Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-19-2011, 01:07 PM   #1
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Arrow Ishtar meets the demons of nature

After finally defeating Ntar, the god-like demon of fire, an unexpected turn of events occurred.

"I know you are there, demonic beings."

They came. They sensed I defeated Ntar. But the battles just begun. I stood high on a cliff. Awaiting their arrival.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
Kraleel Dionus
Freshmen Academy Student

Kraleel Dionus is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ishtar meets the demons of nature

A large hand rises up to grab the edge of the cliff.

"DEFEATING ONE OF US, IS NO SMALL FEAT, LITTLE MAN."

A giant voice boomed.

Ishtar was the size of a small pin compared to his stone and rocky hand.

A head popped up revealing just one eye on the golem's face. A cyclops. He was huge. He and his shoulders popped up too, but he climbed no further.

"LITTLE MAN. I HAVE SENSED YOU FROM ACROSS THE WORLD. I SEE EVERYTHING. I FEEL EVERYTHING. I AM THE EARTH AND I FORESAW THIS HAPPENING. SO I MADE MY JOURNEY HERE ALONG WITH MY COMPANIONS."
Kraleel Dionus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #3
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

"Kraleel Ephaxeo Dionus Thetym. Where are the others?"

I glared into his giant eye.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:25 PM   #4
Dalitha Hathy
Freshmen Academy Student

Dalitha Hathy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

A small twister of water and electricity mixed together arrives at the scene ready to crash into Ishtar at high speeds.
Dalitha Hathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #5
Ishtar
Banned

I sense this small tornado of water and surging electricity to my left and jump back as you crash into a rock.

I hold up my sword ready to fight. "Dalitha. The one that freely controls water. Am I right?" I said.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
Dalitha Hathy
Freshmen Academy Student

The twister of water disappears. The rock is demolished and I stand on what's left of it.
I place my trident on my shoulders with one foot standing on a higher place looking fierce.

"Dalitha Alythista Hathy. Pleased to meet you, Ishtar." Smirk.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:31 PM   #7
Ishtar
Banned

"I won't wait for the other two." I said. I throw an explosive kunai at the golem's eye and run toward Dalitha performing some hand signs.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:36 PM   #8
Kraleel Dionus
Freshmen Academy Student

Kraleel Dionus is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The explosive kunai is thrown at my eye. It explodes. The smoke clears. But my eye still remains.

"I AM NOT MADE OF YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD. DON'T CONFUSE YOURSELF NEXT TIME, TINY PERSON."
Kraleel Dionus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:41 PM   #9
Dalitha Hathy
Freshmen Academy Student

I tap my trident softly on the ground. The ground turns to liquid. Making everything solid into water, but not the entire cliff.

"My waters aren't in the least bit normal. The water drains your chakra. It's pretty futile to go up against us."
Old 07-19-2011, 01:44 PM   #10
Ishtar
Banned

I am submerged in underwater in a flash. I feel the waters leeching chakra off of me. I swim desperately onto another rock and on shore. I choke a bit. But nothing serious.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:49 PM   #11
Physes
Freshmen Academy Student

Physes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

As you're still recovering from the deadly waters. You see a pair of golden boots in front of you.

"Hi, weak-looking one."
Physes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:50 PM   #12
Ishtar
Banned

"I'm not..weak." Quickly attempts to slash your legs off
Old 07-19-2011, 01:51 PM   #13
Physes
Freshmen Academy Student

"Too slow!"
Appears behind you in a yellow flash.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #14
Ishtar
Banned

I quickly stand up on my feet and turn around to slice your head off real quick.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:57 PM   #15
Physes
Freshmen Academy Student

Runs in circles around you and places 4 rods surrounding you. An electrical barrier is set around you ready to electrocute you. All in a yellow flash.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:59 PM   #16
Ishtar
Banned

I can't get a clear look at this guy because of his speed. The electricity surges through me.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:03 PM   #17
Physes
Freshmen Academy Student

The electricity dies out, the rods still are planted in the ground. I quickly move in a flash and gather them all up and appear quickly on a boulder. Strumming my golden harp. I have golden armor and boots and a golden mask and helm revealing only my eyes. I look up and glare at you. There appears to be a metal horn on my forehead sticking upwards like a lightning rod.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:15 PM   #18
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

A twister of fire comes down from the sky, as I open my mouth to speak, "It's been awhile." My voice was dark and cold sending chills down your back, as I walk through the fire and make a few hand seals, "Fire Style: Twister Chaos" I open my mouth and release a twister of fire towards you, hoping to burn your body into dust. I smirk and form an armor of fire around my body, "You can't beat all of us, Ishtar!" I stand waiting for your move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 06:44 PM   #19
mysticninja
Chunin

Location: Somewhere kicking your butt and minding our bussiness
mysticninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i wanna join dis
"Im Smarter then you Think Akatsuki"~Muta Aburame
The Aburame Clan Rules!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mysticninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 06:46 PM   #20
Ishtar
Banned

It's more story based than fighting, guys. xDI was just testing something out. These guys'll be in the story as well. I'm planning out a whole bunch of characters.