Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 05-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

Yin-yang release sannin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Yin-yang release sannin
Default How did the Six path Sage (rikudou sannin) die? Isn't he supposed to be immortal.

Just checking if there was possibility his still alive, sounds scary!
Yin-yang release sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:05 PM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: How did the Six path Sage (rikudou sannin) die? Isn't he supposed to be immortal.

Possible: Yes.

Though improbable.

And why'd you make this Thread twice?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #3
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: How did the Six path Sage (rikudou sannin) die? Isn't he supposed to be immortal.

A: He's not immortal.

B: The Sage pronounced his younger son to be his successor on his deathbed.

C: The Sage used Izanagi as he died, so if he's still alive, he's most likely blind in at least one eye. As a matter of fact, he used it because he was dying and feared the Ten-Tails would be released with his death.

Could've been dying due to old age or the strain of constantly containing the most evil demon the world has ever known.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:48 AM   #4
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

Yin-yang release sannin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thanks for the info Vivi, wasn't aware and have corrected it.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:25 AM   #5
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

Your assumption leaves loop holes, while madara's immortal, Is he the start of something new?

Last edited by Yin-yang release sannin; 05-15-2011 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Grammar error
Old 05-15-2011, 04:03 AM   #6
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hes dead. he announced his succesor, released the 10 tails on his deathbed and people would know if he was alive, theres no where his massive chakra can be hidden, they would sense him from the other side of the earth

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:52 AM   #7
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Impossible. It is too improbable

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:48 AM   #8
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Who know, maybe since he was the creator of jutsu, he found a way to hide his chakra from others that only he knew.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:41 AM   #9
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

Thank you for that suggestion X5, If I created something only me would know its weaknesses I.e Ninjutsu for example.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:29 PM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i believe that it was old age that go to him

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:44 PM   #11
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Its true that the myth of him creating the moon stated he was on his death bed at the time, but maybe it was a double or a clone and the real Sage of 6 Paths is still alive and in hiding somewhere extremely remote(like the Land of Snow.)

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:53 PM   #12
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

It was said that the 7th path have power over life and Death, as seen when when nagato did what he did, so the sannin has power over Death
Old 05-16-2011, 11:03 PM   #13
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

Am not saying nagato is alive but nagato is just a pinch of the real sannin's power.Well not that small but you get it
Old 05-18-2011, 12:03 AM   #14
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

Power unlimited
Old 05-18-2011, 11:53 PM   #15
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

Edo tensei and other death ressurrection jutsu are all ninjutsu, and peanuts for the creator of ninjutsu.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #16
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

rikudo ressurection by pain and itachi, that will be one hell of a jutsu
Old 07-24-2011, 07:53 PM   #17
Might_GAI
Genin

Might_GAI is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I thought RS was just a mortal who taught everyone how jutsus worked and conquered the Juubi, ancestor of the Senju + Uchiha, became the Jinchuriki of the Juubi and divided its chakra into 9 parts when he died, thus throwing the Juubi's chakraless body up onto the moon.

It doesnt say hes not immortal. He's a human just like most ppl in Narutoverse
Might_GAI is offline   Reply With Quote