Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: What do you think?
It's a good thread 21 77.78%
It's okay 1 3.70%
What am I doing here? O.o 5 18.52%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2011, 07:39 PM   #221
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: V's Fourm Family

O.o the door will not work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:40 PM   #222
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I believe we talked about this before. *props chair up and places cup cake on it and points at it* Oh yeah.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #223
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

.... that's not going to work.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 08-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #224
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

We have gone over this before V!

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #225
leafs tool
Freshmen Academy Student

leafs tool is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

video game maker or show maker ill make a rip off of naruto
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!
Even If i'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!"

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."
leafs tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:09 PM   #226
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:

And this is scary... how?

@leaf

I'll add you.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-05-2011, 11:14 PM   #227
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
Spoiler:

And this is scary... how?

@leaf

I'll add you.
*looks outside steel door and sees cupcake* eeeeeeeeeeeep! *closes steel door immediatly*

Told you.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-05-2011, 11:16 PM   #228
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

T.T He's scared of stupid things.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by ***V***; 08-07-2011 at 08:05 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:21 PM   #229
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I noticed.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-05-2011, 11:30 PM   #230
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

What else is he scared of?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by ***V***; 08-07-2011 at 08:05 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:32 PM   #231
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Pear cake o.o

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #232
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

can i join

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:08 PM   #233
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

... pear cake? Really? O.o
Squirrel: O.o meh blender not working, I need a new radio, and a penguin. >.> Gimme a taco.
Spoiler:

Rawr!!

@ vermillion

Sure, what do you want me to put you as?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-07-2011, 08:11 PM   #234
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

what don't you have?

Storm 3 Best

Old 08-07-2011, 08:13 PM   #235
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't have an older sister yet.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-07-2011, 08:19 PM   #236
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

i'm a guy vampire bunny

Storm 3 Best

Old 08-07-2011, 08:21 PM   #237
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

okay... xD Don't have that yet.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-07-2011, 08:23 PM   #238
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

assassin?

Storm 3 Best

Old 08-07-2011, 08:25 PM   #239
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

I have one of those already.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-07-2011, 08:29 PM   #240
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

..... son?

Storm 3 Best

Tags
angel, deadtaka, deidara#1, ilikepie, inuyasha, jakropha, jenny, leaf's tool, nexthokage, royelric, sasu_girl, shoukry, ski, taker369