Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:34 AM   #1
Ino's Girl
Village Police Force Lieutenant

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Ino's Girl's Forum Family

Mommy: Papps101 aka sasuke uchiha 3

Daddy: Cloukora

Sisters: Vino, Kanisawa, Shoukry, rainbow razor

Brothers: xxPainxx, deadtaka, Neisen Uchiha/memitim

Horny brother: sagemaster777

Sexy brother: Naruto King

Daughters: Shy_Girl, Trouble88

Brother in law: Twilit Lion (Leo)

Fabolous cousin: RyomaKoujou

Niece: ***V***

Neko (cat) - Sai's Brother

Doggie: Bacon

Sexy bestie: Tifa Legacy

Awesome, beautiful girl I love so much that she doesn't even need to ask to be in this family: Emosakura (aka my lesbian lover)

Opposite Sex Sex Partner: Noctis Arashi

Stalker: Taker369

My creepy neighbor: Mangekyou Sasuke

The....Fire Dragon Slayer: ILIKEPIE

Wingman: JAFL

Mermaid Nightmare: X

That attractive guy: Pool

My phone (Iphone) - Hikari-Chan

Starship - jenny

That One Guy - Cyl

I really don't care if people join or not. I just created this so I remember.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Last edited by Ino's Girl; 06-05-2012 at 10:50 PM.
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:36 AM   #2
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Twilit Lion (Leo) is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Twilit Lion (Leo) is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Twilit Lion (Leo) is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Twilit Lion (Leo) is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Twilit Lion (Leo) is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Twilit Lion (Leo) is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Twilit Lion (Leo) is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Twilit Lion (Leo) is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Twilit Lion (Leo) is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Twilit Lion (Leo) is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Twilit Lion (Leo) is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Twilit Lion (Leo) is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ino's Girl's Forum Family

Brother in law I guess. o.O

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:45 AM   #3
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

I'll be whatever.
Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:26 AM   #4
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

I call the Neko (Cat)

"...What say you in your defense, witness? I highly recommend you give us nothing but the truth." -Zacharias Barnham

"So that's it? I'm a witch because I dropped my glasses?"
-Kira
Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:42 AM   #5
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

ill be your stalker

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:59 PM   #6
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

can i join?

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:00 PM   #7
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i wanna join XD thats if you have room left

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:02 AM   #8
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

she never replied to us -.-

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-20-2011, 01:31 AM   #9
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Im So Bein Da Brother xD

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:05 AM   #10
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

from another mother

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-20-2011, 11:22 AM   #11
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
she never replied to us -.-
i dont think she really cared as she stated

R]
Old 07-20-2011, 12:00 PM   #12
Ino's Girl

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
i dont think she really cared as she stated
You got it right xD plus i'm too lazy

J
Old 07-20-2011, 12:01 PM   #13
Shy_Girl
Genin

Shy_Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*looks in* Mom! *tackes you*

Proud to be lesbian!!
Shy_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:02 PM   #14
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
You got it right xD plus i'm too lazy
smiles* i know my best well XD

R]
Old 07-20-2011, 03:48 PM   #15
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Kyo Yasanagi completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

this thread is useless *plants c4 and blows it up*

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-20-2011, 03:50 PM   #16
Ino's Girl

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
this thread is useless *plants c4 and blows it up*
Lol I missed this xD

J
Old 07-20-2011, 03:54 PM   #17
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

really?

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #18
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Killeen Texas. I'll pm you my adress and you can send me a Cheese Pizza
sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

i shall be your Horny Brother.

Kurisu is olev. I love you Kurisu. I love you.
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:00 PM   #19
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/joins
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:57 PM   #20
Naruto King
Ninja Academy Student

Naruto King is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Can I be your son
Naruto King is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, family, forum, hayley, ino, pervert