Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 07-28-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Blazblue Discussion thread

This fighting game series is fantastic for those who like fighting games and anime alike. The fighting system is complex enough that it feels great when you master a character, and the characters are just plain awesome. Use this thread to discuss what you like about the series and who your favorite characters are as well as who you hate.

Favorite characters: I have ties for all my top 3 spots because the characters are just all so great.
1: Makoto/Taokaka/Rachel Alucard
2: Jin(when he isn't being a jerk to Noel)/Noel
3: Tager/Ragna

Characters I hate:
1: Hazama-His trolling just really gets on my nerves, he is also just a massive jerk to everyone when he isn't trolling.
2: Relius Clover(not playable)- He is such a twisted psycho. He turned his own daughter into a puppet as his 12 year old son watched and later turned his wife into a puppet.
3: Arakune- Listening to him "talk" just gives me a headache. He just won't shut up either, always going on about the Azure and understanding everything.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Blazblue Discussion thread

What would you rate it on a scale of 1-10?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:40 PM   #4
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

I would rate the game as a 6
its a good game, but I simply don't like the 2D game play. I enjoy the fact that it is not a button masher tho.
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:41 PM   #5
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'd give it a 10 as far as fighting games go.Nice pic, NBT. Hazama is finally showing us his true face as the god of trolling.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #6
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I love Blazblue! This series is what originally got me into fighting games and it's still my favorite one. I would give it a rating of 9 out of 10.

Would anyone who has it want to play me? I have both Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift for ps3 and Continuum Shift 2 for 3DS.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:11 PM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

What Astral Finishes do you guys like best? My favorite is Makoto's Planet Crusher because I mean, come on, what's more awesome than shattering the moon with one punch after beating your opponent senseless with a barrage of mach speed punches? That's right, nothing. My second favorite is Rachel's Clownish Calendula. You can just imagine how crispy the opponent is after getting hit with the most powerful bolt Rachel can summon.

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-28-2011, 09:20 PM   #8
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Haven't really taken the time out to figure out how to do that yet.Also have yet to unlock Makoto.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:26 PM   #9
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

You have to download Makoto(which I would totally recommend). Also, to do astrals, you have to be in the final match of a set, have your opponent down to 20% health, and then do the input for that characters astral. If you have Calamity Trigger, you still have to be in the final match and get your opponent to 20%, but all you have to do is pull down the right analog stick (if its the PS3 version) to do astrals.

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #10
NBT
Banned

Yes,I know that.
I'll probably get around to messing with them latter.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:39 PM   #11
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
What Astral Finishes do you guys like best? My favorite is Makoto's Planet Crusher because I mean, come on, what's more awesome than shattering the moon with one punch after beating your opponent senseless with a barrage of mach speed punches? That's right, nothing. My second favorite is Rachel's Clownish Calendula. You can just imagine how crispy the opponent is after getting hit with the most powerful bolt Rachel can summon.
I gotta agree that Makoto's is pretty awesome. Makoto's one of my favs to play as on the 3DS version. I have yet to play as her on the ps3 though since I haven't bothered with getting any of the dlc. Besides Makoto my mains/favorites are Ragna, Tsubaki, and Noel.

I tend to like the astrals of the characters I main as the best, but the only one I really don't like is Tager's just cuz it's practically impossible for me to do 2 full circles for the move input and it can get really frustrating.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #12
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

the game needs an anime

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:41 PM   #13
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
the game needs an anime
Definitely. I wouldn't be surprised if they did make one eventually with the way the story is.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:42 PM   #14
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

and more noel

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-29-2011, 08:12 AM   #15
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

A Blazblue anime would be amazing.I agree with you on the Tager thing, ByakuganMaster. Tager is the only character I use the stick for. I usually just spin the stick like crazy and hope to get the right amount of spins to start his astral or Genesic Emerald Tager Buster.

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Rasengan SageX5; 07-29-2011 at 08:33 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:09 AM   #16
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I've been playing for about two days, since I just bought Calamity Trigger. So I've only played as Noel and Litchi, the only thing I can't do is control them, so I just smash whatever buttons I feel like. xD But I like the story, it's really interesting, especially since you can choose your favorite character's own plot.

For some reason, Ragna gets on my nerves, I think it's his ridiculously large sword that's the problem.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:44 AM   #17
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Sometimes it is hard to take Ragna seriously. He tries too hard sometimes to sound serious. He is good in comedy situations though. When and if you get Continuum Shift, you should unlock Rachel's comedy story ending. It's hilarious and its all about Rachel playing a really elaborate prank on Ragna.

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-29-2011, 10:08 AM   #18
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Sometimes it is hard to take Ragna seriously. He tries too hard sometimes to sound serious. He is good in comedy situations though. When and if you get Continuum Shift, you should unlock Rachel's comedy story ending. It's hilarious and its all about Rachel playing a really elaborate prank on Ragna.
I remember that. That was so funny.

I really want to play this right now but my ps3 decided to overheat on me and now I can't play anything!
Old 07-29-2011, 12:19 PM   #19
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

u should play the 2nd game there parts were ragna is called a pedo

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #20
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Okay, so I apparently cleared Noel's story, but it only says 50%. Is it supposed to do that? :/

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote