Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

View Poll Results: Which chapter did you think was best this week?
Naruto 549 "Itachi's Question!" 13 50.00%
Bleach 458 "End of All Bonds" 10 38.46%
One Piece 633 "Friend or Foe?" 0 0%
3-Way Tie 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2011, 12:53 AM   #21
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: HST Chapter of the Week 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Probably better. Though there doesn't seem to be many One Piece fans here. Dio Brando left, sasori1994 left, leaf777 never votes in the polls anymore, same with zetsu2141. All of whom are One Piece fans, there's not many left here.
Do note that I am a One Piece fan. I just think it's at a low point.

I thought it was going good until New Fishmen Arc.

Can't wait till that crap is over.

People keep saying "it will get better". No it won't.
Even with the Straw Hats arrival to me it's like "meh..about time."
It's like waiting for a 30 minute late bus. Not too exciting.
And the way the Straw Hats appeared...was just dumb. Very dumb.

though I'm confident that after this One Piece will skyrocket back to awesomeness.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 03:46 PM   #22
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I went in thinking Gene Wilder-esque chocolate factory wide-eyed innocence of awesomeness when the fishman stuff started up... but what a let-down.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #23
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

One Piece is the longest running HST series. I think it might be a result of the author having it run for too long.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:44 PM   #24
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Thought occurred to me, too, but I dismiss it. Some things were just too fake to withstand, Otohime being the prime example. But there's a lack of adventurousness that's difficult to explain.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:12 PM   #25
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I get what you're saying. On a different note, this has been a good week for the other two manga, since this poll has recieved nearly twice as many votes as it usually does.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #26
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
One Piece is the longest running HST series. I think it might be a result of the author having it run for too long.
I disagree. I think this is just a boring arc.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:53 PM   #27
deidara330
Mr. Serious

^Agreed, although it had its moments.

Anyone wanna bet whether Naruto or Bleach will have the better chapter next week? I'd bet Bleach, because I get the feeling it's gonna get pretty heavy, even though Itachi's Gift is very likely to make Naruto a great read.

One Piece, I think it'll be at the bottom again. Although, it might be second, given what the Straw Hats' entrance into the scene could do for the story. Character relationships, plot developments, and fight matchups and all that will probably make next week's better than this week's. I doubt it'll be first.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:19 AM   #28
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
^Agreed, although it had its moments.

Anyone wanna bet whether Naruto or Bleach will have the better chapter next week? I'd bet Bleach, because I get the feeling it's gonna get pretty heavy, even though Itachi's Gift is very likely to make Naruto a great read.

One Piece, I think it'll be at the bottom again. Although, it might be second, given what the Straw Hats' entrance into the scene could do for the story. Character relationships, plot developments, and fight matchups and all that will probably make next week's better than this week's. I doubt it'll be first.
The thing is with One Piece now is that I'm not even excited to see the Straw Hats fight. It's more like I'm hoping for it to be over with.

I'm betting on Naruto because Bleach might do the obvious of having Kisuke and Isshin save the day. But at the very least we should find out who the new soul reaper is. I thought before it was Karin but then we
saw Karin brainwashed earlier but then I thought...

What if the "Karin" we saw was a mod soul?

and the real Karin is the new soul reaper? I think that would be cool.

...At least in my case.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:09 AM   #29
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Indeed, Sticky!

Good points, both of you, but I won't count out One Piece yet. There's still some room to get back on its feet. But I'm a realist, not an optimist, so disappointment's the expectation of the day.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #30
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

wow people like the 1 sided war in naruto but hated it in bleach talk about biased

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:17 PM   #31
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

This was the only chapter I thought was actually better than the Bleach war.

YouTube:
src="
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #32
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
This was the only chapter I thought was actually better than the Bleach war.
i just hope the fight dont end the way the others did

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #33
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I hope to at least see a fight that's actually challenging.

When Orochimaru ET'd the Kages, they put up a fight. These ETs are pretty lame so far.

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 08-01-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:40 PM   #34
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I hope to at least see a fight that's actually challenging.

When Orochimaru ET'd the Kages, they put up a fight. These ETs are pretty lame so far.
I think you mean Orochimaru, not Madara

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 08-01-2011 at 02:49 PM.
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:50 PM   #35
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

I wrote that. >_>

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-02-2011, 05:48 PM   #36
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Last chance, any new votes/thoughts?
Old 08-03-2011, 07:26 AM   #37
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I wrote that. >_>
Nice edit, lol

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, hst, hst chapter of the week, naruto, one piece, poll