Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Default Battle of the Ages

just me and kejon no one else ok got it memorized

but u can cheer

Last edited by royelric; 04-16-2010 at 01:08 PM.
royelric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:05 PM   #2
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Battle of the Ages

Ok you did it.

*As I'm walking thought the desert. I see someone of in the distance. I don't know who it is yet but I'll make the frist move. As i then soindo above you firing a blood cero from one hand and a Dragon cero from the other hand.*
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:06 PM   #3
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Ok you did it.

*As I'm walking thought the desert. I see someone of in the distance. I don't know who it is yet but I'll make the frist move. As i then soindo above you firing a blood cero from one hand and a Dragon cero from the other hand.*
*sonido to right and my organization 13 cloak flows in the wind*
Old 04-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #4
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

who ever loses gives the other person 10 reps if possible
Old 04-16-2010, 01:21 PM   #5
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*As you soindo too the right. An AI of me fire's a Dragon Cero right into your face. As I then soindo to the left side of you firing a Blood Cero at your back.*
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #6
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
*As you soindo too the right. An AI of me fire's a Dragon Cero right into your face. As I then soindo to the left side of you firing a Blood Cero at your back.*
*the attack creates dust and u see im completly fine*because i used hakaya to turn my body immune to attacks*now i sonido at u and run around u at an amazing speed of 9000mph and causing a devestating sand storm and ur caught in it and while ur sppining around i throw a grande cero and the tornado stops the hit makes u blleed out and then as u fall i jump up and spiral down at u using my tech.tuneling blade bala and u fall to the ground motionless*
Old 01-12-2012, 03:29 PM   #7
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Super god mod! /cheers

This is a really old thread but I don't care!

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

but why is it in here.

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:44 AM   #9
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't know..................

But who cares?
/dances.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #10
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Roy's noob thread?

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #11
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Meep, hey! What are you doing here. It wasn't god-mod back then. The rules changed overtime, Logan!