Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-25-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Kisame vs Luffy

They have full knowledge.

Distance is 1 km.

Who wins?
Old 06-25-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kisame vs Luffy

Luffy doesn't stand much of a chance here unless he can blitz Kisame before he uses any of his huge water jutsu like Water Dome.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 06-25-2011, 05:50 PM   #3
NaruHina fan
Genin

NaruHina fan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

With as much distance as there is between the two Kisame can set up his water dome and just keep moving it towards Luffy until he's trapped inside it.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Luffy speedblitz in close and uses Haki to make him pass out and then kills him.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:24 PM   #5
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Gomu Gomu no Gatoringu GG

I doubt Kisame could spit out water in time, especially b/c the distance is 1m

Old 06-25-2011, 08:06 PM   #6
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Haki only knocks out the weak minded. Kisame is too strong willed to be knocked out, and yes, if Luffy used Jet Gatling, he could probably take down Kisame.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-25-2011, 08:41 PM   #7
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

For one, I have no idea if Water Dome would work for incapacitating Luffy as a devil fruit user.

Secondly, Luffy could probably oneshot Kisame with Elephant Gun, which would definitely get the prep it needs from that range.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:16 PM   #8
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Water Dome is huge. If more than half of Luffy's body is submerged in water, he becomes paralyzed. For example, during the Arlong Park arc, his feet were encased in cement and thrown in the water. He couldn't move enough free himself and was basically drowning.

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #9
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Luffy's haki has increased greatly after the time skip, Luffy can just blitz to Kisame with 2nd gear, and use jet pistol, or etc etc.

Old 06-25-2011, 09:24 PM   #10
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

The question is if Kisame can make Water Dome quickly enough and large enough to submerge Luffy at a 1 km distance. Either way Kisame loses, cause too far and Luffy gets ample prep to oneshot with Elephant Gun, too close he gets blitzed hard.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:16 PM   #11
Ninjaslayer15
Genin Elite

Ninjaslayer15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't see Luffy losing, from that distance he can either one shot or blitz it doesn't matter
3.Naruto
4.One Piece

"Believe it!"~Naruto
"I don't care if your a million times stronger than me!"~Goku
"I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win."~Ichigo
"
When the power of love overcomes the love of power. the world will know peace."~Aizen
"
You are slow, even when falling..."~Byakuya
Old 06-26-2011, 06:34 AM   #12
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

waterdome would work. the only problem is that luffy would just jump in the air and kill him with an elephant gun
Old 07-30-2011, 02:53 PM   #13
Rikudo-Sennin
Apprentice Genin

Rikudo-Sennin has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Wow a lot of false arguing . You just can't say speed blitz. Kisame has great reactions able to react to acts on his blind spot and a lighting pencil at point blank range(Well that was a zetsu clone which is weaker so we can expect greater of the real kisame). It only takes a few seconds to use the water dome or water shock wave and the same goes to Luffy who has to use gears and then move for the attack. Luffy wins at speed but if Kisame uses water dome or water shock wave its over.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:10 PM   #14
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo-Sennin View Post
Wow a lot of false arguing . You just can't say speed blitz. Kisame has great reactions able to react to acts on his blind spot and a lighting pencil at point blank range(Well that was a zetsu clone which is weaker so we can expect greater of the real kisame). It only takes a few seconds to use the water dome or water shock wave and the same goes to Luffy who has to use gears and then move for the attack. Luffy wins at speed but if Kisame uses water dome or water shock wave its over.
Have you even seen Luffy's feats?

Keep in mind that while Kisame is pretty good when it comes to reactions, it's not NEARLY enough with Luffy.

Considering V2 Bee and 7 Gates Gai can blitz him, I have no doubt in my mind that Post Time Skip Luffy, with Haki and Gears, is easily capable of blitzing the guy.

Not like it matters since even if speed is equal Elephant Gun CASUALLY one shots the Kisame who was bested by Afternoon Tiger.

YouTube:
src="

Miku-san maji tenshi!
Old 07-30-2011, 03:21 PM   #15
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

luffy jumps in the air and elephant guns him. waterdome on or not
Old 08-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #16
Rikudo-Sennin
Apprentice Genin

Rikudo-Sennin has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amano Yukiteru View Post
Have you even seen Luffy's feats?

Keep in mind that while Kisame is pretty good when it comes to reactions, it's not NEARLY enough with Luffy.

Considering V2 Bee and 7 Gates Gai can blitz him, I have no doubt in my mind that Post Time Skip Luffy, with Haki and Gears, is easily capable of blitzing the guy.

Not like it matters since even if speed is equal Elephant Gun CASUALLY one shots the Kisame who was bested by Afternoon Tiger.
I have seen Luffys feats. Luffy doesn't speed blitz people out of no where. Kisame has knowledge of luffy and can get him sunk fast. The afternoon tiger > Elephant Gun. Kisame may be able to dodge the attack or use the replacement tech-
Old 08-01-2011, 04:43 PM   #17
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo-Sennin View Post
I have seen Luffys feats. Luffy doesn't speed blitz people out of no where. Kisame has knowledge of luffy and can get him sunk fast. The afternoon tiger > Elephant Gun. Kisame may be able to dodge the attack or use the replacement tech-
....Luffy's first time using Gear 2... I would call that blitzing. I would also call that roflstomping someone who's stronger than kisaame, faster than kisame, more durable then kisame(with tekkai.Without it, idk). There's no way Kisame can take a Jet Gatling when it beat down someone who uses tekkai. Or that Gigant Pistol that took down Odz IIRC

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 08-02-2011 at 09:07 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:49 AM   #18
Edward Newgate
Academy Graduate

Edward Newgate is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The water dome isn't very large. Considering that Kisame always stays in the middle of it, Luffy has enough reach when he uses Elephant Gun. Kisame would get wrecked.

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 08-02-2011 at 10:43 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:17 AM   #19
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Luffy COULD just throw him in the air and beat him down with a Gomu Gomu no Storm... or... just blitz the hell out of him like he did to Blueno

Old 08-02-2011, 12:29 PM   #20
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

water is Luffy's enemy , Kisame WaterDomes Luffy , Luffy drowns GG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Newgate View Post
The water dome isn't very large. Considering that Kisame always stays in the middle of it, Luffy has enough reach when he uses Elephant Gun. Kisame would get wrecked.
ah c'mon , waterdome isn't very large !!!!!! and why would Kisame stay in the middle of it ???!
Kisame's speed in waterdome is supersonic.

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 08-02-2011 at 12:35 PM.