Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-27-2010, 12:44 PM   #501
sasukeslover
Genin

sasukeslover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Royal Academy

ok u lead the way and ill try 2 keep up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sasukeslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:02 PM   #502
sasukeslover
Genin

but is his really nice

Old 06-27-2010, 05:10 PM   #503
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*Walks though the school*

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:12 PM   #504
sasukeslover
Genin

hey *waves*

Old 07-10-2010, 08:15 PM   #505
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Nya Hello SCHOOL

Old 07-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #506
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

bangs on desk owww damit

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:09 AM   #507
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*hides from the gym teacher in a locker*

Waiit... you can't open this from the inside o.o

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #508
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*comes to school very late*
Its been awhile. I hope I didnt get expelled for skipping out for a few weeks.

Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 02:38 PM   #509
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryflower View Post
*hides from the gym teacher in a locker*

Waiit... you can't open this from the inside o.o
walks to locker ._. opens it

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-11-2010, 03:10 PM   #510
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Nya Sees you in fron of locker walks over to you,"WHATCHA DOIN"

Old 07-11-2010, 09:18 PM   #511
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

O_o idk i have the urge to open the locker

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-21-2010, 04:51 PM   #512
rainbowrazor
Jonin

wow this is old lolz