Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-10-2009, 02:51 PM   #21
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Big fricken' pile of spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!

i kinda believe the
Spoiler:
madara gave one of his eyes to danzou
one
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #22
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Vaan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Prediction of why Danzo has a Sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakexd9 View Post
The Akatsuki took Itachi's body
I know they did but why?
Spoiler:
usually Zetsu would go devour the dead members

My Metal Village Pride I will not hide,
My race I will not disgrace,
My metal village blood flows hot and true,
my village peeps I will stand by you,
through thick and thin til the day we die,
our village flag always stand high.

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Big Sis: CutieSakura
Lil Sis: The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Lil Bro: Sage Of The Six Paths
Vaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 06:39 AM   #23
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
i kinda believe the
Spoiler:
madara gave one of his eyes to danzou
one
Mmmmhmmm.

Why do we never see the left side of his face? It has no Sharingan.

Either that or...

Spoiler:
Danzo has one of Itachi's eyes.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:32 AM   #24
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Shuriken View Post
Mmmmhmmm.

Why do we never see the left side of his face? It has no Sharingan.

Either that or...

Spoiler:
Danzo has one of Itachi's eyes.
HUGE problem with that one, why wear the patch since early shippuden when itachi always had 2 eyes

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:34 AM   #25
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
HUGE problem with that one, why wear the patch since early shippuden when itachi always had 2 eyes
Still could be a new edition, maybe his eyes were damaged and then...

Spoiler:
Madara donated an eye FROM Itachi

Or

Spoiler:
Madara personally gave him eyes of his own.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:43 AM   #26
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

still, highly unlikely with itachi, but how could even hokage lose to a sharingan? that must mean Danzo is weak and all he has is sharingan, but that could explain why orochimaru wanted a sharingan even more... Itachi did, and if Danzo was a teacher or partner or anything, he may have seen the power he needed to destroy the leaf once and for all. so HE fought hokage and that ended in a stalemate so... see where this is going...?Madara got his eyes from his brother if u read the manga, the biggest thing ppl might like is... this could be the true corpse of obito or madara's, but why give him such a prize as a whole sharingan eye from his own brother??

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
Old 07-11-2009, 09:18 AM   #27
AtLeastYouTried
Ninja Academy Student

AtLeastYouTried is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well correct me if I'm wrong cuz im too lazy to go check...but isnt Madara's hole in the mask on the right side, as well as the bandages on Danzo's face? So unless Madara gave him his right eye and went to the trouble of putting his left eye in his right socket, i dont believe Danzo has a donated Madara eye
AtLeastYouTried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #28
RasenShuriken06
Academy Graduate

RasenShuriken06 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow big theories...some good some not so good but the whole danzo being sasuke's father couldnt happen dont know if anyone addressed this or not cause didnt read everyones posts but heres why...in the original naruto there was flashbacks of what happened with the whole uchiha family during the retrieve sasuke mission... and it clearly showed who sasukes father was and it clearly showed that both sasukes mother and father were murdered by itachi...itachi even showed sasuke with his M-sharingan so unless that wasnt sasukes real father then that theory is wack...but watch most people have these awesome theories that would be amazing in the sroty but its probably going to be something really simple explanation and everyone is going to be bashing their heads into walls because they didnt think of it
can't change who you are. You can do it too cause after all, unlike me your not a failure."
"The winner is Naruto Uzumaki."
RasenShuriken06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #29
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenShuriken06 View Post
wow big theories...some good some not so good but the whole danzo being sasuke's father couldnt happen dont know if anyone addressed this or not cause didnt read everyones posts but heres why...in the original naruto there was flashbacks of what happened with the whole uchiha family during the retrieve sasuke mission... and it clearly showed who sasukes father was and it clearly showed that both sasukes mother and father were murdered by itachi...itachi even showed sasuke with his M-sharingan so unless that wasnt sasukes real father then that theory is wack...but watch most people have these awesome theories that would be amazing in the sroty but its probably going to be something really simple explanation and everyone is going to be bashing their heads into walls because they didnt think of it
ya, sasuke and Danzo need a paternity DNA test

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!