Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:02 PM   #21
JJOR64
Freshmen Academy Student

JJOR64 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Post here if chapter 455 made you feel like an idiot

Spoiler:
I think that Tobi and Danzo could be the same person. Maybe Tobi did some kind of jutsu to split his body into two. This is what I think.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #22
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJOR64 View Post
Spoiler:
I think that Tobi and Danzo could be the same person. Maybe Tobi did some kind of jutsu to split his body into two. This is what I think.
Zetsu kinda already did that, and it was freaky. He couldn't be Tobi, because Danzo has already said he needed to see Kabuto to heal his arm and eye. He wouldn't care about Kabuto if he were Tobi, because Tobi has two perfectly good arms.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:08 PM   #23
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

Danzou isn't Obito. Danzou is way older then Obito, he had his arm back then when he helped Hanzou or at least that's what I recall, and Danzou as shown in this chapter has his arm intact and if you looked closely, you see he can move that arm.

If anything, he got a Sharingan transplant or he's Madara.

Last edited by Kisame; 07-10-2009 at 12:11 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:09 PM   #24
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame View Post
Danzou isn't Obito. Danzou is way older then Obito, he had his arm back when he helped Hazou or at least that's what I recall, and Danzou as shown in this chapter has his arm intact and if you looked closely, you see he can move that arm.

If anything, he got a Sharingan transplant or he's Madara.
Exactly what I've been saying all day.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:10 PM   #25
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

It doesn't make me feel like an idiot.
I had a feeling that Danzo had a Sharingan. I'm pretty sure he could be Obito.

The mystery behind Tobi is completely confusing now...Obito, Danzo, Madara, and Tobi all might be the same person for all we know!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #26
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

wow shocking lol
Old 07-10-2009, 02:08 PM   #27
i_love_naruto
Academy Graduate

i_love_naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tobi is MADARA!
Old 07-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #28
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yes about tobi
no about idiot Hebi

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Old 07-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #29
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i didn't feel like an idiot i knew danzou had some tricks up his sleeves
Old 07-10-2009, 02:55 PM   #30
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJOR64 View Post
Spoiler:
Tobi and Danzo are not the same people! Danzo blood type is AB, Tobi's is O, the only possible way they could be the same is if they have a switch blood type jutsu. He can't be Obito either 'cause Obito's blood type is O. Danzo is Danzo and lets hope he dies, *whispers* I bet he can do jutsu with one hand.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:05 PM   #31
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i told all of u bhe had a sharingan! its obitos eye and arm[ which are damadged]
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
Old 07-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #32
Sensei : Riku Arashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sensei : Riku Arashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

you know how danzo can't turn his sharingan off, well he actually could be obito, his right side was crushed, it got sorta fixed but he can't turn off his sharingan

orochimaru might have fixed for him but the process was put heavy aging damage to his body, so he looks older than he should be
TWC
Myfanfic:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Ninja dog : Tyko
Old 07-10-2009, 03:23 PM   #33
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Is it just me, or does it look like something is messed up with Danzou's sharingan,
and he said he needs to fix it, so we only have two options for this,
The sharingan is of the opposite eye(It does look weird, but highly not possible)
He had MS, but it somehow got damaged, I can only think of these,
but something just doesn't add up.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 07-10-2009, 03:36 PM   #34
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Ok, listen here, I know pretty much EVERYOE is freaking out at what happened, and I admit I was VERY stunned! I do feel like an idiot, and put this fact into consideration.. This 'Danzo' character, is the new HOKAGE! What could he possibly want to do now?
Spoiler:
Ok, so we are still wondering, is this Obito? Now, since he is the Kage of Konoha, what could possibly happen? We know Madara hates the leaf and wants revenge, now what has become of 'Obito,' or even Madara for all we know!
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 07-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #35
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Something I quite don't understand that just hit me. Kakashi got Mangekyou sometime during the time skip. Yet, as far as we know, only select members of the Uchiha clan can achieve this Sharingan and they must kill their best friend to get it.

So, this means that Obito was one of the Uchiha who could achieve the Mangekyou because if he couldn't then neither could Kakashi. However, Kakashi doesn't have a best friend because Obito died. So wouldn't this mean that someone else has to have the other eye? I'm not saying that Obito is alive, or that Danzou has his eye, but still someone with Obitos eye had to have killed their best friend.

Now this is all simply speculation so don't think this is the truth. Also, for those that can't catch what I am saying. Think of each Uchihas sharingan as a pair. When one reaches Mangekyou, so does the other.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:41 PM   #36
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

lol yea after reading the chapter, now i think that Danzo is Obito. I mean in Naruto anything is possible i guess

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #37
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Something I quite don't understand that just hit me. Kakashi got Mangekyou sometime during the time skip. Yet, as far as we know, only select members of the Uchiha clan can achieve this Sharingan and they must kill their best friend to get it.

So, this means that Obito was one of the Uchiha who could achieve the Mangekyou because if he couldn't then neither could Kakashi. However, Kakashi doesn't have a best friend because Obito died. So wouldn't this mean that someone else has to have the other eye? I'm not saying that Obito is alive, or that Danzou has his eye, but still someone with Obitos eye had to have killed their best friend.

Now this is all simply speculation so don't think this is the truth. Also, for those that can't catch what I am saying. Think of each Uchihas sharingan as a pair. When one reaches Mangekyou, so does the other.
The technical requirement is to lose the thing closest to you. He had the Sharingan in his eye a few minutes before Obito died, so it was likely just surpressed because he isn't an Uchiha.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #38
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei : Riku Arashi View Post
you know how danzo can't turn his sharingan off, well he actually could be obito, his right side was crushed, it got sorta fixed but he can't turn off his sharingan

orochimaru might have fixed for him but the process was put heavy aging damage to his body, so he looks older than he should be
Both of Obito's legs were damaged, and he was long dead before anyone could do anything. He was crushed under several tons of rock, and I don't think Orochimaru would dig through all that just to get a dead body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69 View Post
i told all of u bhe had a sharingan! its obitos eye and arm[ which are damadged]
You have no way of proving That his eye and arm are Obito's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
lol yea after reading the chapter, now i think that Danzo is Obito. I mean in Naruto anything is possible i guess
It's impossible for Danzo to be Obito. There is no known jutsu that can bring people back to life and simultaneously repair their body. Obito's Left eye was taken out, so there's no way he took someone else's eye and no one knew.

Danzo is Danzo, and no one else.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #39
bacchikoi
Academy Graduate

bacchikoi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey do yall remember when Tobi took of his mask in front of Kisame and Kisame addressed him as Mizukage? What was that all about? Also a couple of yall need to know left from right. Tobi's sharingan is on his RIGHT EYE not his left.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:45 PM   #40
bacchikoi
Academy Graduate

bacchikoi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchikoi View Post
Hey do yall remember when Tobi took of his mask in front of Kisame and Kisame addressed him as Mizukage? What was that all about? Also a couple of yall need to know left from right. Tobi's sharingan is on his RIGHT EYE not his left.
Adding something to what I said and I now this sounds stupid but have a look at the introduced Misukage.LOOK AT HER HAIR ITS COVERING HER RIGHT EYE!! IS GOING ON?