Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 07-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #361
SatanicRobot
Super Banned

SatanicRobot has completed a tough C-rank mission!SatanicRobot has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Beauty of Other Forum Members

Make one for me, non-satanic heathen.
SatanicRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:42 AM   #362
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Awesome (:

(btw if you can make one for me, I'll be death)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:46 AM   #363
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Alright. ^^ Can I know your gender at least?
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:58 AM   #364
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Male

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:20 AM   #365
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Ok. Thanx you. These take awhile. Especially since I'm used to writing these during school and I want yours to be perfect. So it might take awhile. But I promise you, it will get done. ^^ Have a great day/rest of the night. =D
Old 07-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #366
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

More. ^^

Spoiler:

ILK

Spoiler:

Med
Old 07-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #367
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

My List:
Jashin
X
Papps
SSA
Jace
Box
Kyubi

Lavender=Who I am doing now.
Red=Typed out but still need to do
Light Blue=Written but need to type out
Orange=Who I am writing now
Old 07-09-2012, 04:55 PM   #368
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do one for me!!
wat wat wat

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:45 PM   #369
SatanicRobot
Super Banned

SatanicRobot has completed a tough C-rank mission!SatanicRobot has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Make one for yours truly.
SatanicRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:40 AM   #370
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

My List:
Jashin
X
Papps
SSA
Jace
Box
Kyubi

I'm still going to continue this. I've just been offline due to being grounded and being under house arrest. So when I get my laptop back I will continue these. I'm sorry for the wait. >.<
Old 08-29-2012, 11:31 AM   #371
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Hmm...I don't understand the thread, but do me too. xD
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:58 PM   #372
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Ok so I decide this a while ago. I thought to see what other forum members think is beautiful and from each person, I compared them to what they think is beautiful. This is what I got.

Index:

-Luna Mikazuki=Space
-Devroux=Snow
-Kiseki=Aurora
-Yellow Flash=Fire
-sasu_girl=Kitty
-Rasen_Chidori=Night Sky
-Danielle=Flower
-CrackFat=Horse
-Jinchiruuki=Sky
-Shikamaru Nara=Ocean
-Jonesy=Mountain
-Agent_Shayd=Wolf
-Kunoichi=Rain
-Chidori_of_Death=Puppy Kiss
-Nabris=Cloud
-Ino's Girl=Penguin
-Red=Music
-Sheelah=Coral
-Blind Uchiha=Tree
-trouble88=Rainbow
-Vornmusion=Ice
-Yori=Lion
-moonwatcher=Gold
-Kanisawa=Chocolate
-Sai's brother=Crow
-TheBlackChidori=Panda
-Magic=Sun
-jenny=Gem
-Minoru=Light
-Sephiroth=Sword
-Noctis Arashi=Diamond
-kejon16 aka Lone_Espada=Dove
-Bacon=Beach
-Maikeru Shinigami=Water
-Shoukry=Blanket
-UnDeAd Hikari=Waterfall
-Throw-Rason-Shuriken=Paper
-kakashi uzamaki=Eye
-Cardcaptor Sakura=Hair
-~*~angel~*~=Star
-JAFL=Owl
-Miss Kitty=Starfish
-Muffintop=Ribbon
-Nick Tasogare=Harp
-J-Sun Tasogare=Technology
-deadtaka=Dance
-sagemaster777=Moon
-Vocaloid=Butterfly
-Kazumi Saitama=Painting
-Toma RNK=Leaf
-Ryuuko=Heart
-Pool=Bear
-Cupcake=Peacock
-puppetmaster zack=Eagle
-Draco Uchiha=Shield
-[Shikamaru] aka Isoteen=Snake
-Windscar22=Candle
-Rotate=Book
-Cyl=Car
-Wooser=Glasses
-Ishtar=Castle
-Hikari-chan=Candy
-sakura_blossom=Make-Up
-***V***=Clothes
-Soccer Ninja=Soda
-Cloukora=Guitar
-leaf777=Knife
-Hando Craap=Dog
-Unregistered User=Scissors
-Hockey Otaku=Teddy Bear
-~Amaterasu~=Glass
-Vivi=Salt
-ILIKEPIE=Fruit
-Konoha'sGreenThunder=Gold
-Sasori=Bed
-Err=Gun
-Kreegah!=Steel
-Kingsnoke=Element
-SRHyse=Money
-Jose=Window
-Twilit Lion (Leo)=Duck
-I_love_kakashi=Jewelry
-medlnic15=Mural

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My List:
Jashin
X
Papps
SSA
Jace
Box
Kyubi

------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

Luna (Sorry yours was really bad. >.<)

Spoiler:

Devroux

Spoiler:

Kiseki
(This is actually my apology to you.)

Spoiler:

Flashy

And I'm still working on many more. But those are some examples. >.<
Hope you like them.

I know it's been a while, but can I have one?!

A.k.a. You will do it.
Spoiler:
Deal with it.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:03 AM   #373
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ok Maruko. =D
I just explain how beautiful everyone and what I compare them to. A lot of similes to say the least. However I only tell the truth.

Obito.....do I know you? o.o I think I do. Didn't you have another account? If it's too private, you can PM me or not tell me at all. >.< I'm just wondering but of course I'll do you. ^^
Old 08-30-2012, 08:06 AM   #374
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

You can go ahead and do the same for me
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:59 AM   #375
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thanks.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:48 PM   #376
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Could I have one, EmoSakura? =D

Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:29 PM   #377
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

I still luv mine brooke <3
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #378
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

My List:
Jashin
X
Papps
SSA
Jace
Box
Kyubi
Maruko
Anime
Sajuuk
Izuna
Black
Fairie

I apologize for not having any done yet. I have been busy with school and I don't have my laptop; which has most of the data on it. I'm going to try to do the ones I've written recently until I get my laptop back to do the rest. So I sincerely apologize.
Old 10-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #379
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Damn, that's a lot.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:54 PM   #380
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Finally did one! More will be on the way. =D

Spoiler:

Boxhead