Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Sasuke?
♥I love him so much♥ *Fangirl Scream* *Glomps* 1 20.00%
He is one of the most awesome characters in manga history. 3 60.00%
I don't mind him.... 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #2001
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: i love sasuke club

ummm
To Madara) "If you think I'm just some stupid kid ruled by his emotions, then so be it. Saying I should follow in Itachi's footsteps is nothing but pretty words. It's nonsense meant for those who don't know hatred. If anyone wants to deny my way of living, I'll kill everyone they cared about! Maybe then they'll feel a little of my hatred."

(To Naruto) "What do you know about me, if you had no siblings or parents? What do you know about me if you were alone from the start?! Huh?! I suffer because of the bonds I once had! You don't know what it's like to lose all that!"

and of course i am an avenger

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:47 PM   #2002
SasukeLovesMe11
Special Jonin Candidate

SasukeLovesMe11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to SasukeLovesMe11

Hey.Anybody home?

Spoiler:
Sis:X__Sasuke__X
Spoiler:
Best buddies:Looney-Lyra
and Sasu_Girl

I shall be forever forgotten. o3o
SasukeLovesMe11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:47 PM   #2003
SasukeLovesMe11
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey.Anybody home?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
and Sasu_Girl

Old 08-07-2009, 05:47 PM   #2004
SasukeLovesMe11
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey.Anybody home?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
and Sasu_Girl

Old 08-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #2005
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
ummm
To Madara) "If you think I'm just some stupid kid ruled by his emotions, then so be it. Saying I should follow in Itachi's footsteps is nothing but pretty words. It's nonsense meant for those who don't know hatred. If anyone wants to deny my way of living, I'll kill everyone they cared about! Maybe then they'll feel a little of my hatred."

(To Naruto) "What do you know about me, if you had no siblings or parents? What do you know about me if you were alone from the start?! Huh?! I suffer because of the bonds I once had! You don't know what it's like to lose all that!"

wow mine is i'm more special then you.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #2006
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ummm

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #2007
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ummm

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #2008
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

(While fighting Orochimaru) "A snake that slithers on the ground can only dream of flying through the air."

Old 08-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #2009
rainbowrazor
Jonin

(While fighting Orochimaru) "A snake that slithers on the ground can only dream of flying through the air."

Old 08-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #2010
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Old 08-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #2011
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

another good one.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #2012
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

another good one.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #2013
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

another good one.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #2014
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post

i like that one 2

Old 08-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #2015
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Quote:

i like that one 2

Old 08-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #2016
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Quote:

i like that one 2

Old 08-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #2017
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeLovesMe11 View Post
Hey.Anybody home?
hey hi whats up

Old 08-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #2018
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Quote:
Hey.Anybody home?
hey hi whats up

Old 08-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #2019
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Quote:
Hey.Anybody home?
hey hi whats up

Old 08-07-2009, 05:58 PM   #2020
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i still think i'm the only boy in here.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
fan club, i heart sauke, sasuke, sauke is hot, uchiha