Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-27-2011, 04:58 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Hell even Itachi is doing it!

He called Tobi Madara! Chapter 549 pages 7 and 8.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:34 PM   #2
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hell even Itachi is doing it!

You're just never gonna let this go are you?

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Well yea, because he introduced himself to Itachi as Madara originally. I mean if Kuno told me her name was Susan I'd probably call her Susan even though I'm pretty sure that's not her real name.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #4
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Well yea, because he introduced himself to Itachi as Madara originally. I mean if Kuno told me her name was Susan I'd probably call her Susan even though I'm pretty sure that's not her real name.
True dat. And my name isn't Susan but you're scary close to guessing my middle name

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:46 PM   #5
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

He had already refer to him as Madara when he fought Sasuke.
I'm not sure what this proves.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:47 PM   #6
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
True dat. And my name isn't Susan but you're scary close to guessing my middle name
^Your siggy's awesome. I love SOA.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:03 PM   #7
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
He called Tobi Madara! Chapter 549 pages 7 and 8.
If Tobi isn't Madara than Itachi's REALLY going to look like a moron...

Itachi: OBITO!? HOW!?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #8
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

tobi is madara. even if tobi is somehow in hell obito. he is still madara. maybe he is both. but i highly doubt that bcuz there is proof that he is madara. and thats the basis of this neverending tobi=madara/ tobi=obito( or any1 else 4 that matter hahaha).
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:09 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Because he's known as Madara to the Akatsuki.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:15 PM   #10
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Because he's known as Madara to the Akatsuki.
Not really.

Pain, Konan and Zetsu knew him as Madara.

Kisame didn't. He thought he was Tobi.

Orochimaru might have.

Hidan and Kakuzu didn't show any sign of knowing.

Deidara was clueless.

Sasori didn't seem to know.

Itachi...I dunno if he knows or not. I think he does.

Most did not know he was Madara. He is Tobi. He is Madara.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:33 PM   #11
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're just never gonna let this go are you?
Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
He had already refer to him as Madara when he fought Sasuke.
I'm not sure what this proves.
Even more reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

He will
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke726 View Post
tobi is madara. even if tobi is somehow in hell obito. he is still madara. maybe he is both. but i highly doubt that bcuz there is proof that he is madara. and thats the basis of this neverending tobi=madara/ tobi=obito( or any1 else 4 that matter hahaha).
Either way he is Madara NOT Obito

Old 07-27-2011, 10:44 PM   #12
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Nope

Even more reason

He will

Either way he is Madara NOT Obito

i hope people don't think i was serious when I joked about Itachi not being able to figure out Tobi is Obito.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:01 PM   #13
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i hope people don't think i was serious when I joked about Itachi not being able to figure out Tobi is Obito.
I for one knew you were joking. I had a great replay then I forgot it so I put what I put

Old 07-27-2011, 11:02 PM   #14
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am Like the rain, one second Im there and the next I am gone.
?ink? saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

spoiler, idk if true or not but i read that the man madara is not who he says he is but someone else. im trying to find that comment that said a bit to it

NoFunNoFuture
?ink? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:04 PM   #15
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Susie...?

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:10 AM   #16
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I almost want madara to be someone else just to see the zero's reaction.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:27 AM   #17
Defcon
Genin

Defcon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

Grrrr allthough you can call Itachi a moron, you can't hide the fact that recent episode was one of the best naruto chapters released STARRING ITACHI . you'd better call him an awesome moron Without Itachi "Naruto" wouldn't be as cool as it is!
Old 07-28-2011, 10:38 AM   #18
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Kisame didn't. He thought he was Tobi.

Orochimaru might have.

Deidara was clueless.

Zetsu called him Tobi just recently.
Konan is arguable to truly know his Identity as she asked him who he was in their last and final encounter.

@Zero:
And of course he's called Madara.
Assuming he isn't what should Kishi do otherwise?
Just shout out he isn't?
Author's intent to trick us still remains a strong possibility.

Still 50-50 he is or he isn't.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:18 AM   #19
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Not really.

Kisame didn't. He thought he was Tobi. Actually, Kisame was the first person to find out who Tobi really is, Thus being the first Akat member, and even more so probably confiding Tobi's identity to Itachi.

Orochimaru might have.

Deidara was clueless.

If Itachi calls him Madara, thats good enough for me
The Spoiler with eyes is always right.

EDIT: Susanne?

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:09 PM   #20
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh Susanna?

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote