Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Sasuke?
♥I love him so much♥ *Fangirl Scream* *Glomps* 1 25.00%
He is one of the most awesome characters in manga history. 2 50.00%
I don't mind him.... 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2011, 11:51 PM   #15021
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke Uchiha Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzki Hyuga View Post
I wonder in the same place though
that would be epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
Spoiler:
I dont understand what your asking? The LOVE letter was from a patient that was in love with Sakura after she treated him he said he couldn't get her out of his mind but i do wonder who the someone else is
"a suspicious stranger" was revealed to be Neji though?
not sure what to make of this besides sakura saying she already likes someone that could mean many things

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:55 PM   #15022
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
that would be epic

not sure what to make of this besides sakura saying she already likes someone that could mean many things
Yah for all we know she could just be trying to put him down gently

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:56 PM   #15023
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

thats true i think sakura still likes sasuke but also likes naruto at the same time

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-20-2011, 11:59 PM   #15024
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

No offense to Sakura Fans but Sakura would is truely an idiot if she still loves Sasuke

Old 05-21-2011, 12:01 AM   #15025
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol i agree he doesn't need or care about her

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-21-2011, 12:05 AM   #15026
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Sasuke has to many things to deal with to think about Sakura

Sakura could get killed by Neji........
((Off topic but its interesting to think about))

Old 05-21-2011, 12:06 AM   #15027
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sasuke has to many things to deal with to think about Sakura

Sakura could get killed by Neji........
((Off topic but its interesting to think about))
she very well could be and i agree it is interesting to think about

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-21-2011, 12:08 AM   #15028
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Yah that would be a twist in the story but that just means more time delayed till Sasuke appears again

Old 05-21-2011, 12:25 AM   #15029
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Sasuke (Current powers until Ch.539) vs Kakashi (Current powers until Ch.539)

Does the Student Surpass the Master?
Old 05-21-2011, 06:03 AM   #15030
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Ruzki Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
No offense to Sakura Fans but Sakura would is truely an idiot if she still loves Sasuke
Yeah but I can't see Naruto and Sakura being together, Lee maybe.

"Believe It"- Naruto

"Because I-I love you" Hinata to Naruto

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Ruzki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:32 PM   #15031
rainbowrazor
Jonin

MMMMMM Wel just have to wait and see then

Old 05-22-2011, 05:02 AM   #15032
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Quote:
MMMMMM Wel just have to wait and see then
Yeah that would be kinda of a twist, but Sakura deserves Sasuke now, she has grown up and she hasn't complain that much. Plus Sasuke needs someone to put him in place, because she has a temper and well you know what happends next. But then again Lee and Sakura would be nice considering the nice things they did for each other. Idk its really hard to decide for me

"Believe It"- Naruto

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:57 AM   #15033
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

sasuke and sakura could happen but honestly i don't see it at the moment sasuke is focused on fighting naruto and the war and is to busy to think about love.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-23-2011, 04:07 AM   #15034
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
sasuke and sakura could happen but honestly i don't see it at the moment sasuke is focused on fighting naruto and the war and is to busy to think about love.
Yeah thats the sad truth. but still sasuke is still awsome that way

"Believe It"- Naruto

Old 05-25-2011, 08:30 PM   #15035
Narutofan!
Ninja Academy Student

Narutofan! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What's Sasuke's favorite food? Iv'e heard it's tomatos is that correct?
Narutofan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:30 PM   #15036
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Yah that is his favorite food

Old 05-27-2011, 02:41 PM   #15037
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Romeo & Juliet Act I, Scene I, line 170 comes to mind... "Here's much to do with hate, but more with love." Seems rather fitting for Sasuke...

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #15038
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Yes it does seen fitting

Old 05-28-2011, 10:35 PM   #15039
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

sigh

Spoiler:
in the latest chapter sakura was thinking about sasuke witch means she still loves him

any thoughts ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-29-2011, 08:06 AM   #15040
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Well for SasuSaku fans that a good thing

"Believe It"- Naruto

Tags
fan club, i heart sauke, sasuke, sauke is hot, uchiha