Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Sasuke?
♥I love him so much♥ *Fangirl Scream* *Glomps* 1 20.00%
He is one of the most awesome characters in manga history. 3 60.00%
I don't mind him.... 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2009, 02:16 PM   #241
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: i love sasuke club

i think sasuke has the saddest background what about you guys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:16 PM   #242
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i think sasuke has the saddest background what about you guys

Old 07-15-2009, 02:16 PM   #243
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'ma partyin' wit dah Dothraki and "crowning" Viserys! xD
Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ryaque Send a message via Skype™ to Ryaque
Wink Re: i love sasuke club

What do you think Sasuke was thinking when Karin jumped onto him in the hideout?

Ryaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:16 PM   #244
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What do you think Sasuke was thinking when Karin jumped onto him in the hideout?

Old 07-15-2009, 02:16 PM   #245
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 07-15-2009, 02:17 PM   #246
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
i think sasuke has the saddest background what about you people
I agree...seeing your family killed my someone you loved then wanting to kill him and you see him again and you're not strong enough...it's just sad.

Old 07-15-2009, 02:17 PM   #247
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I agree...seeing your family killed my someone you loved then wanting to kill him and you see him again and you're not strong enough...it's just sad.

Old 07-15-2009, 02:17 PM   #248
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Old 07-15-2009, 02:18 PM   #249
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryaque View Post
"EWWWWWW! Get off me you... THING! GREAT now I gotta take a bath!"

That's what he was thinking

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:18 PM   #250
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:

Old 07-15-2009, 02:18 PM   #251
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:

Old 07-15-2009, 02:19 PM   #252
sasukefan
Chunin

sasukefan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"oh god to close she is so annoying if i knew she was like sakura i never would have offered but she has a one of a kind talent that will help me to find itachi so i will have to keep her" that's what he thought
By the eyes of a hawk soaring high above in the sky"
Sasuke Uchiha
sasukefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:19 PM   #253
sasukefan
Chunin

"oh god to close she is so annoying if i knew she was like sakura i never would have offered but she has a one of a kind talent that will help me to find itachi so i will have to keep her" that's what he thought
Sasuke Uchiha
Old 07-15-2009, 02:19 PM   #254
sasukefan
Chunin

Sasuke Uchiha
Old 07-15-2009, 02:20 PM   #255
rainbowrazor
Jonin

i think he should of punched her and said get off me you weirdo

Old 07-15-2009, 02:20 PM   #256
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Old 07-15-2009, 02:20 PM   #257
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Old 07-15-2009, 02:21 PM   #258
rainbowrazor
Jonin

funny he must have been thinking all of those things

Old 07-15-2009, 02:21 PM   #259
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Old 07-15-2009, 02:21 PM   #260
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Tags
fan club, i heart sauke, sasuke, sauke is hot, uchiha