Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-16-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
Negimafan123
Freshmen Academy Student

Negimafan123 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Negi (negima) Vs. Natsu(fairy tail)

STARTING DISTANCE: 10 meters
WEATHER: average
TIME OF DAY: Noon

so who would win?, i think negi
Old 07-16-2011, 11:21 PM   #2
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Negi (negima) Vs. Natsu(fairy tail)

Negi blitzes hard. Natsu has hardly shown anything that proves he's hypersonic, Negi is leagues above that.

And I won't even bother to explain about the vast difference in power either.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Miku-san maji tenshi!
Old 07-16-2011, 11:23 PM   #3
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Don't read fairy tail,but Negi's lightning speed.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:52 PM   #4
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is pretty much summed up, but I'll put in my two cents (for Negi, that is).

If Negi was able to defeat Jack Rakan, he can defeat Natsu. I don't even think he needs Magia Erebea (or the other one whose name escapes me, but his "white form") for this.

Old 07-17-2011, 10:22 AM   #5
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Natsu wins with the power of nakama punch no matter how ridiculous it is because with the power of nakama Natsu will always get back up no matter how ridiculous it is.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-17-2011, 10:28 AM   #6
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
This is pretty much summed up, but I'll put in my two cents (for Negi, that is).

If Negi was able to defeat Jack Rakan, he can defeat Natsu. I don't even think he needs Magia Erebea (or the other one whose name escapes me, but his "white form") for this.
Negi didn't beat him;it was a tie.And Rakan wasn't even being serious in the beginning.He also had Kotaro's help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Natsu wins with the power of nakama punch no matter how ridiculous it is because with the power of nakama Natsu will always get back up no matter how ridiculous it is.

Last edited by NBT; 07-17-2011 at 10:52 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:49 AM   #7
Negimafan123
Freshmen Academy Student

Negimafan123 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well i always thought negi would win, i just wanted to see if people thought so too since three of my friends thought other wise
Old 07-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #8
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negimafan123 View Post
well i always thought negi would win, i just wanted to see if people thought so too since three of my friends thought other wise
What exactly does Natsu have that can go against Negima? Negima is too fast and too verasatile. Natsu is just a fire and large AOE blast version of Sage Mode Naruto for the most part especially in Dragon Force.

Natsu isn't even comparable to Ichigo or Luffy at all even in Dragon force he won't last that long either.

What is their argument?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-17-2011, 02:05 PM   #9
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post

Negi never defeated Rakan all he did was tie with Jack who was outta his Prime and didn't go all out.

If you wanna see Rakan at his best see how he manhandled Fate until the latter brought the the Code of the Lifemaker.
CoL erased Jack's existance and it still wasn't enough as his will was so strong that he defied having his Existance erased.

Anyway Rakan>>>>>>>Fate=Negi>>>>Natsu

Negi w/ Lightning Speed + Clone Spam = Natsu is gone.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.