i have no idea
Old 07-15-2009, 07:21 PM   #30
sasukeuchiha ofthehawk
Freshmen Academy Student

sasukeuchiha ofthehawk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i agree hopefully they will explain everythingin the kakshi chronicles.

oh and and the end of naruto in the manga not naruto shippuden but the just naruto in the manga on the last book at the end they show the whole story how well i dont want to ruin it so read the end of just naruto manga and it tell you everything

(but not about rin for some odd reason)
sasukeuchiha ofthehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:31 PM   #31
sayoko uchiha
Genin

Location: Im chilling with my forever absolute boyfriend Sasuke.
sayoko uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ok then i wont.
sayoko uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:36 PM   #32
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm not going to make an assumptions on what happened to her, but it may be answered in Kakashi Cronicles.

Kakashi did say
Spoiler:
in his "final" words, "Obito, I wasn't able to protect Rin. I broke my promise to you.. forgive me."

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Little Sister - Luna Mikazuki!
Bros - SageoftheSixPaths, Zetsu!
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
You are the greatest human being/ short line of text of all time.
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
eagleye54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #33
sasruto
Veteran Chunin

sasruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleye54321 View Post
I'm not going to make an assumptions on what happened to her, but it may be answered in Kakashi Cronicles.

Kakashi did say
Spoiler:
in his "final" words, "Obito, I wasn't able to protect Rin. I broke my promise to you.. forgive me."
so.....that's how then
sasruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 05:07 PM   #34
Junerz
Apprentice Genin

Junerz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura looks a lot like her...
Junerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #35
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate

Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junerz View Post
Sakura looks a lot like her...
That is true.
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #36
( * ) ITACHI (,',)
Genin

( * ) ITACHI (,',) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

From Narutopedia.

Spoiler:
"During the Third Great Shinobi World War, Team Minato was assigned to destroy the Kannabi Bridge. Rin was kidnapped during the course of the mission, and her captors, Iwagakure ninja, used genjutsu on her to find out if she knew anything about Konoha's war efforts. Kakashi and Obito staged a rescue effort, and, although they succeeded, Obito was crushed in a cave-in caused by the fleeing captors. Before he died, he asked Rin to implant his Sharingan eye into Kakashi's damaged eye socket. After the procedure was completed, Rin and Kakashi were forced to flee the continuing cave-in, and, with the help of Minato, went on to complete their mission. Rin's fate after this is unknown. She is assumed to have died, as Kakashi has indicated that all those close to him were dead. Another implication of her death is in Kakashi's last thoughts before he fell against Pain, lamenting on the fact he failed to protect her"
The Human Torch

Old Wifi Names:
Shonen Jump
Way of Binding 61
(*) MADARA (*)

Last edited by Err; 09-13-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
( * ) ITACHI (,',) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #37
KENJUTSU
Ninja Academy Student

KENJUTSU is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

During Kakashi last meeting W/ Sasuke, Kakashi remarked that all the people he cared for was dead. We assumed that also meant Rin, too. But I often wonder if that also meant he not only saw her as valued comrade but maybe something was developing between the two, despite what he told her after Obito's death. Or sometime later, he may've kept his true feelings to himself (because being a shinobi, he wouldn't tell her or outa respect for Obito's feelings for Rin), but like w/ Obito, it was too late. I hope we find out what did happen to her. Did she died in action, left the village, married someone else or is MIA? W/ the possiblity of another timeskip/part 3, I hope we find out what did become of her. And if she is alive, she'll make an appearance!
KENJUTSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #38
guitarfreak
Academy Graduate

guitarfreak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thanks .... that disproves the anbu theroy i gess heh...... but just like everyone else i wish we knew what happend ... this has been on my mind for a while... it dosent seem like its ever going to be revealed....

Last edited by Err; 09-13-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Removed quote for illegal images/links.
guitarfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:59 PM   #39
Lineina
Freshmen Academy Student

Lineina is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm tired of hearing, Rin is supposedly dead, or, Rin is presumed dead. Good gosh people. Do you need someone to spell it out for you? Reason why we know that Rin is dead: 1. Kakashi said that everyone he had ever cared about was already dead. 2. when Kakashi was dieing after the fight with Pein his last thoughts were: "Obito... This is as far as it goes... me being your eyes... I couldn't even protect Rin. I broke my promise... Please forgive me... Obito... Rin... Master... I'm... coming to see you now.
There now if those are good enough reasons to KNOW for a fact that Rin is dead. I don't know what is...
Lineina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #40
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Lineina is right.

RIN is dead.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote