Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-18-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

BlackAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Goku VS Superman

I have my idea set up perfectly. Im going to wait to prove you all wrong. Let the battle begin.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:56 PM   #2
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Goku VS Superman

oh god not this again...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:57 PM   #3
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Oh a Dejavu.

Done countless of time with Supes always winning.

Superior Speed.
Superior Power.
ETC.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:58 PM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This match is banned.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:59 PM   #5
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Superman stomps
*Waits to see how she will prove otherwise*
Old 07-18-2011, 09:59 PM   #6
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
This match is banned.
Is it?

Didn't see it in the Rules to be honest.
Only mentions stomps are banned.

But if it is.Oh well.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Supes can juggle multiple planets with ease, fly across the universe in minutes, and destroy a solar system with a sneeze. What can Goku do against that kind of power.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 07-18-2011, 10:01 PM   #8
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

BTW which Superman is this?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:02 PM   #9
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Love how people are actually think Superman can beat Goku. It took Doomsday hours to destroy the city and Superman couldn't beat him. Yet Nappa from DBZ destroyed half a state by just lifting up two fingers, and he wasn't even using full power, barely any in fact. How do you compare Goku to Superman? Saiyan Saga Goku wipes the floor with him.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:07 PM   #10
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

I got the negative reputation I wanted. Point proven, lock the thread.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:07 PM   #11
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Movies and tv series? Read the actual Comics for a change.

Why is she so perfect?
Old 07-18-2011, 10:08 PM   #12
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

That was the comics, he got roflstomped by Doomsday bro.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:10 PM   #13
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Besides in the cartoon Doomsday didn't even kill Superman.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:10 PM   #14
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngel View Post
You made a thread to get negative rep?
Old 07-18-2011, 10:11 PM   #15
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

I knew from the start I was gonna get it, I just wanted to see if people would realize that Superman cant take on Goku.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #16
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Quote:
Based Feats Come From the Comics.the Original source,not tv shows anime and movies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
You made a thread to get negative rep?
this is his way of getting "Attention". maybe he's a troll...or just failing at this subject.

Why is she so perfect?
Old 07-18-2011, 10:16 PM   #17
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Im not a troll dude. If I was id be getting you angry right now.

Look all Im saying is.

Goku is morally superior to superman.

Goku is faster than superman.

Goku is stronger than superman (I doubt superman can train at 1000 000 G).

Goku can take Freeza's finger laser that can destroy ships head on - superman's laser vision takes seconds to go through small steel doors.

Goku can destroy planets with a Kamehameha...

Goku > Superman.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:22 PM   #18
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Love how people are actually think Superman can beat Goku.
considering your mind boggling ignorance of the subject matter it seems like you wont prove any one wrong any time soon

Quote:
It took Doomsday hours to destroy the city and Superman couldn't beat him.
this is the same character that killed a Guardian..a single Guardian can wipe the dbz universe out in seconds with a gesture

Quote:
Yet Nappa from DBZ destroyed half a state by just lifting up two fingers, and he wasn't even using full power, barely any in fact.
and Clark has caused the entire planet to shake by punching people, he's melted an entire planet vaporizing the atmosphere and boiling the crust in seconds Clark has physically smashed through planet sized moons and destroyed them

Quote:
How do you compare Goku to Superman?
how can you compare Goku to Superman Superman with stood an explosion that destroyed a solar system even though he had been weakened by a red star...the blast through him at flt speed across the galaxy btw..so it was probably a multi star buster...

Goku even mystic Gohan got taken out by planetary attacks

Quote:
Saiyan Saga Goku wipes the floor with him.
you're lying

Quote:
you didn't prove anything other then you know nothing about superman

Quote:
and Doomsday would do the same thing to Goku whats your point

Quote:
are you intentionally being dishonest you know full well the cartoon isn't canon

Quote:
I knew from the start I was gonna get it, I just wanted to see if people would realize that Superman cant take on Goku.
you aren;t doing your job you haven't even mustered an argument you don't know what your talking about
Old 07-18-2011, 10:25 PM   #19
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Look all Im saying is.

Goku is morally superior to superman. Okay

Goku is faster than superman. Superman traveled from earth to another solar system in a second.Please hang up and try again,

Goku is stronger than superman (I doubt superman can train at 1000 000 G).I doubt Goku can destroy a solar system with a sneeze.

Goku can take Freeza's finger laser that can destroy ships head on - superman's laser vision takes seconds to go through small steel doors. Superman survived a big bang.Stop failing

Goku can destroy planets with a Kamehameha...See sneezing comment.

Goku > Superman.Except for the part where he's not
Old 07-18-2011, 10:26 PM   #20
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
you are trolling

Quote:
Goku is morally superior to superman.
that's stupid and completely not true Superman and his morality is such an important vital example that god all mighty protects him from reality warping..because the omniverse of DC would collapse with out it

Quote:
Goku is faster than superman.
a complete lie

Quote:
Goku is stronger than superman (I doubt superman can train at 1000 000 G).
no he just shatters world sized moons with his shoulders and shakes planet with his punches

Quote:
Goku can take Freeza's finger laser that can destroy ships head on - superman's laser vision takes seconds to go through small steel doors.
Supermans heat vision has in fact boiled a planet in a few seconds and torn through reality

Quote:
Goku can destroy planets with a Kamehameha...
never happened on panel

Quote:
Goku > Superman.
nope not based on anything at all that;s true

Tags
goku, superman