Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 07-14-2011, 09:32 PM   #1
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default The Beauty of Other Forum Members

Ok so I decide this a while ago. I thought to see what other forum members think is beautiful and from each person, I compared them to what they think is beautiful. This is what I got.

Index:

-Luna Mikazuki=Space
-Devroux=Snow
-Kiseki=Aurora
-Yellow Flash=Fire
-sasu_girl=Kitty
-Rasen_Chidori=Night Sky
-Danielle=Flower
-CrackFat=Horse
-Jinchiruuki=Sky
-Shikamaru Nara=Ocean
-Jonesy=Mountain
-Agent_Shayd=Wolf
-Kunoichi=Rain
-Chidori_of_Death=Puppy Kiss
-Nabris=Cloud
-Ino's Girl=Penguin
-Red=Music
-Sheelah=Coral
-Blind Uchiha=Tree
-trouble88=Rainbow
-Vornmusion=Ice
-Yori=Lion
-moonwatcher=Gold
-Kanisawa=Chocolate
-Sai's brother=Crow
-TheBlackChidori=Panda
-Magic=Sun
-jenny=Gem
-Minoru=Light
-Sephiroth=Sword
-Noctis Arashi=Diamond
-kejon16 aka Lone_Espada=Dove
-Bacon=Beach
-Maikeru Shinigami=Water
-Shoukry=Blanket
-UnDeAd Hikari=Waterfall
-Throw-Rason-Shuriken=Paper
-kakashi uzamaki=Eye
-Cardcaptor Sakura=Hair
-~*~angel~*~=Star
-JAFL=Owl
-Miss Kitty=Starfish
-Muffintop=Ribbon
-Nick Tasogare=Harp
-J-Sun Tasogare=Technology
-deadtaka=Dance
-sagemaster777=Moon
-Vocaloid=Butterfly
-Kazumi Saitama=Painting
-Toma RNK=Leaf
-Ryuuko=Heart
-Pool=Bear
-Cupcake=Peacock
-puppetmaster zack=Eagle
-Draco Uchiha=Shield
-[Shikamaru] aka Isoteen=Snake
-Windscar22=Candle
-Rotate=Book
-Cyl=Car
-Wooser=Glasses
-Ishtar=Castle
-Hikari-chan=Candy
-sakura_blossom=Make-Up
-***V***=Clothes
-Soccer Ninja=Soda
-Cloukora=Guitar
-leaf777=Knife
-Hando Craap=Dog
-Unregistered User=Scissors
-Hockey Otaku=Teddy Bear
-~Amaterasu~=Glass
-Vivi=Salt
-ILIKEPIE=Fruit
-Konoha'sGreenThunder=Gold
-Sasori=Bed
-Err=Gun
-Kreegah!=Steel
-Kingsnoke=Element
-SRHyse=Money
-Jose=Window
-Twilit Lion (Leo)=Duck
-I_love_kakashi=Jewelry
-medlnic15=Mural
-Boxhead=Shelf
-Xibitz360=Fox
-papps=Piano
-Sakura + Sasuke=Awesomeness=Garden
-LilHinataGirl=Glue
-NinjaPink=Color
-AshenREAPER=Silence
-Sajuuk=Pencil
-Kyubi no Yoko=Grave
-Maruko=TV
-WishfulFairie=Soap
-Black King=Tape

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My List:
Jashin
Anime
Izuna
Joon
Klaire
Jak
SP
Daphne
Takuya
Obito
Niyn

Lavender=Who I am doing now.
Red=Typed out but still need to do
Light Blue=Written but need to type out
Orange=Who I am writing now

------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

Luna (Sorry yours was really bad. >.<)

Spoiler:

Devroux

Spoiler:

Kiseki
(This is actually my apology to you.)

Spoiler:

Flashy

And I'm still working on many more. But those are some examples. >.<
Hope you like them.

Last edited by EmoSakura; 01-09-2013 at 11:45 AM.
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:36 PM   #2
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Beauty of Other Forum Members

They're good.....The thing I think is beautiful wouldn't go well with me though. xDDDD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:37 PM   #3
Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness
Chunin

Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Cute(:

Goodbyes always hurt whether it's the right thing to do or not.
Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:38 PM   #4
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

This is awesome o.o

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:39 PM   #5
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Thank you. (: <3

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:54 PM   #6
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

That is nice Brookie :3

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #7
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Brooke, that was beautiful. <3 Thank you so much for being my friend and I'll always be here for you. ^_^
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:29 PM   #8
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Huzzah! Pictures! lol Awesome, Brooke. xD
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:25 AM   #9
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

This be awesome.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:40 AM   #10
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
This be awesome.
I ♥ your sig video o.o

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:02 AM   #11
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
I ♥ your sig video o.o
Teehee, thanks SB.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:05 AM   #12
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
This be awesome.
I am actually working on yours right now. Yours I guessed since I didn't get to ask. >.<
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:40 AM   #13
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

OMG Awesome Brooke.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:52 AM   #14
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
I am actually working on yours right now. Yours I guessed since I didn't get to ask. >.<
Anything is fine by me Brooke, it's the thought that counts.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:36 AM   #15
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was just gasping all the time. I dont think Im THAT purdy lol! o.o''
But this is hella awesome and such sweet message!

AWESOMESAUCE, BROOKE

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:30 PM   #16
Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness
Chunin

Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

These are beautiful(:
haha

Goodbyes always hurt whether it's the right thing to do or not.
Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #17
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

They're definitely interesting...o.0

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:36 PM   #18
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

o.o

when does sasu get one? >.<

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:39 PM   #19
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Coolnesss!

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:51 PM   #20
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Pretty nice.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote