Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 07-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default HarryPotter Fanfic

-This takes off from where Harry Potter 7 finished. The story is a little quick because I cut it down so it wouldn't be too much to read.

Harry Potter and the Eternal Phoenix

Chapter 1: An Unbearable Pain..

Spoiler:
Throughout London an eerie presence can across the sky, it was as if the world had became evil. This dark world, out of this realm, a creature reviving. The omen of this creature was as evil as no other, it came from the ground, growing, reforming itself again. Around the creature were many death eaters formed in a circle around it, they all were laughing, and viciously roaring at the creature. The beast's skin shed, having evil death spirits come and eat it's fallen flesh.

A head finally formed on the creature, it was now laying on the ground naked restoring its feet. The feet finally formed, the texture of the beast was almost completely gray. As the creature stood to its feet, a death eater came with its jet black cloak. The creature threw the cloak around itself, hiding its nakedness.

The creature looked up to the horizon, becoming use to its rejuvenated body. It spoke to the sky, practically lifeless. A thunderous voice came from the sky, the evil of this beast was of such force that the death eaters and the rejuvenated creature shrieked of torture.

"You failed me, yet I give you more power, you fail me again, and yet I revive you!" "Tha...tha.....thank you Lord A'zon for reviving me," the creature said. "You make capturing the soul of this boy irretrievable." "Maybe my lord this body has aged, and has created limits for me." "You have a point. What do you suppose for this limit of yours?"

"If you may my lord, could you present me a young body, one that would help retrieve your most prized possession." "Hmmm....I will give you a host but if you fail me this time, I will dispose of you and give my orders upon a more loyal servant." Out of the ground came a portal formed of people who were statues. There were hundreds of people, all of there eyes were closed liked they were in an eternal sleep.

Voldemort stood around figuring which body would he need. "Choose a body Tom Riddle!" "My lord, I choose the boy over there my lord, Draco Malfoy." "What interest would you have in this, boy?" "He and the boy know each other, it will help attract him." Draco Malfoy came from the swirling portal in front of Voldemort, he was petrified.

"Medicor Revivo," said the voice from above.

Draco's flesh was quickly regenerating. He still had on the suit that he died in, he was slightly more gray, and his body was fit for his age. Malfoy looked up seeing Voldemort, he quickly snatched out his wand, shoving it straight at Voldemort's head.

"You killed me, and now you've got me here, even though I was petrified doesn't mean I forgot what happened." "Draco I wouldn't do this if I were you, Lord A'zom is watching." Draco turned around and looked to the sky. "I thought it was a myth, Lord A'zon are you really here?" "Yes Draco." The clouds formed the face of Lord A'zon, he hair and beared were long, he looked like death itself.

"Why did you awake me my lord?" Draco bowed in astonishment. "Tom is in need of assistance, your body will be a host so Tom could complete my quest for the boy's soul. "And what will I get out of this?" "If you and Tom succeed you both will earn a seat in my realm." "Thank you my lord," said Draco, trying to stay calm, in his mind he was utterly confused, misguided, and angry. "Tom, and Malfoy you know what to do."

Tom and Draco both got there wands, and pointed it at each others heart.The two both repeated the spell, "Animus Iunctura!"

Voldemorts body fell to the ground as his spirit was released from his body, and entered Draco's. Draco was in pain, his eyes turned shining white, and out of his mouth came a beam of light. He fell to his knees, with his arms raised stretched out. Draco Malfoy shrieked in pain, Voldemort was fully in his body.

In both Voldemort's and Draco Malfoy's voice they said,"It is done." Draco's eyes had slightly red tint, he looked dead-like as a vein popped out of his forehead. "Good, I will send you back to Weldon's Graveyard." "Thank you my lord." "There will be no excuse for failure." "It will be accomplished my lord, I shall take departure."

Draco Malfoy's body apparated out of the realm.

__________________________________________________ __________________
__________________________________________________ __________________

"Avada Kevadra!", the giant said leaving the man laying on the ground.

His soul was floating into the sky. The giant was about Hagrid's size, smiling, grinning down at the death. He walked across the eerie graveyard, the air was foggy and dark. The sound of his every step crunching off the dead, fallen leaves. He appeared in front of a grave, surrounded by death eaters, named "THE UNKNOWN".

Suddenly the grave started shaking, a grayish hand was pushing up the grave, making a deadly croak. Still smiling the giant's facial appearance stayed the same as if he was assured of something great. Finally a spell blast off the top of the grave, Malfoy's body stood up, looking demonic. His eyes were glowing green this time. His eyes returned back normal, as the giant quickly pursued his wand out of his coat pocket.
__________________________________________________ ____________________

A young auror, sat in office full of magical items, documents, and contraptions. Coming from the roof were drops of rain, they fell directly on Harry's letter he was writing, smugging the ink. The dark sky changed from midnight to a thundering storm. The auror felt an unsual feeling, as if everything in the world became dead, and nothing.

Outside in the city of London thousands of death eaters swarmed the place. Harry sat there for a while, and a great burning pain came across his forehead. Harry fell to the ground holding his head gasping in pain. It was worst than the regular pain, and one thing surprised him...........it was the first time it hurt in nineteen years.

Harry had to do something to get out the room, quickly out of luck he apparated under the extreme pain that circulated through his head. Out of random he picked Hermione and Ron's apartment. Harry tried to stop moaning, not wanting to look weak in front of them since Ron had a bad way of spreading stuff. Harry got quiet and knocked on the door. A few seconds past and no one answered Harry heard two people arguing inside.

"WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING, WHILE YOU JUST SLEEP AND EAT!", screamed Hermione at the top of her lungs.

"Okay, okay I'll get the door." Ron opened the door. Even though Harry had almost unbearable pain, he still tried to create a weak smile as Ron opened the door.
"Harry!", Ron said, shaking hands. "Man you look sick, are you good?" The pain was too much, finally he let it all out. Harry fell on his knees, holding his head. "Hermione!" Ron hollered.

Quickly Hermione ran down the steps of their apartment, trying to figure what was all the confusion was about. As Hermione got down the steps, her face froze in shock when she saw Harry. Harry was on the ground moaning holding his head, but what was most shocking was that his scar was shining bright red, it looked blazed of fire.

"What happened Ron!" Hermione asked.

"I don't know, I don't know, he's holding his scar?" Quickly Hermione cast a spell, "Profero Curatio!" A blue ray sparked from Hermione wand unto Harry's scar. Immediately Harry stopped moaning, breathing heavily and was limp as if was dead. Hermione listened to Harry's lungs. He had completely stopped breathing, out of instinct Hermione got down to Harry's mouth and performed CPR, trying to keep Harry from dying.

"What!" Ron stood back, looking slightly mad, but it was for his health so....

"Ron!" Hermione said.

Harry was out, completely out, if was as if he had gone unto his own mind.

Inside Harry's Mind

Harry had fallen on the ground, everything was blurry in his eyes, even thought he had his glasses on. Harry stood for a few seconds letting his vision clear up. As he stood their he was in a labyrinth, filled with book shelves and books. It was dark, and there was a dark, foggy mist lingering around. Harry could hear voices, and then came a loud voice from the left of the labyrinth.

In front of Harry, he only had two ways go, left or right, but before he even had a chance to make a decision, Malfoy came from around the corner. He confronted Harry standing about 10 ft away. Harry drew out his wand, but Malfoy just stood there with a grin on his face. Malfoy spoke but Voldemort's voice on came.

"Well well", Voldemort spoke slow, and calmly,"Harry Potter, you have lived, but you will soon die, by my very own hands." "I failed to kill you by lack of knowledge, but now I understand what I had not, because you were the true master of the Elder Wand, it would not attack you."

"How did you come back, I killed you, I saw you die," Harry said, despite being sweaty Harry had no type of fear in his heart. "Hmp, Harry Potter I see you do not know your history, but I would understand, you never had parents to tell you."

Voldemort started laughing.

Voldemort disappeared as a breeze of wind, and appeared behind Harry. Harry was almost paralyzed from Voldemort's words.

"Do you know why you're so good at everything, you really don't why, you have so much potential that will never be used.

Harry woke up inside the The Wizards & Magical Beings Hospital Department laying on a bed. Around him were Ron, Hermione, Neville, and Luna, Ron had a bruises on him, as they all stood up seeing that Harry was now awoke. Everybody looked and stared at Harry.

Hermione came up to Harry, "Do you remember what happened to you?" "Yeah," then Harry retold everything that happened accept for what happened in his mind. "We rushed down to see were you alright, when Hermione, and Ron told us." "Yeah," said Neville. "Oh, hey Luna, Neville," Harry said. "Here you go Harry," Luna said, she handed him a small piece of purple candy. Harry unwrapped it and dropped it in his mouth, sour, but it was actually pretty good.

Harry looked over at Ron still sucking on the candy , he was quietly looking mad "What's wrong with you Ron," asked Harry.

"So I guess you don't know everything that happened," said Hermione. After you went unconscious it was like you were possesed or something, you started attacking us, well mainly Ron, he tried to not hurt you, then it got so bad that Ron had to knock you out with a spell. While you was out, we rushed you down here to the nearest Wizard hospital, you couldn't imagine how far away it was.

"That's not all that happened..." said Ron in a mean tone.

Hermione thought back and realized that Ron was mad about the CPR kiss , "Ron I can't believe you........."

"Well anyway what did they say was wrong with me?" asked Harry.

"They said someone was using a curse to enter your mind," said Neville.

"They said they had never seen anything like it, but for right now they said you should at least stay here for a week," said Hermione.

"I can't stay here for a week, I have to be at the Auror Office, training this Friday, remember I'm the head of the Aurors."

Harry tried to apparate but unluckly a spell was placed where you could not apparate.

"Harry, you know you can't apparate out of places like this."

Even though Harry could not apparate he knew there were magical train stations under most medical departments, which many had not known. Harry apparated there, leaving Ron, Hermione, Luna, and Neville in shock.

"How'd he do that," said Neville.

"He's always breaking the rules," Hermione replied....

__________________________________________________ ___________________
__________________________________________________ ___________________
At Weldon's Grave

As the giant held his wand steady at Voldemort he rose up looking in disgust, "How dare you point your wand at me, Hyleis." "Who are you!"

Malfoy flicked his wand at the giant creating a great bright light to occur. The giant stumbled back keeping his footing. "Bombarda Maxima!" yelled the giant Hyleis. Malfoy went flying back, "I'm lord Voldemort!" "Temu," Malfoy replied. "Oh sorry, it really is the lord Voldemort," Hyleis bowed down on his knees. Voldemort slowly got up, having his wand pointed at Hyleis's head.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harry entered the train stations, many weird and suspicious people walked through and out starring harry down like a hawk. Harry walked with both hands concealed in his pockets, being cautious. He didn't want to attract to much attention, down under the hospital it was freezing, fog arose from Harry's lungs as he breathed heavily waiting for the train to come up. From the left wing corner a guy approached Harry, Harry quickly turned to see who it was. Standing beside Harry was a older guy about in his thirties, he wore a long brown haired ponytail, with a black coat.

"Hello Mr. Potter," the guy said as he shook hands with Harry, "My name is Norey Grender, I work at the magic institution and I wanted to know something about you-know-who, Voldemort." "Um alright then, was is it?" "When Voldemort used a spell against you, how did it feel?" asked Norey. "What do you mean, well it felt dark...", replied Harry. "No, I mean deeper, like you could feel a certain emotion in him."

"Well it felt, it felt like he was lonely, like an uncontrollable darkness." "Yes! Yes!, I've been searching for someone who has been attacked by him for a few months, and out of the blue you come, thank you Mr. Potter!" "Why, how's that going to be of any use?"

"Well I've been studying, and researching about the oldest magic in history called soul magic which comes from within a person's spirit. I believe Voldemort, while he was still alive almost discovered how to use it.

"Oh, okay then." "Thank mister potter." "No problem," Harry replied with a weird face. As the guy left the train arrived, Harry walked unto the train. It was very grey, mostly compromised of older people. Harry sat quietly still feeling weak from the curse. He knew another journey was
ahead of him.
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:52 PM   #2
heroeking
Banned

Default Re: HarryPotter Fanfic

Any Comments
Old 07-30-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Don't expect to get a lot of comments. This is one of the most dead sections of the entire forum.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:47 PM   #4
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well written, just not my thing.
And like this person above said.. not many people comment here.
There are maybe 6 active people here and most of them don't even comment
on the work of others, which I find depressing. =(

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:06 PM   #5
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Don't expect to get a lot of comments. This is one of the most dead sections of the entire forum.
I see......Thks for the comment though.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:08 PM   #6
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Well written, just not my thing.
And like this person above said.. not many people comment here.
There are maybe 6 active people here and most of them don't even comment
on the work of others, which I find depressing. =(
6 active????? I'll try to star commenting more. THks for the comment.